Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 73326 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2015, 10:14:32 PM »
hahaha to winchester who edit my own text before to quote them Lolll

Biggest rat ever, full garbage.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:18:00 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2015, 10:39:29 PM »

I can link you to where you posted your shit it if you think i made that up rofl, we'll see whos editing shit then.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2015, 10:42:10 PM »

I can link you to where you posted your shit it if you think i made that up rofl, we'll see whos editing shit then.

Lmfao I remember that when EQ was raging hard [emoji1]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2015, 11:05:29 PM »
I get caught in 2002, 15 years ago, because i was not programmar and i was hacking like every idiot who dint know nothing about that.. Europe destroy my reputation so bad thats exactly why i dint ever hack anymore, because it was my favorit game for real and it make me sad to get destroy like that on my favorite game.

Thats also why i hate hacker so much today, because i will never forget this years where all the entire europe have destroy me with raciste comment and everything you can believe.

And thats also why i am so good today, because it was a challenge for me to beat all this guy who destroy me without hacks.

You know nothing about me, actually you know nothing about nobody at this game.

I think it's well established that we all know Equinox better then Equinox knows himself

I have send over 1000 ss, i made a website where you can see alot of newbee like you complain about hacking.

They where so much demoralized they never call me hackers again.

But you guys miss everything about that considering you was not even players yet! LOLL

My reputation is made from 15 years ago, people already know i dont hack, im sorry if you just suck guys.

First of all i dint see nothing wrong here, when i said my reputation is made since 15 years ago it mean yes i get caught but since i get caught 15 years ago everyone know im legit since this time, so it mean i get caught 15 years ago but it also mean im legit since 15 years ago... You proof nothing it's exactly what ive said.

^^^^ lol

This server is shitty and give no credit for anyone.

You guys are all sick bastard, anything people try to do, your doing nothing to help them, you guys want to controle everything, but you cant even do something right.

Now you can be sure im gonna host my own server, look how much people gonna follow me.

BTW dont even ask me for ss anymore, since you guys allowed the hacker i dont need to send ss.  <<<<<<<< (LOL AT THIS STRAIGHT UP REFUSAL TO PROVE HIS LEGIT)

Die war2ru Die.

Your admins are currently playing 2 games per day if they do, im not even playing, im suriviving all day long.

This pard is probably the only pard where im look a little bit like a dumb since i want to made my own server, what ive try to do with lance but he never answer me and what i was suppose to do with tupac but i give up the project since i seen its not only the staff who are retard but alot of the community too, i lose alot interest of the game since that time and i lose alot of interest of the community since they are all blind... But still this quote mean nothing except the fact your mixing everything and mixing the fact i said im not gonna post ss because SS absolutly mean NOTHING and even if i send ss i can hack with this stupid client, wich it's just a waste of time to send ss not only for me but for everyone, but your probably just too idiot to understand this.. This quote mean nothing, again.

Wtf you talk about? last time i hack were in 2002 retard

And i hack this week

And your shitty story about valk or anything you said its just pure bullshit, i have never hack

Now this is pretty funny because it's exactly the part you edit yourself to give more impact to your lies again, in the orginal text you can see me said exactly this, your right, but you forget to put the part you delete where i said... ** Wtf you talk about? last time i hack were in 2002 retard

And i hack this week to try if the hacking client was true because i dint want to said something it's not. **

Seriously dude your a total loser, i dont talk about mother, but right now, your mother can be proud of you, garbage.

Now you should send that link, so everyone can see how your a stupid liar without honor.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:11:40 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2015, 01:41:39 AM »
What exactly am I lying about? You're the one who literally wrote all that. I'm the liar when you're the one whos lies are exposed in each of your posts? Sorry that you're the one who has no honor and had to resort to hacking and lying about it for 15 years Lmfao.

"

And i hack this week to try if the hacking client was true because i dint want to said something it's not. **

even if that was true you hacked against players cause your a piece of shit, rather then testing it on bnet against a computer player, well done You've never hacked in your life, but you only hacked last week against players! And on that same week got banned for being a piece of shit who also threatened to build and spell hack on the occult forums (And went through with it)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:43:50 AM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2015, 01:59:08 AM »
Also, It's funny that you say people have no honor when you've never once gone through with what you've said you'd do (other then build and spell hacking ). The client bitching if you lost the poll is a perfect example. You still keep bitching about it and won't shut your mouth about it despite saying you would. Much like you promised you'll pay those people in your family that you scammed. Is that what you consider honorable? 

If you wanna talk about honor, define YOUR MEANING of it, because you clearly have no idea what honor means when you say I have none. I'm the one going through with what I say by proving you're a piece of shit when I said I would. You just Lie, Cheat, Steal and think you're fucking awesome because of it, guess what, your ideas of being awesome just means you're a piece of trash to society.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:05:54 AM by Winchester »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2015, 02:03:29 AM »
another thread ruined by eq and winchester

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2015, 02:03:51 AM »
lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2015, 02:06:20 AM »

Deep down you love it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2015, 02:25:25 AM »
Im not readin you anymore untill you post that link winchester loser.

Maybe i should ignore you again, it was more usefull like that.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2015, 02:26:04 AM »

yes but not that this thread is worth any shit anyway :P

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2015, 02:35:32 AM »
What exactly am I lying about? You're the one who literally wrote all that. I'm the liar when you're the one whos lies are exposed in each of your posts? Sorry that you're the one who has no honor and had to resort to hacking and lying about it for 15 years Lmfao.

