Author Topic: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet  (Read 59059 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2015, 06:58:38 PM »
It won't take you long to learn tricks about the map players like smeagol never even knew existed simply because his competition has been so low over those 1000s of games. Good players become good by being challenged. He doesn't even know he's never really been challenged

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2015, 07:00:10 PM »
HAhahaha these claims get funnier, none of the claims TK or Swift has come true. They both hold to them like they are some kind of fact though. The evidence is overwhelmingly there that I am the best and above everyone else in skill level. You are both blind though step up and 1v1 or shut the fuck up simple as that. You are a couple of newbs in PBall and are talking shit to the best guy, this is like SPB talking shit to Viruz and believing it, retarded shit.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2015, 07:01:39 PM »
Listen smeagol, we've been bashing you with absolute/universal truths for a while here. So, I'ma switch gears and say something nice ti you for once: Really what it comes down to is this.I can't find many other reasons as to how someone is able to put up with a map so mind numbing as pball, other than the near certainty that they're of a certain degree of limited intelligence. I mean, I guess I could picture someone with a lot of stress in their life who wants to do an activity that affords them some time to rest their mind almost entirely, sort of like a nap. But, I'm thinking of someone who plays casually, unlike yourself. For someone who plays consistently for years, they've either got to be borderline retarded or have the most stressful job in the world.

What about you guys? Got any theories on how someone can play something nonstop for years that is about as mentally engaging as tic-tac-toe?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2015, 07:03:27 PM »
this is like SPB talking shit to Viruz and believing it, retarded shit.

So you're calling yourself the second best pballer ever now? Nice, who's the first?

Also lol @ you comparing yourself to viruz

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2015, 07:03:43 PM »
Spb dominates viruz idk what you're talking about. Me, swift, and blid will play some inbtje next day or two and u it will not look good for your claims when its all said and done

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2015, 07:04:36 PM »
Fk typing from phone

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2015, 07:04:55 PM »
Haha nice troll. That you would hold any type of video game to an intelligence level proves you are a pathetic loser. Most people don't need their supposed to skill to prop up their ego like you. Enjoying a video game has to do with having fun nothing to do with intelligence. You are great at making claims and talking but not backing them up same as TK. Why don't you go brag about your money and job, you sound like a retard bro haha. Also making up stresses and factors about my life that aren't based in reality, and criticizing my intelligence while you are a low life narcissist doesn't mean shit. Rave on.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2015, 07:05:33 PM »
I played Saturday for the first time in over 4 months. I kind of miss real maps that require an iq above 14 in order to be decent.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2015, 07:06:19 PM »
Fk typing from phone

It's a bitch isn't it?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2015, 07:06:43 PM »
No one missed you. You are a retarded narcissist troll who needs to brag on an internet forum about your money and skill on a 20 year old game to make yourself feel better. Look up Narcissist Joke in the dictionary Swift there is a picture of you by it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2015, 07:07:05 PM »
My theory was low intelligence as well. I'm being honest, not intentionally being an asshole. His behavior is similar to that of sly as well, who I also believed to have low intelligence.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2015, 07:08:15 PM »
No one missed you. You are a retarded narcissist troll who needs to brag on an internet forum about your money and skill on a 20 year old game to make yourself feel better. Look up Narcissist Joke in the dictionary Swift there is a picture of you by it.

And in a few more pages, you will be listed under retard.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2015, 07:08:34 PM »
Haha you'd be surprised to learn in High School I scored 90% above the country in reading comprehension, science, social studies, and spelling when compared to other students nationwide then huh? Haha I have nothing to prove but making theories based on nothing means nothing. Swift is a Narcissist joke, TK is a cry baby, here we go continuing with claims not based in reality. Step up or stop your crying kids.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2015, 07:09:22 PM »
Haha you'd be surprised to learn I scored 90% above the country in reading comprehension, science, social studies, and spelling when compared to other students nationwide then huh? Haha I have nothing to prove but making theories based on nothing means nothing. Swift is a Narcissist joke, TK is a cry baby, here we go continuing with claims not based in reality. Step up or stop your crying kids.

Yet you deliver newspapers for a living [emoji54]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2015, 07:10:32 PM »
I deliver 20 routes over 700 papers, the route makes over 75,000 total, it's a large scale team delivery. You act like I bike newspapers to houses.