Author Topic: FUCKING SELL THIS SERVER!  (Read 4251 times)

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
FUCKING SELL THIS SERVER!
« on: September 13, 2016, 05:39:16 PM »
FUCKING SELL THIS SERVER AT SOMEONE WHO DESERVE IT, WHO WANT IT, WHO STILL HAVE THE PASSION, WHO SEE BIGGER THEN YOU, WHO LOVE THE PEOPLES, WHO WANTS THE BEST FOR THEM.

YOU FUCKING COWARD LAZY ASS DUMB FUCKER ADMINS HAVE KILL THIS GAME, YOU GUYS ARE DOING NOTHING GOOD, NOTHING RIGHT, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?? CAN WE HAVE AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION..

WHAT MOTIVATED YOU TO KEEP YOU HERE??

DO YOU GUYS HAVE MOTIVATION?? IF YES, CAN YOU TOLD US WHAT IT IS???

WHY DO YOU KEEP THIS SERVER AS HOSTAGE ON THE LOWEST SHITTY QUALITY EVER.

WHY DONT YOU LET THIS COMMUNITY GROW UP..

WHHY, WHY, WHY, CAN I HAVE A FUCKING ANSWER ABOUT WHY YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE TAKING THIS COMMUNAUTY AS HOSTAGE..

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

FUCKING FREE THIS SERVER AND GTFO, SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL BRING QUALITY INTO THIS SERVER, FUCKING SELL IT NOW AND GTFO WHERE YOU BELONG, IN WWW.POLITICAL.COM

FUCKING LAZY BITCHS COWARDS, iL, Blid, lightbringer, foonat, I JUST DREAM ABOUT SEEING YOU IN REAL LIFE AND FUCKING PUT YOU MY FUCKING FIST INTO YOUR FUCKING THEEFS DUMB ASS FUCKERS.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:03:05 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING SEEL THIS SERVER!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 05:50:42 PM »
Bro chill just make ur own server. I'll set it up for free...

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING SEEL THIS SERVER!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 06:00:42 PM »
 :-X
Bro chill just make ur own server. I'll set it up for free...

No dude it mean nothing, it fucking mean nothing bro... It just gonna spread communauty and its gonna be worst... We have to keep this communauty here, but we have to remove this useless STAFF.

If they really love this game, they will fucking do the righ choice, if they love the game so much and dont want to leave ther post (( what i really doubt )) at least just add more admins who will take decision for them, cuz ther decisions fucking suck!!!

And i dont know how to said it after so much effort, but its gonna be 15 years they had the chance to proof they can do better and they not..

So obviously game is not the probleme, because there peoples who still play this game after 15 years... STOP SEEKING FOR DELUSIONAL PROBLEME.. THEY ARE THE PROBLEME..

How nobody fucking understand that ?? WHY WHY WHY???

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:02:26 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING SELL THIS SERVER!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 06:29:06 PM »
The community is so dead splitting it is what holds you back from making your own. Is splitting it even really true or is that what you where brainwashed to think? People go where it's fun, to enjoy war2, etc. How do you know unless you try?

Once you get setup now you worry about security of your members. Ddos protection, anti hack, dividing database bases incase a person breaks in. I would not call iL lazy that guys goes out of the way for us most people just don't see it. Mousey yeah he/she works hard most time too. You notice he/she has more access then the older admins? We can throw the rest of the staff under the bus I agree plus that done it to me for years. I'll let Lightbringer slide he seems pretty cool. Foonat disappeared but I noticed lately he has been moving forums to me when I asked so they can be closed, etc.

Blid getting old and served his time trolling and probally abusing idk I can't verify because I'm only a mod. I can't let you bash il, mouse, I would have to say your wrong. But yeah man spent 15 bucks a month for a vps, or 200 for the year let me know you can go linux or windows I can configure any. You can even have a version of my antihack. I would recommend paying for a ladder from a coder. Your server isn't going to just be filled with players you will need to be persistent in advertising, maintaining it. I'll help as needed and give you all the advice and send you the correct direction. If it was meant to be trust me everyone would be on your server.

War2custom was great I even wanted to spend time helping make it. I was curious about a file being still ran after I closed the loader and I was flamed for calling it a virus? When I was worried about my devices being compromised...

People didn't trust Lance and so his server died. I see you don't have that trust issue so why not start it now?

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »
The community is so dead splitting it is what holds you back from making your own. Is splitting it even really true or is that what you where brainwashed to think? People go where it's fun, to enjoy war2, etc. How do you know unless you try?

