Author Topic: Double click macro in utilities  (Read 26194 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Double click macro in utilities
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2016, 10:31:09 AM »
ofc it does. it's offensive. "i dont really play this game, but here's how i think you should handle manners within the community i dont actively participate in"

... ok boss.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2016, 11:39:33 AM »
by that logic the only opinions that matter are from tk[as] and spbwar

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
*braviet spb

i only play a few hours a week.. but it's a lot more than a few hours every couple months or years.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2016, 04:16:40 PM »
So are we considering this cheating?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Double click macro in utilities
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2016, 05:36:59 PM »

Of course it is cheating.

Bullshit like this reminds me of cheating done on Diablo II to break FCR/MB etc. points on characters for PvP duels.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2016, 09:21:11 PM »

Yeah, but only on classics, for customs it's okay :D Or specifically just bgh n/a :D Just share it with everyone when they ask how you lust so fast and it's fine.

But in a way it's kind of like saying voice chat is a hack since it's 3rd party software that does give a slight advantage over opponents (instant communication vs time spent typing). Should we outlaw that as well with unenforceable bans?

btw everyone check out Discord!
squeak!

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2016, 10:04:36 AM »

Yeah, but only on classics, for customs it's okay :D Or specifically just bgh n/a :D Just share it with everyone when they ask how you lust so fast and it's fine.

But in a way it's kind of like saying voice chat is a hack since it's 3rd party software that does give a slight advantage over opponents (instant communication vs time spent typing). Should we outlaw that as well with unenforceable bans?

that is a poor comparison. this is a utility that literally plays part of the game for you. ban

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Double click macro in utilities
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2016, 10:20:37 AM »

that is a poor comparison. this is a utility that literally plays part of the game for you. ban

I actually agree with this dipshit here.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »

Great comparison especially taking into consideration on how we could detect this type of cheating.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2016, 12:26:12 AM »
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2016, 09:12:41 AM »

if some1 want play bgh n/a got no chance vs player who got it, let s play all with maphack it will be fair -_-

http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2016, 11:21:05 AM »
Let's discuss again after there is more than 1 bgh no air game player per month, okay??!
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2016, 01:07:07 PM »
Let's discuss again after there is more than 1 bgh no air game player per month, okay??!

Well there is a bgh game in the featival. So I would like this matter resovled before it begins.
war2 > war3

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2016, 07:11:58 PM »
There is absolutely no reason to have it. You have it to get an edge on someone who doesn't have it. Hence hacking and why people do it.

If everyone map hacked, it would become 100% ineffective. The game would just change. There is no advantage nor reason to even do it besides keeping up with everyone else, so that you're not at a disadvantage.

I'm not sure how this is even a discussion quiet honestly.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2016, 08:14:28 PM »
i get what you guys are saying about it being difficult to detect. but, i don't think that's a good reason to, in effect, sanction the use of the hack by having it up in the utilities section of the website. having the official server policy state that you should not use the hack would be a good deterrent even if the only policing might be players refusing to play against people that they suspect are using it.