Author Topic: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)  (Read 26354 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »

Ddnt u photoshop this ?

No he didn't, I saw it myself also last night. And I also took an SS.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Sword:

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 04:49:45 PM »
in that case not nice swift  :)

Offline Sword:

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 04:55:01 PM »

wow fucking ban this dumb trash.
lol

Offline Sword:

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »
If this is true I would just give him a warning. Idk this guy but we don't have many players left.
lol

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 06:00:47 PM »
He uses the "trolling" excuse every time he's caught.  It never gets old if u ask me.  I like watching him come up with the most rediculous lies that people just clammer over to accept as actual truth.  It's amusing how much wool he has packed away in that studio apartment.  He is like mage,  sometimes he has the AH on, sometimes he doesnt with no real rhyme or reason other than the players that are on currently at the time, thats the only thing I've noticed anyway as a semi-constant.  Just last week Mage went on a superior meltdown because I asked why he didnt have the AH running.  Its a touchy subject for mage and we'll soon see how swiftbags reacts.  But I need to go buy some popcorn first,  this should get good.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 07:26:08 PM »
I really havent been around very long so I cant speak about swift past history.
However i will say it does seems kind of suspicious that he sometimes plays with AH on and sometimes with AH off.

I will say that in this circumstance that I believe he is in fact trolling. The guy likes to stir up controversy. Why else would he purposely sit in the channel with his hacks on.

war2 > war3

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 07:49:26 PM »
The truth about swift is pretty easy..

The dude never do 1v1 without joe and jordan as watcher... if joe and jordan are afk he will just talk on channell all day long untill they came..

Then when joe and jordan are there he will accepte 1v1..

The truth is, this is way much more easy to get tip by jordan and joe instead to hack and get caught.

but if he start lose even with the tip, then he will start to map hack your ass.

Because that dude just cant accepte peoples beat him.

Swift is a pure lie from the start.

And you have these retards admins who push him everywhere as the best player ever.

What a fucking stupid shame.

Equinox you are retarded lol.  You keep trying to rope me into this by insinuating I tip.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm completely against any type of foul play.  I've banned watchers or killed them if they even rep me a little.  Just because you are somehow mad at me months later because I beat you easily doesn't mean you need to keep trying to drag me into this.  Don't forget that the 1s we played, I let no one watch because you were paranoid about it.

Anyway, I'm glad that I occupy space in your everyday thought.  Rest assured that I don't fault you for your personality defects.  GGs

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 07:50:21 PM »
Hes totally trolling nothing, that dude used to hack all is stupid life to feed his egocentric side and use the troll excuse everytime he got caught.

That dude is build on lies.

The staff is build on lies too, lightbringer is a hacker, blid is only interess by money, moustopher is a lazy person, iL is the secret keeper, that dude protect everyone who seem to cheat hack and get rid of the good peoples.

That server is build on lies.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 07:52:23 PM »
The truth about swift is pretty easy..

The dude never do 1v1 without joe and jordan as watcher... if joe and jordan are afk he will just talk on channell all day long untill they came..

Then when joe and jordan are there he will accepte 1v1..

The truth is, this is way much more easy to get tip by jordan and joe instead to hack and get caught.

but if he start lose even with the tip, then he will start to map hack your ass.

Because that dude just cant accepte peoples beat him.

Swift is a pure lie from the start.

And you have these retards admins who push him everywhere as the best player ever.

What a fucking stupid shame.

Equinox you are retarded lol.  You keep trying to rope me into this by insinuating I tip.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm completely against any type of foul play.  I've banned watchers or killed them if they even rep me a little.  Just because you are somehow mad at me months later because I beat you easily doesn't mean you need to keep trying to drag me into this.  Don't forget that the 1s we played, I let no one watch because you were paranoid about it.

Anyway, I'm glad that I occupy space in your everyday thought.  Rest assured that I don't fault you for your personality defects.  GGs

Youve always been a cheater and a tipper, probably a hacker too.

The only thing right here is that dude get caught multiple time and you keep hanging with him??

How so?? How the hell are you brotha with him like 2 nuts on a ball sack after all the times he get caught?? you probably hack too.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 08:21:43 PM »
God swift is probably following this thread right now and laughing his ass off....
I wish i was on last night when this all happened wouldve been ended quickly and painlessly....
war2 > war3

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 08:31:54 PM »
Even if the idiot was trolling by turning his hacks on, ban him for a week for stupidity. Admins just shield hackers. It's pathetic. He clearly hacked(unless iL's top secret algorithm is flawed), now ban the dumbass for a week and put a end to it already.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:34:39 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 08:51:25 PM »
I should right....
The truth is there isnt really a set procedure for how to deal with people caught on the anti hack yet.

The way i have recently started dealing with this, is first msging the person in question and seeing whats going on. If they dont respond I simply ban their ip for 3 days.
If they do responde i give them a warning.

The reason why I am farily reluctant to ban swift is because he wasn't actually caught hacking in a game. He was just hanging in the channel it seems and wanted to screw around.
war2 > war3

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »
I really havent been around very long so I cant speak about swift past history.
However i will say it does seems kind of suspicious that he sometimes plays with AH on and sometimes with AH off.