Once you get setup now you worry about security of your members. Ddos protection, anti hack, dividing database bases incase a person breaks in. I would not call iL lazy that guys goes out of the way for us most people just don't see it. Mousey yeah he/she works hard most time too. You notice he/she has more access then the older admins? We can throw the rest of the staff under the bus I agree plus that done it to me for years. I'll let Lightbringer slide he seems pretty cool. Foonat disappeared but I noticed lately he has been moving forums to me when I asked so they can be closed, etc.

Blid getting old and served his time trolling and probally abusing idk I can't verify because I'm only a mod. I can't let you bash il, mouse, I would have to say your wrong. But yeah man spent 15 bucks a month for a vps, or 200 for the year let me know you can go linux or windows I can configure any. You can even have a version of my antihack. I would recommend paying for a ladder from a coder. Your server isn't going to just be filled with players you will need to be persistent in advertising, maintaining it. I'll help as needed and give you all the advice and send you the correct direction. If it was meant to be trust me everyone would be on your server.

War2custom was great I even wanted to spend time helping make it. I was curious about a file being still ran after I closed the loader and I was flamed for calling it a virus? When I was worried about my devices being compromised...

People didn't trust Lance and so his server died. I see you don't have that trust issue so why not start it now?

If it was a random game server i would agree with you, but its not a random game server, people who still here are people who believe in this family fact, nobody will leave this server even if you make a way much better, because at the end they will still support those dumb ass admins and you know it.

You certainly know that since you guys made war2custom and it dint work, but everyone know war2custom was like 10 times better then here.

So splitting communauty is not an option anymore, the real option is too bring this server HERE ON an another level!

But can we do that if our own admins dint even want to try??

WE CANT, i know it, you know it, everyone know it.

WHY?? CUZ ITS BEEN 15 YEARS BRO.... 15 YEARS... LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING... IMAGINE A PRO PLAYER FROM STARCRAFT OR LEAGUE OF LEGEND OR COUNTER STRIKE SEE US PLAYING ON TWITCH TV...

Now the dude said, omg this game look so funny, so hes goes on the website and forum and see all those shitty spammed threads, not really good brotha... After hes goes on war2 and get a big color bug.... After he gets boot, kicked, cheated, hacked....

He realize this server and this game is just a fucking BIG JOKE AND WASTE OF TIME... the dude had some love for it, but hes a profesionnal player who probably get paid to do tournaments and league in other games.

If i was this guy, i will never com back here, never dude.

This staff just dont know what they do bro...

They flames all my thread since 2 years into the trash zone while im fucking speaking truth, but they let winchester spammed the entire forum with false accusation and picture of me.

I mean ok... those admins dont love me and they want to punish me by this fact, they let winchester do everything he want..

But the new peoples who cames here, dont fucking cares about what admins feel about me, they dont want to see a dumb ass fuckers in everythread spamming bullshit...

AS THEY DONT EITHER WANT TO SEE ME SPAMM BULLSHIT..

But they let it happen.

This game need a serious staff, a serious game, a serious forum, and a serious competition.

Thats the only way your gonna save this game, you dont, well then, good bye.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:08:08 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 06:58:12 PM »
Yes but you have to try before you can fail EQ. You can't be successful either if you haven't failed. And I totally agree about staff. It would be your server so once bullshit occurs you stop it and silence anyone.

Imagine this isn't war2 think deeper you need to over throw the people in power. How can you do that? You know that answer I told you above. Do you want to look like an idiot for trying or just be an idiot making a thread about it? I would want to look like an idiot who tried. Don't think of splitting the server think of it like giving people a 2nd choice then before you know it you will be the first choice!

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 07:05:05 PM »
I dont want to split the server its not my goal

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 07:23:54 PM »
I've tried it all before
Tried to help so many times
I offered 10,000+ users at one stage but the admin rejected it . As lightbringer didn't want new players

Making a new server would cost money unfortunately, as you need to modify the software currently running . It would cost 10s of 1000s to fix the game (graphics , sound, hosting, ) basically it would need a whole makeover requiring months of work . Plus the costs of hosting a server . If the game is popular this can run into millions ( Pokemon go reached 50 million in 17 minutes)
To get the rights from blizzard would be near impossible / very expensive .

No body would invest hundreds of thousands or millions even without the knowledge that it wasn't illegal as without rights from blizzard it would be illegal and you hAve lost all your $$$ plus a lawsuit on top

There lies the problem in creating a new server.
Better off just sticking with what u got and increase the players

Sent from my iPhone using Warcraft Chat 2.12

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 10:34:49 PM »
I await the next few months where you create the exact same thread crying about the exact same thing.