Author Topic: Double click macro in utilities  (Read 29593 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: Double click macro in utilities
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2016, 08:43:17 PM »
i get what you guys are saying about it being difficult to detect. but, i don't think that's a good reason to, in effect, sanction the use of the hack by having it up in the utilities section of the website. having the official server policy state that you should not use the hack would be a good deterrent even if the only policing might be players refusing to play against people that they suspect are using it.

There is not enough members to be picking and choosing people now a days. You get who joins unless you want to wait 3 hours. Plus if we act like that then it would stop honest people from using it and the other users would be taken advantage of.

1. Maybe useful for a handicapped person.
2. It's very common even dellam can design one.
3. Could be very useful and extend game play with custom maps, etc.
4. It was already public on downloads lol.
5. This has been a problem for years in freecastles maps.

I'd say sure allow it because hardware can be purchased for these purposes and would you ban somebody because they clicked an extra mouse button? I would rethink that decision.

I think we should have a set of macros or program to be available for download and everyone has. Must be approved and easily for every user to understand.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:45:00 PM by tupac »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 08:44:45 AM »
So much probleme with those custom players, how the hell they all need to fucking hack.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2016, 10:53:02 AM »
it's lowkey cheating that people hadnt realized was cheating because it's minor enough they never gave two thoughts about it.  but if the map requires you to double click then just double click.  using a third party function to double click faster, get an edge over people that dont, because you just think double clicking is boring etc, isnt fair. (though it may not be done maliciously.  people may not really realize it.  with a maphack usually people know damn well they're cheating, though even then some customs players dont get it lol)

i would recommend at least saying it's not allowed and not endorsing it by hosting a tool on the downloads page
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:54:46 AM by Chairman Blid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »
Dude shut the Hell up, lowkey cheating people dint realize.

They fucking know it's cheating, and you fucking know they fucking know, your just a fucking bad admin as everyone, i told it since 2 years now, most of your stupid staff are hacking dude.

Lightbringer-, mousetopher and iL, probably you too since you let it happen and have no spin dorsal.

Fucking stupid lazy hacking staff, and you guys ask yourself why that server have never live.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:02:19 PM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2016, 12:32:54 PM »
Let's discuss again after there is more than 1 bgh no air game player per month, okay??!
this is not no argument, its the same between FASTEST games and EVEN FASTER, if u cant control units, production etc play with slower speed,

like sg said "some1 is using in gow old" its very fair game between  2 guys (one using one not) -_-

if the map requires you to double click then just double click. 

i hope it was trolling, many time in gow it would easier lust 2 groups ogres 
That mean map is to hard for players if they need double click
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:50:39 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2016, 01:24:54 PM »
it's lowkey cheating that people hadnt realized was cheating because it's minor enough they never gave two thoughts about it.  but if the map requires you to double click then just double click.  using a third party function to double click faster, get an edge over people that dont, because you just think double clicking is boring etc, isnt fair. (though it may not be done maliciously.  people may not really realize it.  with a maphack usually people know damn well they're cheating, though even then some customs players dont get it lol)

i would recommend at least saying it's not allowed and not endorsing it by hosting a tool on the downloads page
agreed - can we make that happen pls

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2016, 03:06:21 PM »
if the map requires you to double click then just double click. 

i hope it was trolling, many time in gow it would easier lust 2 groups ogres 
That mean map is to hard for players if they need double click
It's not trolling but i don't think you read it right.  I am saying if you need to double click at some point, you should actually click twice.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2016, 08:25:29 PM »
fiiiine, gone from downloads.
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2016, 09:18:55 PM »
Im not fucking proud of you right now mousetopher, you where going so good lately, dont make me reconsider my tought.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2016, 10:54:49 PM »
They fucking know it's cheating

you literally think you're not cheating when you're using them, and you've been using them for 15 years now

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2016, 11:34:03 PM »
Im not fucking proud of you right now mousetopher, you where going so good lately, dont make me reconsider my tought.

Lmfao

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2016, 09:04:48 AM »
dumbest shit ever. took a tool away from custom users that really enjoy using the tool for their map.

... not to mention how retarded it is spending so much time focusing on this silly shit when you should be focusing on "um hey, server fucked.. how do we get more users here?"

couple high school drama queens in this thread ..  cant believe this was 1) brought up and 2) being discussed thoroughly on a dead fucking server

holy fuck

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2016, 11:42:25 AM »
You're right TK, fuck integrity. Let's just sell out and let people do anything they want!

Plain and simple, if it didn't come with the game and it effects game performance, it is a hack. If we want to make special rules for custom players, it would be very difficult to do and monitor. Aren't part of some of those custom games just speed anyways?

For the record, I've noticed people lusting much faster than me for a while now and I just didn't know such a thing existed at the time. I lust pretty fast as it is since I've been doing it LEGIT for years, haha.

Also, TK and Dellam, let's get off this stupid band wagon notion that anything we do that is not about HELPING THE SERVER get more people here is a waste of time. That is illogical and just plain dumb. It's not like we have some defined big project everyone should be working on right now and people are busy doing this instead and it's taking up just tons and tons of hours. It's probably that or someone is watching TV instead.

A vote wouldn't be a terrible idea. Have the bot msg people to vote and press "1" or "2". After a week, take the toll and see where we are at. Need to determine what the parameters are first though.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2016, 11:58:44 AM »

b-but I removed it..! There's just no pleasing you 'nox! :'(

The more I think about it the more indefensible hosting/using the double click becomes. Usa-archer made the same argument in favor of hosting maphack on his site - specific people like to use it on a specific map, you need it to be competitive on that map because most other players use it, using it is only condoned in specific circumstances, etc. But it's not "needed", it just allows for lazier playing. And the solution to maphack is not to give everyone maphack. If the game requires two clicks to lust ogres in sequence then that's what you have to do. So we shouldn't host it on the site for the same reason we shouldn't host maphack.

If players all agree in advance to use it though then that's fine, but in that case let them distribute it amongst themselves.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:00:44 PM by mousEtopher »
squeak!

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2016, 12:46:38 PM »
No vote needed.  I agree with blid and have decided it's not allowed and we wont endorse it by hosting it as a  tool on the downloads page.