Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 60453 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #165 on: November 09, 2015, 09:13:58 PM »

Oh I will have fun, I am being totally serious about Ryu using morphine though. He was in a car accident and starting using it recreational after. Morphine is not a fun drug to mix with alcohol and party on. Most people end up shooting it up and I'm just sick of Ryu personally attacking me when we were once friends, so here's my intervention or wake up call to you Ryu whatever it is you need to stop the morphine, you're also plastered every night anymore on alcohol. AFK.

You still fake AFK?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 09, 2015, 09:16:29 PM »
I know you probably won't see it this way but everything that is said to and about you is brought on by your self

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
WTF is this?
« Reply #167 on: November 09, 2015, 09:17:50 PM »
I think he thinks he's attacking me? [emoji23]

Smeagol, your life is clearly a bigger mess.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 09, 2015, 09:53:19 PM »

LMFAO!!! You're referring to my old joke about hanging people from the ceiling with a meat hook huh? Yeah that's classic you're right.

;D

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 09, 2015, 10:21:44 PM »
Mug shot? [emoji50]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2015, 06:22:50 AM »
Ryu no one that is addicted to morphine has their life in order. You are in denial, you continue to take morphine and as you do the dose will almost surely increase. A large number of people who take morphine for fun end up shooting it up once their tolerance builds up. That is also how people end up overdosing on it. Seriously seek help. Last time I checked I haven't murdered or raped any kids, but TK does seem to have some sexual deviation posting his wife naked on a gaming forum. TK is a felon by the way if the story he told me a few years back is true, he brutally assaulted 2 guys. If the criminal TK ever messed with my family I'd be more than happy to skull fuck him with a 38 though ;). There you have it. =D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:26:26 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2015, 06:47:27 AM »
The funniest part is TK really believes I hate strippers or something I think LOL!  TK I have nothing against your wife in all honesty. Stripping is just a job and strippers can make big money. TK just kept getting more upset so I kept piling it on haha. You are a low life piece of scum for posting her to a gaming forum for no reason, but yeah I don't have anything against your wife or strippers. Ryu really is a borderline morphine addict though, he has been doing it over a year and does need to seek help, that was completely serious. Anyway good job falling into that troll TK.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2015, 07:15:08 AM »
The funniest part is TK really believes I hate strippers or something I think LOL!  TK I have nothing against your wife in all honesty. Stripping is just a job and strippers can make big money. TK just kept getting more upset so I kept piling it on haha. You are a low life piece of scum for posting her to a gaming forum for no reason, but yeah I don't have anything against your wife or strippers. Ryu really is a borderline morphine addict though, he has been doing it over a year and does need to seek help, that was completely serious. Anyway good job falling into that troll TK.

oh man.. u got me good that time

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2015, 07:15:28 AM »
trolled me super hard

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2015, 07:16:25 AM »
xxxsmeagolxxx the trickster... always 1 step ahead of everyone else

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2015, 07:16:41 AM »
Lol I was pretty buzzed last night was celebrating something in life. Anyway I do think you are a 2 face, but I did get some good laughs out of this thread until Ryu got involved because I just get sick of his drama. Anyway here's to a new day and a fresh bowl.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2015, 07:18:26 AM »
(cheers) :D

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2015, 07:26:21 AM »
back to the original post about HACK showing up on your account.

if one were to find a good toggle hack, SS would be extremely ineffective on a map like pball against a hacker who knew how to use the toggle hack.

all you really need to do is toggle it off/on just fast enough to see where their mage or peon is sitting. if you could toggle 3-4 times pretty quick in a game that would be enough to take out 3-4 of the strongest units.

as far as using warvid goes, unless you're uploading the entire video start to finish, saying "i warvid all my games" doesnt mean a whole lot.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2015, 07:28:37 AM »
I could care less kid. I don't hack, you saying blah blah blah this and that means nothing to me. The problem is on the server end and Il's programming. When someone is not hacking and gets flagged a hacker it is not on them to fix it's on the server. I can prove any game I am flagged in that I do not hack. Claw also has brought up a good point to me, I play some different RPGs that change the AI and normal features of the map it could maybe have something to do with that. TK you are a hacker! LOL I don't believe that anymore than I hack but if you wanna think I hack go ahead I don't.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2015, 07:31:34 AM »
OMG I dont hack! look we've gotten a long for a while now but if you're going to even SUGGEST i hack you can deep throat my cock mother fucker! EVERYONE HERE KNOWS I DONT HACK! You can shove that accusation up your asshole you piece of shit!

10 seconds later...

hey thanks for being on my side man. really appreciate it.

someone guess who i am. c'mon. just one guess.