Author Topic: The role of an "administrator": what it is and what it should be  (Read 28203 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The role of an "administrator": what it is and what it should be
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2015, 09:55:59 PM »
Funny how this thread went from what Admins can do for the game other than doing commands on the server, to 3 somes and Warcraft 2 girlfriends LOL.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2015, 01:32:07 AM »
Damnit,  I was hoping with the split we could get a thread about swappin ;)
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2015, 01:53:15 AM »
Cuckold thread

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2015, 04:20:37 AM »
Naa just Hotwife thread ;)  Theres a difference between the two lol.  But then again, I wouldnt expect anyone here to actually know the difference hehe.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2015, 07:08:44 AM »
I was suggesting new things for the sex administration thread XD

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2015, 08:32:54 AM »
Isn't cuckold more of when the husband watches or allows his wife to be screwed all the time by men? I really don't know because who the fuck knows this shit? Haha. Anyway in my vision of this 3 some with Lance's wife he wouldn't be watching, we would both be double teaming his wife. Lance is in front and I'm behind riding her like a pony! LMFAO jk

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2015, 09:29:51 AM »
cuckolding is more about the wife straying and the dude being a bitch.  some guys may like that or some may just be getting cheated on unwillingly.  swapping is more of just a sleazy thing where people get to fuck people other than their partners

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2015, 09:34:41 AM »
my girl is pretty fine just for the record. chics dig poker players.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2015, 09:56:01 AM »
You putting that out there cause you want a 3 some with me Ganz? Hmm I was never into this 3 some thing but shit I keep getting hints and offers, I dunno PM with some pics and details ;). LOL

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2015, 10:36:06 AM »
Honestly though this side convo has been entertaining, but I just want to add this to main topic. When the question came up and I responded with some helpful things the administration could do, I got a lackadaisical response from all of the administration but Burnt. Reading these forums you'll come across people over and over calling the administration lazy and incompetent. I wouldn't go that far, but I can see why that attitude gets furthered though because when I post suggestions I'm met with resistance automatically. The main argument from the administration seems to be we do it for free and we don't have time. I understand Il works on the programming, Mouse on the site, and Blid as payment  and forum support. That's great you all have jobs and you do them well. I don't see why appointing a new admin to help advertise the game, host tournaments or help with any people hosting one, and do things on the server that engage the community is such a taboo idea. Il could continue to program, Mouse can continue working on the site and forum, and blid can continue paying and adding insight, the new person(once someone volunteers) could work to better the server by hosting, playing, and advertising. TK is gone Lightbringer is gone at least for now, Burnt is now gone and he hosted many tournaments advertised, why would you not appoint a new admin? I've seen people ask over and over for a new one in topics on this forum. It's just my opinion but a version of my opinion is shared by many people it seems from reading these forums. Obviously you don't have to listen to me, but you want the community to organize things and advertise, why would you not put an admin in charge of helping such activities?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:53:06 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2015, 11:08:05 AM »
There is also the question of WHO would want to do those things. The few people who show any interest in doing them either A. dont want to be a admin (you, ritalin), or B. are a hazard risk like Archer and Equinox or C. Just talk and nothing more.

It only takes one admin to handle icons, bans, stat transfers and what not.. or even the bot you were talking about? (idk haven't seen that thread yet). Adding admins is just a tired argument that solves nothing really in my opinion. We have added plenty in the past, foonat, electrified ice, frostbitten, lightbringer, and tk and it never resulted in some turn around of players.

If someone wants the /announce command I am pretty sure they have figured out a access to designate it to a person without them being a actual admin. Hand that out to anyone wanting to host tournaments.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »
Well given you could find someone honorable enough who wanted the job, I still think it could be a decent idea. The admins you mentioned that were assigned in the past are all gone, I honestly don't see how it can hurt adding a new one. From what I understand Il wants this forum and site run like a democracy, when people have asked over and over for a new admin and one hasn't been added that doesn't seem like a democracy. Maybe a poll to decide? If the poll did say add a new admin, I don't think it should be rushed though. The right person who is trustworthy and wants to do it should be found.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2015, 12:26:09 PM »
If the poll did say add a new admin
that poll would be worthless, because even with "YES" there would be need for another poll with a specific candidate and people could vote NO forever. If anything, gather several people that WANT the admin, start a poll with ALL of them (votes on multiple candidates allowed) and promise that the one with highest vote count gets the job. That method guarantees we'll have a new admin

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2015, 01:10:29 PM »
cuckolding is more about the wife straying and the dude being a bitch.  some guys may like that or some may just be getting cheated on unwillingly.  swapping is more of just a sleazy thing where people get to fuck people other than their partners

Rofl!!!
Damn well I guess if they fuck their wife's right they won't she won't need a 3 sum lol  deep strokes guys, deep strokes....