Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 60441 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2015, 10:08:36 AM »
I didn't say what I believed about the military itself. The military as a whole does what the top generals and above that politicians tell them. The heart of the problems you are naming come from the degrading of American politics and values. I was speaking only about those that have served in the military, they made a self sacrifice to defend you and I and most suffered mentally and physically because of it.
This was true even of those who belonged to the SS: Even those in the Reich’s killer elite were not able to suppress their conscience entirely. Thus the “trick used by Himmler — who apparently was rather strongly afflicted by these instinctive reactions himself — was very simple and probably very effective; it consisted in turning these instincts around, as it were, in directing them toward the self. So that instead of saying: `What horrible things I did to people!,’ the murderers would be able to say: `What horrible things I had to watch in the pursuance of my duties, how heavily the task weighed upon my shoulders!’"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2015, 10:13:21 AM »
I'm not really one to fabricate shit and not only would I admit to locking 2 guys in my trunk, I'd Prolly nrag about it. The problem is it didn't happen and I can say with confidence I never made a story like that up... I think others who know both of us are smart enough to realize the weak attempt at fabricating shit about me is not true. U realize I'm a union electrician and prior u.s. army, right... they're not very felon friendly companies

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2015, 10:14:05 AM »
Maybe he got you confused with someone else.  I doubt you had many run-ins with Smeagol in 2011.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2015, 10:27:03 AM »
You still have the option to move to Iran. [emoji58]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Maybe I will.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2015, 10:27:55 AM »
TK[as] hosted this failed 60 Man tournament Burnt tried to have back then. The brackets were totally shot as like no one showed up and it was a joke. It was around this time he joined my games a few times and told me this story. I AM NOT LYING, this was what TK told me, I didn't really believe it then either I figured he was some master troll or something. That you don't remember it doesn't mean it isn't true, you said the shit. lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 10, 2015, 10:44:20 AM »
60 nan tourny? Yeah u def have me confused with someone else.. I don't even have to try to defend myself at this point

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 10, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »
.................................................Honesty let's just drop this BUT you most definitely hosted a 60 Man tournament. It was during one of the festivals and it was Burnt's idea to try to add customs to the festival there was a chop tournament and a failed PBall tournament. I beat 2 opponents 4-0 to make the finals. Pirate had 2 opponents who both ditched out and he was only 1-0 and somehow he was in the finals LOL. Pirate is an old PBaller too and I got him 2-1 then he came back and won 3-2. So Pirate technically won this "tournament" and I say tournament with the most contempt possible I was 6-3 final games, Pirate was 4-2 and got 2 bye rounds to the finals. LOL
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:52:40 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 10, 2015, 11:18:29 AM »
I've only hosted 1 tournament in my life and it definitely wasn't pball.it was a gowef 1v1 that braviet won.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 10, 2015, 11:20:00 AM »
... I don't know how to move forward with this conversation either, but a good way to prove what really happened is this... I don't get along with Pirate anymore but without giving him any information on why we are wondering ask him details about the 60 Man tournament "he won" and who hosted it. Also Burnt may remember and I talk to him once a month or so on Facebook.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 10, 2015, 11:30:02 AM »
I don't need to ask anyone. I know I never hosted it. I have zero interest and never had an interest in enabling a community that is hardly even considered war2.. I've made that pretty clear over the last couple years... so far you've saidb2 things about me that are completely untrue and multiple claims about my family that are not only untrue, but even if they were true you would have absolutely no way of knowing. You have resorted to fabricating shit and calling names to everyone who even remotely accepts the idea that you might have been actually hacking. You're an adult who resorts to childish bevahior. I think the best thing you can do at this point is keep your mouth shut because its doing you much more harm than good, and wait for il and whoever else is involved figure out for themselves whether you are a hacker or not.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 10, 2015, 11:30:46 AM »
why the f would tk be hosting a pball tournament?  are you thinking of this one?

7/27/13 War2Festival V 60 men pball Tournament - Pirate (TD MaNa)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2015, 11:32:02 AM »
I don't need to ask anyone. I know I never hosted it. I have zero interest and never had an interest in enabling a community that is hardly even considered war2.. I've made that pretty clear over the last couple years... so far you've saidb2 things about me that are completely untrue and multiple claims about my family that are not only untrue, but even if they were true you would have absolutely no way of knowing. You have resorted to fabricating shit and calling names to everyone who even remotely accepts the idea that you might have been actually hacking. You're an adult who resorts to childish bevahior. I think the best thing you can do at this point is keep your mouth shut because its doing you much more harm than good, and wait for il and whoever else is involved figure out for themselves whether you are a hacker or not.
LOL! You're getting hilarious again. You are now sounding extremely butt hurt yet when you and Swift said shit about the Mother of my kid during the tournament in front of the entire channel and sat there loling that's fine. You have also brought up personal shit different times remember my job? God damn I didn't realize you were a hypocrite as well as intellectually disabled.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:35:40 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 10, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
why the f would tk be hosting a pball tournament?  are you thinking of this one?

7/27/13 War2Festival V 60 men pball Tournament - Pirate (TD MaNa)
Yep that's it Blid and I knew it was somewhere on the site. IT has always said Mana and was even advertised as that guy hosting it on Facebook before hand. When the people that showed up to it got there TK[as] was there on Burnt's orders however. TK did not host the tournament in the advertising and getting the word out part of it, that was all Burnt. It was also Burnt's idea.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 10, 2015, 11:36:57 AM »
I never said anything about your mother or kid.. do you have paranoid delusions or some shit?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2015, 11:38:23 AM »
...and unless I just wasn't around or missed.. I didn't see swift say shit about them either