"

even if that was true you hacked against players cause your a piece of shit, rather then testing it on bnet against a computer player, well done You've never hacked in your life, but you only hacked last week against players! And on that same week got banned for being a piece of shit who also threatened to build and spell hack on the occult forums (And went through with it)

Finally im gonna answer it's to much lie to ignore.

I think your literally delusional... First of all you quote my text where you delete half of it to make believe peoples i hack, but you also still think everything of what you said when it absolutly mean nothing...

I mean everything of what you just post absoluty mean nothing, there nothing there where i said i hack and there nothing there where i lie..

Seriously dude your totally delusional.

Second i dont know what the fuck you talk about, i did hack nobody, i use 2 different client and 2 different patch to try different map hack on melle against computer.

I dint have choice i have to test on war2ru and test it on bt net.

Seriously dude your the biggest liar ive never seen of my life, everthing of what you said from six month are total lies, you really make me want to punch you in the face untill you die, your really but when i said really a piece of shit for my toilette.

But i understand comming from one of the worst player of this server who never gonna even beat spb.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:14:44 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2015, 03:04:12 AM »
Also, It's funny that you say people have no honor when you've never once gone through with what you've said you'd do (other then build and spell hacking ). The client bitching if you lost the poll is a perfect example. You still keep bitching about it and won't shut your mouth about it despite saying you would. Much like you promised you'll pay those people in your family that you scammed. Is that what you consider honorable? 

If you wanna talk about honor, define YOUR MEANING of it, because you clearly have no idea what honor means when you say I have none. I'm the one going through with what I say by proving you're a piece of shit when I said I would. You just Lie, Cheat, Steal and think you're fucking awesome because of it, guess what, your ideas of being awesome just means you're a piece of trash to society.

It's funny because actually we win this stupid pool, even if it was tight because everyone from this forum just want to make me fail, but in reality we win, all my votes was true, it was votes from peoples who dint cares about me or dint cares about the staff, all my votes were real people from the client who play everyday, all my votes register on forum JUST TO vote in this pool because this pool was meaning something for real..

And what was your???

Let's check this out..

People who vote to let the client open.

- xboi209 ( Who is this, vote delete )
- iL ( He dint even play, but let him his vote )
- CLAW ( Custom player, maybe hacker and cock sucker on the forum )
- Ze_sAiNt ( Cosin of the most infamous hacker lightbringer )
- Teron-Gorefiend ( Another smurf )
- Winchester ( Cock sucker of the forum and most famous hater of equinox )
- IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN ( Smurf, delete )
- RipE[Eur0] ( Know pro player gow )
- loverbeer ( Best friend of lightbringer )
- EviL~Ryu ( Hacker, custom player and hater of equinox )
- Sword! ( Custom player )
- Ywfn ( Old school payer who play 1 time per month )
- Rit ( Smurf, probably moustopher herself, delete)

Peoples who vote to close the client

- USA~Archer ( Delete this vote )
- UNF0RG1VEN ( Real know player of gow )
- max.x.overkill  ( Real know player of gow )
- 8)MikulZ(8 ( Custom player )
- lynardskynard  ( Real know player of gow )
- Player  ( Real know player of gow )
- Equinox  ( Real know player of gow )
- GanzTheLegend ( Legend )
- Tupac ( Someone who rarely play )
- Orchish ( Delete )
- Blid ( Admin who dint play )

Now lets delete the vote -

xboi209
IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN
Rit
USA~Archer
Orchish

Final result: 11-10 for people who want to let the client open, 11 votes comming from custom players, peoples who dint even play, hackers and haters.

Now let's count people who said they want to close the client but they dint vote.

Start by ripe who was not really sure of his own vote:

i voted for allowing all versions. mainly cuz i dont wanna lose the germans. they use old war2 for german hotkeys and got used to it. i can understand them.

if u make german combat version then ok.

what, antihack??? nice. first time ever ive heard u have succeeded.

im too lazy to read all the msgs. but, if u manage to make some antihack shit inside combat. then yes. one version for all. but wouldnt it be easy to give germans their german hotkeys there?!?....

Now swift himself

I had no idea that people with a non-combat version could freely toggle. If this is true, and there are no other major ramifications, then there is no question. Remove all versions outside of combat.

Smurfking

i didnt vote

but seeing there isnt a specific date for the release of the antihack

i would vote yes block other versions until antihack is released.

Swift again

Looks like there is currently 13 active hackers

Now let's add smurfking and swift to people who want to close the client.

Whats the score? 12-11 for people who want to close the client.

And your lucky you still have all your shitty vote we already know...

So finnally we win this stupid pool and i dint said anything because iL is a stupid liar too... A liar who tell me we gonna watch the vote at the deadline and choose wich vote is real and wich vote is not... And when the deadline was there, he just disapear and we dint see him for like 2 month... Because he know he was losing, and this is why now he try to get his stupid anti hack who wich is not even an anti hack anyway to make us forget this pool... But the truth is, you guys are the fuck head here, you guys have try to fucked up that pool with fake vote just to make me fail.

In reality we win, but i was so tired to fight ,  just forget and let all of you in your own shitty hole since your were dying with your stupid hacking server.

And please, stop lying about my family piece of shit.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:17:43 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2015, 03:24:36 AM »

EQ is usually the instigator 99.99% of the time.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2015, 03:25:02 AM »

The only lie i see on this thred is this, the fact you said i hack and the fact you lie about my family.

Just wish to see you a good day and smash your face against the floor, bitch mother butter.