I will say that in this circumstance that I believe he is in fact trolling. The guy likes to stir up controversy. Why else would he purposely sit in the channel with his hacks on.

Like I said before there is 1 simple explanation for the idling.  He was hacking on a smurf,  then when done,  he logged out/in as himself and forgot to disable the spell/build hack which is persistent unlike the maphack which has to be enabled every time. 
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 09:21:20 PM »

The way i have recently started dealing with this, is first msging the person in question and seeing whats going on. If they dont respond I simply ban their ip for 3 days.
If they do responde i give them a warning.

The reason why I am farily reluctant to ban swift is because he wasn't actually caught hacking in a game. He was just hanging in the channel it seems and wanted to screw around.

Lol is that iL 2.0???

all this staff are total joke.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 09:31:55 PM »
First off, I am not going to waste a lot of time in this thread. I am going to speak up on the matter and kind of just leave everyone else to think what they will past that. And yes, everything I say will be truth even though I understand that everyone who reads this has good reason to doubt my integrity on this matter, or frankly any. That being said, I don't really care that much about this issue and also it's not like I have much of a reputation to protect anyhow. I am going to post this, reply a bit to some of you guys, but overall I am just going to continue living my life and enjoying some war2 games casually.

So here it is,

I don't have any hacks, and I haven't in some years whatsoever. It seems people are already coming up with excuses for me on this matter. And yes, it would be easier to just say it was a troll. Most likely a lot of you would believe that reason given my past, and the admins would probably slap me with a warning or a short ban. However, I would be lacking foresight if I tried to take the easy way out. I didn't hack and I wasn't trolling. I was wanting to play War2 last night, but it also just so happened that I wan't feeling the best due to the flu. I elected to just turn off the monitor and hit the sack early. This left me afk in the channel overnight, assuming my connection held up.

This was either a system error, or I was framed somehow. I am strongly leaning towards the latter given that a minority of people, and no household names, have been "caught" on AH. It would be a fairly large coincidences to say that "Swift" got a false positive due to an error and not intentional foul play.

I'll reply to some questions or concerns in this thread if they're addressed in a respectful manner. I won't be responding or reading anything that comes from Equinox or Lance. Equinox is a crazed and obnoxious individual who lacks the ability to reason soundly. Given his obsessive campaign against the .ru administration and cheating over 2015 It is safe to say that this thread is the highlight of his entire year. I don't mean for that to be insulting, I am just wanting to note that he will most likely come at this with a huge bias.  Lance,  well I suspect him of foul play on this matter. You see, I found out about this thread about thirty minutes ago. TK texted me this morning 6:45ish western time calling me a hacker, and I responded asking if he got smurfed by someone he thought to be me. He responded "huh" and the conversation basically died off there. I didn't think much of it and went on about my day. Around 5, I logged onto war2 and 00Joe logged on shortly after. He started talking to me about "hack trolling" and I instantly put the dots together that something must have happened and TK wasn't just being strange. Joe assumed that I was just trolling and I had to tell him that I didn't hack or smurf and that it's offensive he assumes every smurf is me, and that I would like him to fill me in on whats going on so he told me to go read the thread. Of course, now I can see why he assumed it was a troll matter. At first I assumed  the issue revolved around a smurf, but instead, as we all know, it revolves around AH.

On my way to this site to view the thread I was pondering that it was probably a frame job and I instantly thought to myself "It would most likely be Claw, Lance or tupac" and sure enough....
Let me tell you, I wasn't surprised in the least that it was "Lance" who started this thread. The guy is a renowned programmer/hacker who also happens to have a grudge against me dating back to when I caught him via ss with an invisible peon in a plains of snow game back in 2008.

Also, I need to apologize to smeagol. I must admit, that I assumed it wasn't a false positive situation. Now I know that it's entirely likely.

I am basically concluding it was a frame job on my end, and that whoever did it is a sociopath and a coward. He wins some weird battle via way of personal amusement here, but just the fact that hes able to go to this length on  things is evidence, to me at least, that hes a miserable fuck and his life is a lost cause.

I invite all admins to share any and all smurfs associated with my IP.
I'll take ss anytime. I'll warvid anytime.
And if enough people want it, hell even a few, I'll begin streaming on 5-10 min delays from here on out every single game.

Anyway, I saw this one coming. After I heard about the Smeagol thing I knew that IF he was in fact framed then someone like me would be the next best candidate to fuck with next.  I set up AH a few days ago to appease ~ToRa~ for his tournaments, and thought instantly in the moment that there's a chance I am setting myself up to getting framed.

But anyway, listen guys all I can do is tell you that what I am saying is 100% truth and I know that you're free to believe what you want. You all have good reasons to seriously doubt me, given my history of trying to pull the strings for years with my bullshit, lies, and trolls. That being said, I am going to not really take this whole matter to heart, as luckily it's only War2, and it's not like I am getting framed on something of importance.

I'll be a good sport and leave AH on, even though I know now without a shadow of a doubt that it either has errors or is susceptible to third party tampering, or both.  See you all on the game!
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.