Author Topic: Equinox must get his honor back  (Read 4457 times)

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Equinox must get his honor back
« on: May 28, 2024, 05:53:00 AM »
I was a liar and a deceiver. When I played a series of games with Equinox 1v1, there were about 15-17 matches, 13 of which were recorded on warvid, I don’t remember exactly. I watched his location in at least 6 matches. This was expressed in the fact that I watched his starting spot at the beginning. Then I turned off the stream. There were also two cases when, during pauses, I opened the stream and watched the game in the middle of this process. This was done in order to gain an advantage. I didn’t want to deceive you Equinox, because you are my friend and a good person, I feel it. I don’t know what influenced me then, either your bad attitude towards me at that moment, or the fact that I became bored with playing, or the fact that I didn’t want to admit that we would actually have an equal score if I didn’t resort to foul play. I remember you said that you would destroy me with a crushing score of something like 20-0. And I said no, that I will do it with you. In the end, I used the knowledge and opportunities given to me to destroy you. But this stream sniping is a dishonest method
Forgive me for this action, and for this I repent.
 Forgive, everyone, for taking advantage of your trust in this way. Sorry me personally Equinox for forcing you to be in this position and condition because of my mistake. I didn't realize how wrong it was until I experienced it myself.
Equinox was also wrong in many of his arguments, but this is not his problem, but the problem is that I initially made such a mistake by lying and acting dishonestly. If it were honest, none of this would happen.
I'm also grateful to him for his generosity in sticking to his guns and trusting himself, which ultimately allowed me to admit my mistake in the future. And he forgave me. He continued to communicate with me even knowing that I was a liar. I had an unpleasant feeling that he, being my friend, still understood how much I had set him up. Forgive me Equinox again.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox must get his honor back
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2024, 06:00:44 AM »
https://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=5485.msg87316#msg87316/

This case happened 4 and a half years ago. There is nothing left in that article, but it remains in my memory. I apologize for everyone who believed me in that case.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 06:05:03 AM by RagneR »

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2024, 06:24:16 AM »
Regarding stream sniping, I even had another account for stream sniping, which was called BigBossFromCanada.
I used a VPN to hide my IP and change the flag on Twitch, so I tried to hide myself, although in fact Equinox guess that it was me. Maybe he even knew.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 03:01:52 PM »
Ill forgive you Ragner, everyone can do mystake, but mostly no one have the courage you have today, in 20 years on this server, thats the first time i feel respected and not treat like i have mental issues, thank you my friend, your a good person, past dont make your future, your a man with alot of honor, from tonight, you will be able to sleep knowing that you got the respect of the greatest Warcraft II player of all time, maybe not the best, but clearly the greatest, i wish you the best in your life. :newthumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 04:53:07 PM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2024, 05:00:05 PM »
I love you Equinox

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2024, 05:17:57 PM »
Love you too brother, ill com play soon on server, hope to see you there.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2024, 05:47:27 PM »
I will))