Author Topic: SS request when your AH is on  (Read 24223 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: SS request when your AH is on
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 01:57:44 PM »
finding constructive solutions to problems
anti-hack is a constructive solution to problems - problem of hackers, problem of ss editing and problem of uploading ss 10 times a day just because paperboy is mad
Your stupid self-own cover still misses one thing - i literally told you there CANT be any evidence that mage edited many ss, otherwise he would have been caught much sooner. Get that? good.
Now youre turning it to a "he said she said" debate, and your entire post depends on a word of a guy who hacked for all his life, but in his words, "rarely hacked". it is scientifically proven that w2 hackers are pathetic liars, why bother? You lost and self-owned in the process

An imaginary concept of a ridiculously retarded hacker who can bypass the AH but cant find a solution to SS policy, outweighting literally everyone on the server wasting time for nothing... thats stupid! youre all stupid :(

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »
it makes complete sense to simply automate the process.  Either add a SS upload monitor to the existing pLoader or do what I had done and take it a step further,  add the monitor AND a command that users in the same game can use to force everyone in the game to upload a SS
i agree, if it is an automated process, theres no more "problems" with ss requests. HOWEVER, it takes a lot of work (probably much more than a sticky thread about AH creation, which hasnt been done yet), nobody will ever do that and then we will have millions of doubts about "security concerns". w2 doing stuff on its own, uploading shit without permission, y'kno. Shady stuff

@eq
there's been a thread about ss editing and i posted 3 ss'es. LB and mouse were able to identify first two, but the 3rd one was already perfect. and it took me about 3 minutes with no previous ss editing experience. Look it up

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2015, 02:08:39 PM »
It takes a lot of work to create a file monitor?  Really?  Erm.  It's a 7 line process.  That's hardly "a lot of work" lmao.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 02:10:14 PM »
id like to see everyone using AH first, one thing at the time buddy

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 02:11:54 PM »
Still dosent matter EQ.

The anti hack is out soon it will drop people from game and maybe another action that eliminates 90%.

Now when I finish my part and send it to il. It will find claw I bet 100% and any ass hole after him.

Yes it matter because player will suppose to have the right to clearly see by themself if their opponent are hacking or not.

Anti-Hack is a good way to catch the retard hacker, programmar still can made their own hack outpass the antihack but maybe cant outpass the ss probleme..

I want the right to ask for ss even with anti-hack, because it's my right and there no anti-hack who can take that from me, sorry.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »
Who's to say that it's not sending SS's on its own already?  (it would stand to reason that anything that's detecting a "hack" would also upload a SS for at the very minimum,  debugging false positives)  Is that shady too?  Is the AH shady also since it's poking around memory locations in your machine?  By your logic,  Windows itself is shady (which I agree it is, but you still use it dont you).
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:15:07 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2015, 03:06:01 PM »
lance, personally i wouldnt have any porblem with that as long as the updates are known beforehand. No stealth updates. And obviously someone trusted such as iL would need to get involved (which he is/would be, im sure).

Now when I finish my part and send it to il. It will find claw I bet 100% and any ass hole after him.
Since the concept of me not hacking is too hard to graps for 90% of people, i just say that i will never get caught. Either im not a hacker or im the best hacker ever and will never be caught. So dont get your hopes up, claw aint going down

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2015, 03:07:49 PM »
lance, personally i wouldnt have any porblem with that as long as the updates are known beforehand. No stealth updates. And obviously someone trusted such as iL would need to get involved (which he is/would be, im sure).

Since the concept of me not hacking is too hard to graps for 90% of people, i just say that i will never get caught. Either im not a hacker or im the best hacker ever and will never be caught. So dont get your hopes up, claw aint going down

We really dont cares about what you cares dude, gtfo.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2015, 03:48:34 PM »

Using hacks doesn't make you a hacker,  it makes you a cheater.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2015, 03:55:25 PM »
what i find funny is claw is one of the few players of all time that is suspected of hacking by a community that also believes he blows.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2015, 03:59:46 PM »
well, in gow im above average when into gow mood, never been good or great, so what? i play it here n there, no clue why youre insulting a casual player.
is it weird to meet some1 who doesnt pretend hes good like all the mediocre players (eq, allstar, van etc)?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2015, 04:01:28 PM »
well, in gow im above average when into gow mood, never been good or great, so what? i play it here n there, no clue why youre insulting a casual player.
is it weird to meet some1 who doesnt pretend hes good like all the mediocre players (eq, allstar, van etc)?

Are you really comparing me and allstar to van? What kind of newb you are.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2015, 04:05:48 PM »
youre the people that are easy to run over, yet make a big deal out of yourselves. thats why you made it to the list, i wasnt looking at skill exclusively. context would have told you, but you truly are a moron

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »
Nobody have skillsz anyway, they probably all hacks since ten years, skills is an illusions between newb and hackers.

Untill everyone is on the same patch client and anti-hack, nobody can be judge except the ones who use anti-hacks.

The rest are not even real players for me, even if you think they are best player of the world since the ten last years.

Right now, Warhammer is better then alot of peoples and deserve more respect then alot of peoples, because warhammer use anti hack while alot of peoples dont.

Gtfo with your fake skills estimation, loser.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:15:04 PM by Equinox »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »
claw - i'll still never forget that you came to me, a far superior gamer, and asked me what the best counter was to a certain strategy, and when I told you there isn't a definitive one you argued, laughed and were so confident I was wrong and that there had to be a #1 strategy. Oh what a huge idiot you were and still are. What's funny too is that you hold yourself in such high regard. I'll tell you what though, you can make yourself appear a lot smarter, which I know is what you want, by not responding to anything equinox says ever again.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:31:08 PM by Swift »
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.