Author Topic: Double click macro in utilities  (Read 26162 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Double click macro in utilities
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 08:20:44 PM »
"Wow, how you lust so fast? [...] Cool, where can I download it?!"

[emoji23]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 12:41:12 AM »
There hav
There's a replay of viruz lusting while on the run and it's insane how fast he does it. Insane if you're not using double click any way... the ability to do that wins games against someone who can't do it when the game is fairly close.

There is a replay (warvid) of swift doing it and AFAI can tell, there are no macros involved, just mouse skills...

AFAU can tell... is it mouse skills here or double click?   

https://www.twitch.tv/00joew2/v/62692116 @ 24:50

I have replays (WARINSIGHT) of me 'insta' blood lusting 9 oggies when I infact, used regular mouse with no hacks at all. It happened in lagged games just at the exact time I was lusting my oggies and to insight, it recorded as an insta lusting....I will look for the replay(s) if I can find it and post it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:46:21 AM by Warchief Lightbringer- »
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2016, 09:40:25 AM »
its double click but he doesnt try to deny it. i thought more people probably used it but i just looked at Szwag, startale, and player's twitch and they all use regular single click mouse to double click.. braviet says he doesn't use it and i believe him because he's slow @ lusting when you compare him to someone who does use double click.

i just designated one of the buttons on my mouse to double click and i noticed another huge advantage.. say you want to highlight a group of 9 peons, grunts, dks, ogres, or whatever ... you typically double click on one of them and it highlights the nearest other 8 similar units closest to the one you double clicked on... well if the units you're trying to highlight are moving sometimes it's difficult to accurately double click on one to get the rest highlighted. the double click button makes it a whole lot easier. you only have to accurately click the moving unit one time with the double click button

its a cool little feature to use if you learn to get comfortable with it

but yeah.. pretty much all new mice that come with more than just 2 buttons and a wheel are capable of modifying the extra buttons .. you're not gonna stop people from using double click even if you remove the file from the en.war2.ru site. might as well make it accessable to everyone.
maybe the worst argument of all time

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 10:07:54 AM »
agree

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2016, 10:29:38 AM »
swift and viruz don't use macros. swift doesn't even hotkey his buildings, i'm pretty sure they're 100% mouse just like me

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2016, 04:31:52 PM »
There hav
There's a replay of viruz lusting while on the run and it's insane how fast he does it. Insane if you're not using double click any way... the ability to do that wins games against someone who can't do it when the game is fairly close.

There is a replay (warvid) of swift doing it and AFAI can tell, there are no macros involved, just mouse skills...

AFAU can tell... is it mouse skills here or double click?   

https://www.twitch.tv/00joew2/v/62692116 @ 24:50

I have replays (WARINSIGHT) of me 'insta' blood lusting 9 oggies when I infact, used regular mouse with no hacks at all. It happened in lagged games just at the exact time I was lusting my oggies and to insight, it recorded as an insta lusting....I will look for the replay(s) if I can find it and post it.

well

That lag or slow Game speed will make you cast spells faster.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2016, 05:13:26 PM »
its double click but he doesnt try to deny it. i thought more people probably used it but i just looked at Szwag, startale, and player's twitch and they all use regular single click mouse to double click.. braviet says he doesn't use it and i believe him because he's slow @ lusting when you compare him to someone who does use double click.

i just designated one of the buttons on my mouse to double click and i noticed another huge advantage.. say you want to highlight a group of 9 peons, grunts, dks, ogres, or whatever ... you typically double click on one of them and it highlights the nearest other 8 similar units closest to the one you double clicked on... well if the units you're trying to highlight are moving sometimes it's difficult to accurately double click on one to get the rest highlighted. the double click button makes it a whole lot easier. you only have to accurately click the moving unit one time with the double click button

its a cool little feature to use if you learn to get comfortable with it

but yeah.. pretty much all new mice that come with more than just 2 buttons and a wheel are capable of modifying the extra buttons .. you're not gonna stop people from using double click even if you remove the file from the en.war2.ru site. might as well make it accessable to everyone.
maybe the worst argument of all time

there is nothing better than listening to someone who plays war2 2 weeks bi-yearly weigh in on issues within the community.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2016, 05:14:36 PM »
agree

there is only one thing better than listening to someone who only plays war2 less than 30 days in a year weigh in on issues within the community.... a person who only plays war2 2 weeks bi-yearly

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2016, 07:51:09 AM »
I know of a few people, in this thread who are commenting that used this in GOW games on RU. It's cheating. Just like making Alters whilst stronghold

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2016, 08:20:47 AM »
Shotgun maybe you could find some time to stream some of your games? You are about the only player whom I've never seen a warvideo/stream....
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2016, 02:47:52 PM »
Yeah I am curious to see a stream from
Shotgun while he is playing braviet, swift, or viruz.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2016, 06:14:55 PM »
i dont think i've ever seen a warvid from SG.

not saying it doesn't exist.. just never seen one.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2016, 09:59:56 AM »
Shotgun maybe you could find some time to stream some of your games? You are about the only player whom I've never seen a warvideo/stream....

I'll set it up for you. pm mousetopher @ server
squeak!

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2016, 03:44:20 PM »
I think shotgun has streamed from his aka Xelek.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »
I know of a few people, in this thread who are commenting that used this in GOW games on RU. It's cheating. Just like making Alters whilst stronghold
yes. and tk just because i/blid don't play all that often anymore doesn't mean our opinion is worth any less than yours lol king of retard logic