Poll

Which do you believe to be true about swift?

He lives with his parents. His parents are very well off.
1 (8.3%)
He lives with his parents. His parents are your typical blue collar workers.
1 (8.3%)
He has some sort of job that allows him to be on War2 24-7, and he makes decent but not tons of money.
2 (16.7%)
He is a very wealthy business man involved primarily in real-estate... that just so happens to be War2's #1 most active user.
2 (16.7%)
All I know for sure is that he's a compulsive liar so I just ignore everything he says or pretend to play along.
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 16, 2015, 04:40:23 PM

Author Topic: Is swift a baller?  (Read 45008 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Is swift a baller?
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2015, 06:22:06 PM »
2) married to ex stripper who has been faithful (as far as i know) the last 6 years

lol whoa there buddy, let's not go crazy on the humble brags.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2015, 06:22:58 PM »
1) however much your mother/government feels like paying you ( but im not sure who would agree you are the best of all time .. thats up for debate i suppose )

Hm. Seems more likely that you're just a retarded piece of shit no one likes, rather than that all of the many people who don't like you just happen to live with their parents and collect government assistance.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2015, 06:24:30 PM »
Also, there's no need to slut shame TK's wife Swift. The fact that she associates with a degenerate like TK is much more indicative of her poor moral and intellectual character.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2015, 06:26:51 PM »
I just think it's funny that she makes more money than him.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2015, 06:28:16 PM »
1) You or anyone you can get (who lives closer to me than you do) can feel free to visit me anytime and see how much my mother gives me on top of my SSI.

2) You make 25k a year.

1)no

2) it's actually 28K for electrical apprentice, then another ~15K for G.I. bill (i earned it by raping and murdering babies.. which gave me the PTSD i now suffer from) .. and then another 5-10k doing side work depending on how the year goes.

we'll just call it 47K (on the conservative side) for the year 2015 if everything stays the way it's been going.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2015, 06:29:00 PM »
i think you might have PTSD hassan

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2015, 06:30:16 PM »

she's a medical assistant for a podiatrist .. she'll only make like 24k this year

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2015, 06:32:01 PM »
I know it's 28k you moron, I just said 25k knowing that it'd piss you off and you would be dumb enough to go and defend a measly 3k which still leaves u in a shit income bracket.

and now here we fucking are in a quality thread arguing about whether your slutty stripper wife is faithful to you or not, and whether you make 25k or 28k, thanks for fucking ruining the thread tk
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 06:34:04 PM »
it was closer to 25K last time we discussed it.. so you probably meant 25K. dont lie. but i've since then had 2 raises (one an "inflation" raise and the other was 3000 hours worked raise.)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2015, 06:34:19 PM »

Touche.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2015, 06:35:03 PM »
I know it's 28k you moron, I just said 25k knowing that it'd piss you off and you would be dumb enough to go and defend a measly 3k which still leaves u in a shit income bracket.

and now here we fucking are in a quality thread arguing about whether your slutty stripper wife is faithful to you or not, and whether you make 25k or 28k, thanks for fucking ruining the thread tk

lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2015, 06:38:59 PM »
I guess the "everyone who doesn't like me lives with their parents and is on welfare" thing makes a lot of sense when you take such a huge amount of pride in your shitty 25k a year job.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2015, 06:45:58 PM »
no you're really the only 2 who i think live with their parents. you're online just as much as swift at all hours of the day just like swift so its pretty obvious neither of you hold full time jobs.

the only reason i bring up your living situation up is because you're a douche bag living with your parents and have no right to talk shit to anyone (because remember you're a douche bag that lives with his parents).

the only reason i bring up swift's living situation is because he tries so hard to convince everyone he makes like 250K+ a year... and lying doesn't make friends.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »
no you're really the only 2 who i think live with their parents. you're online just as much as swift at all hours of the day just like swift so its pretty obvious neither of you hold full time jobs.

the only reason i bring up your living situation up is because you're a douche bag living with your parents and have no right to talk shit to anyone (because remember you're a douche bag that lives with his parents).

the only reason i bring up swift's living situation is because he tries so hard to convince everyone he makes like 250K+ a year... and lying doesn't make friends.

Damn...25k a year American hero laying down the law.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2015, 06:47:48 PM »
im sure others live with their parents as well which is fine. i'll only bring it up if they start making shit up and try acting better than or above everyone else.