Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 60788 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2015, 08:47:04 PM »
Ryu is probably the most sad of the people on this forum he actually probably beats Dellam these days. Ryu's ego is so tied into being the top spam poster on this forum and having his clan of bots. Go keep some logs or something Ryu, you lack a real life so you cling to Warcraft 2 and your now brain dead morphine addicted brain. Go shoot up some morphine Ryu I wasn't going to bring that up, but since you are actually a morphine addict in real life since your car accident you can go fuck yourself. Anyway sorry TK's wife had to take one for the team at my expense.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2015, 08:50:05 PM »
You can't act like a complete bi polar d bag and then act like you were trolling the entire time once the rational 5% of your brain takes over
 It don't work like that.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2015, 08:51:00 PM »
I can act like whatever I want because at the end of the day I play this for fun. You and Swift talk shit about my job, my baby mama, anything is fair game for you. Just because your wife is a worthless whore and it's a soft spot for you doesn't make me mental. Evaluate yourself before looking at others TK.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2015, 08:51:26 PM »
Being emotionally unstable does not = trolling. It means you're emotionally unstable

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2015, 08:52:19 PM »
TK usually if you get brought up by someone out of the blue on the server people are like that unstable guy who whines about everything? That's not even a joke I've heard different people say it about you.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2015, 08:53:53 PM »
Pretending like taking jabs at my wife a soft spot for me does not mean it is a soft spot. If it were a soft spot I'd probably be acting a lot more like you and a lot less like I currently am acting.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
Omg I can't believe they said that about me. So so rude

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2015, 08:56:07 PM »

Ryu is probably the most sad of the people on this forum he actually probably beats Dellam these days. Ryu's ego is so tied into being the top spam poster on this forum and having his clan of bots. Go keep some logs or something Ryu, you lack a real life so you cling to Warcraft 2 and your now brain dead morphine addicted brain. Go shoot up some morphine Ryu I wasn't going to bring that up, but since you are actually a morphine addict in real life since your car accident you can go fuck yourself. Anyway sorry TK's wife had to take one for the team at my expense.

Erm no, lol.

Clan bots? Your just mad because they give you the ban hammer every time.

No life? Tied to war2? Sure, but I do both, I am great at multitasking [emoji14]. I think you know that so you are jealous and angry [emoji16]

Idk you angry at me, just trying to help. Your kind of in a pickle here, you have been tagged twice now as a hacker and still claim innocent. Your almost as bad as Dellam. [emoji46]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2015, 08:56:29 PM »
Omg I can't believe they said that about me. So so rude
Lol I don't care about your feelings maybe you're missing that point. I'm just tired of your shit, you are a 2 faced little bitch. I'm just done with your shit. You always look past your own actions and then make claims about others. You are a troll who gets a boner off whining incessantly about anything you can on this forum. Hope I'm not hurting your feelings TK, actually no that's sarcasm your feelings to me matter about as much as your wife's non existent honor.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 08:58:45 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »
Oh I thought you were serious for a second about not hurting my feelings until you clarified. Almost threw me for a loop there

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2015, 09:01:40 PM »
Anyway it's been fun, here's to a few more years with your wife until she finds another side trick and divorce proceedings are pending again. I'm off the forum for the night. You guys have fun licking each others asses and circle jerking. You almost didn't get upset about your whore wife when her past was brought up keep up the therapy. =D.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
WTF is this?
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2015, 09:02:45 PM »
I can act like whatever I want because at the end of the day I play this for fun. You and Swift talk shit about my job, my baby mama, anything is fair game for you. Just because your wife is a worthless whore and it's a soft spot for you doesn't make me mental. Evaluate yourself before looking at others TK.

Lol it's funny you call his wife a worthless whore, when you just called your ex-wife a sex slave and admitted to treating her as such. It's funny how much respect you are trying to show for her now [emoji23]. Oh ya, didn't you also tell her to go kill herself? You are a pathetic piece of a shit, it's no wonder she left you.

... Evaluate yourself before looking at others TK.

Right....he's the problem. [emoji19]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:04:49 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2015, 09:06:14 PM »
One second I spoke too soon. The morphine addict video game nerd just spoke. The Mother of my kid and me dated for 4 years and we had many good times. We went to 2 dances, stayed in different Iowa small towns, and eventually had a kid. The main reason I brought up TK's wife is because her past as a stripper and him posting naked pictures of her is a fact like you being a morphine addict. TK sits there and laughs while Swift talks all kinds of shit about my baby mama. What you say about me and Shawna is hear say and I could care less. If you are an expert on me and Shawna's sex life from 5 years ago you must know her better than me who's known her 10 years huh? You're a sad person Ryu, keep telling yourself you aren't addicted. All trolling and bullshit aside Ryu I really did try to have a talk with you about the morphine. Did you fuckin think I was kidding? Heroin is an epidemic in my town and I have never touched it, but I have seen buddies die and lives ruined by it. Seek rehab.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:07:53 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2015, 09:08:52 PM »
Have fun @ the registry meeting. Be safe.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 09, 2015, 09:10:33 PM »
Oh I will have fun, I am being totally serious about Ryu using morphine though. He was in a car accident and starting using it recreational after. Morphine is not a fun drug to mix with alcohol and party on. Most people end up shooting it up and I'm just sick of Ryu personally attacking me when we were once friends, so here's my intervention or wake up call to you Ryu whatever it is you need to stop the morphine, you're also plastered every night anymore on alcohol. AFK.