Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 60437 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #240 on: November 12, 2015, 10:00:43 AM »

I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.

I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

Go spam somewhere else Ryu the big boys got it figured out here.

You do like hanging out with the big boys  [emoji54].

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

I'm not angry at all lmao. You just keep dogging me over bullshit. I do not hack get over it, stop trying to take personal shit out on me over the forum. Get a life.

Dodging you over what bullshit? Lol

It clearly said hack by your name twice on the status page.

Also, it doesn't seem like your doing anything to clear your name. You just keep bitching that you never hacked....

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #241 on: November 12, 2015, 10:02:08 AM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.

I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

I'm done talking to you troll. It said I hacked while in channel and I have videos of the dozen or so games since. Anyone can ask for a ss, and the admins will be provided with videos if needed. THE END.

Bitch.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 12, 2015, 10:03:35 AM »

I'm done talking to you troll. It said I hacked while in channel and I have videos of the dozen or so games since. Anyone can ask for a ss, and the admins will be provided with videos if needed. THE END.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xiPlKO8Ctw

Lol you may be done, till then your considered a hacker IMO.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 12, 2015, 10:03:53 AM »

Bitch.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 12, 2015, 10:08:48 AM »

Bitch.

Call me what you want.

But at least you can't call me a hacker [emoji3].

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 12, 2015, 10:10:00 AM »
Just a borderline addict is all.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 12, 2015, 10:10:41 AM »

Just a borderline addict is all.

Still not a haxer [emoji14]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 12, 2015, 10:11:08 AM »
Neither am I so what's your point? Go drink a bottle of whiskey bro, don't care.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 12, 2015, 10:17:12 AM »
Ryu's actually sad to the point of pathetic with these posts. I don't know if people realize this but I've known Ryu over 10 years and he knows I don't hack. I also record 90% of my games and if I had to I could go back to March and provide over close to 1000 recorded games probably. Seriously get a life Ryu no one cares about your bullshit, at least I know I don't. I don't hack never have on server RU, THE END.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
WTF is this?
« Reply #249 on: November 12, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »
Neither am I so what's your point? Go drink a bottle of whiskey bro, don't care.

Dodging you over what bullshit? Lol

It clearly said hack by your name twice on the status page.

Also, it doesn't seem like your doing anything to clear your name. You just keep bitching that you never hacked....

I think I already said my point.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:21:03 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 12, 2015, 10:19:57 AM »
That you're a crybaby alcoholic and borderline morphine addict, yeah you're doing good at that. That's how I and the people closest to you know you, so why not everyone else huh? Fuck off.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 12, 2015, 10:30:47 AM »

^ All I have to say, I do not hack never have on server RU. I will continue to record my games and NOT HACK as I have since 2009.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 12, 2015, 11:55:12 AM »

^ All I have to say, I do not hack never have on server RU. I will continue to record my games and NOT HACK as I have since 2009.

You do that. Until you show me evidence as to what caused the AH to ping you not only once but TWICE, I still consider you questionable. I mean shit, I have once idled 3 months using the war2 ru client and have had numerous  programs (personal and development) running in the background and never had the AH flag me.

If I was you, stop crying about it and provide some hard evidence. Because it ain't looking good for you.

I mean if you use the hacks for single player and just forgot to turn it off that's fine, just admit it. Not the end of the world [emoji54]. That happens more than you think.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 12, 2015, 12:10:20 PM »

Ryu you're a second away from being on block by me. Keep it up pussy.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 12, 2015, 12:18:07 PM »

Ryu you're a second away from being on block by me. Keep it up pussy.

Pussy? Pfft, More name calling. Your weak IMO.

Your just another disgrace to the custom community like your bud USA~Archer. Do us all a favor, keep your hacks off the server and let war2 live with some dignity with what little time it has left.