Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 54616 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
What? I was flagged a hack again you are saying? I have been afk for 2 hours I had an appointment when I came back my Warcraft 2 was frozen on the half crashed screen, had to ctrl alt delete it. Lol if I get flagged a hacker again it's beyond sad. Why would I possibly hack when I record every one of my games pretty much except maybe 5% of my games. As far as a player who has a reputation and playing moral of not hacking you're not going to find someone with a much better one than me. I didn't even play any games this morning and IF i do get flagged a hacker again what do you want me to do send you every game I've played in the last 24 hours so you can compare them to the logs. I DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER HACKED ON SERVER RU. Fix your anti hack, find out why it false positives, or dump the project. I DO NOT HACK end.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:44:56 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2015, 11:45:43 AM »
Says "hack" by your name again Smeaget [emoji14]

Close it ugly.
Hacks are not cool and are not too cool for school.

[emoji46]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
This was at 10:45am EST.  I checked and it was true.  Nothing you can think of that would have set it off?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2015, 11:48:51 AM »
...I see I'm going to have to stop idling on the server... I'm going to do a factory reset or reinstall Windows 7 very soon. I don't get this shit, I really can provide you with every game I played on warvid in the last 24 hours. There is some glitch happening or someone is spitefully trying to frame me, to be honest I have no fucking clue. Where is Il, why has this not been resolved and my frame rate to the server tested or whatever. This is beyond annoying when I am trying to help this game and just play some games for fun and this shit is tagging me a hacker. Fix this shit and if you want I'll start compiling the warvids from the last 24 hours.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2015, 11:49:04 AM »
Are you idling your name on a bot? If so what bot and version?

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2015, 11:51:18 AM »

.... this shit is tagging me a hacker...

Past karma [emoji46]?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2015, 11:51:24 AM »
I have the newest version Ryu. When Il posted the front end topic i waited a week or so then downloaded the newest version. When I idle it stays fine for a few hours then after my computer goes to sleep it crashes Warcraft 2 so I have to ctrl alt delete it once I get back. I am used to idling for the last few years on my windows xp comp, but the idling is different on windows 7. I use no bots and have never had a bot downloaded. Il or Tupac can you guys check my frame rate or figure this out?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
WTF is this?
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2015, 11:53:11 AM »
I have the newest version Ryu. When Il posted the front end topic i waited a week or so then downloaded the newest version. When I idle it stays fine for a few hours then after my computer goes to sleep it crashes Warcraft 2 so I have to ctrl alt delete it once I get back. I am used to idling for the last few years on my windows xp comp, but the idling is different on windows 7. I use no bots and have never had a bot downloaded.

Get a bot to idle.

See if it fixes this issue.

Idk anyone else idle on the newest client for extended periods of time? I know Tony does, don't think he has ever had this problem.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »
IL is busy with life, so you'll have to start doing things to figure this out because this isn't looking for you.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2015, 11:55:18 AM »
I'm not a very tech savy person. I mean can type 100 wpm+ and I can make simple videos and decent paint pictures, but programming, connection, server shit I'm just decent at understanding. This shit is way above my head for the most part and I just know I do not hack. I am going to start logging off more when I would normally just idle until I checked back in. There is no need for me to idle it is just an old habit of mine. I have the warvids if they are needed, and I'm hoping Il can figure this out... Not just for me but if it's happening to me how many people are going to have this happen to them?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2015, 11:55:25 AM »
Get a bot to idle.

Wtf would a bot have to do with FIXING the issue?  Like every single person online that's not showing up as hacking is using a bot or something?  Cuz no

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »
Also send me a list of programs that are on your computer.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
WTF is this?
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
Get a bot to idle.

Wtf would a bot have to do with FIXING the issue?  Like every single person online that's not showing up as hacking is using a bot or something?  Cuz no

A temp solution for him if he wants to idle on the server and not be labeled as a hacker.

If he's not running anything on his computer like he says, it seems to be something that he could be running in the background that could be causing the problem.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2015, 11:57:55 AM »
Blid do you honestly think I hack though? Like I get in 20 page arguments on the forum about PBall then play those people providing videos of every game and coming out ahead. I play and decide to hack vs the top admin then provide ss's instantly after the game? The evidence shows I don't hack and it doesn't even make sense. I am an old player people know I don't hack. I despise people who play unfair in skill based games vs others. There is something wrong with the anti hack or some malware or idling glitch is messing with me, don't know. I am going to invest in a new copy of Windows 7 soon. Malwarebytes and Avast turn up nothing on my computer currently.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:59:31 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2015, 11:59:34 AM »

Says "hack" by your name again Smeaget [emoji14]

Close it ugly.
Hacks are not cool and are not too cool for school.

[emoji46]

This was at 10:45am EST.  I checked and it was true.  Nothing you can think of that would have set it off?

Seems like he is open to all ideas. [emoji54]

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2015, 12:00:30 PM »
Blid do you honestly think I hack though? Like I get in 20 page arguments on the forum about PBall then play those people providing videos of every game and coming out ahead. I play and decide to hack vs the top admin then provide ss's instantly after the game? The evidence shows I don't hack and it doesn't even make sense. I am an old player people know I don't hack. I despise people who play unfair in skill based games vs others. There is something wrong with the anti hack or some malware or idling glitch is messing with me, don't know. I am going to invest in a new copy of Windows 7 soon. Malwarebytes and Avast turn up nothing on my computer currently.
I think when you're afk someone is sneaking onto your computer and turning on a hack!  Get a nanny cam!