Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 54617 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2015, 07:02:55 PM »
if smeagol wants to hack nobody not even you blid are going to tell him he cant

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2015, 07:04:23 PM »
yeah blid. fix your fucking shit or suck his balls. deep throat balls all in your mouth and all. NOM NOM NOM all up in that shit
LMFAO, I guess that did come out angry sounding, but I do not hack. A person would have be put in this position and see what it's like, I am the first false positive and though no one really thinks I hack, it's like an uphill battle to get anything figured out around here.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2015, 07:42:14 PM »
i dont think anyone thinks you don't hack.. they don't necessarily think you do hack, but my experience is that there is very rarely some big red flag sticking out on someone's head saying "they hack!"  ... just one day they get asked SS and they either don't post it or do a bad job of editing the one they do post and get caught like that. and then some people are like "i knew he hacked!" and others are like "Omg i didnt expect to hear that about him"

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2015, 07:45:29 PM »
TK I could care less. I know 100's of people on Warcraft and none of them that know me think I hack. You GOW circle jerk nerds can think whatever you want, but I think even someone with your emotional IQ can figure out I don't hack TK. I'll leave that decision to you though as no one has approached me saying I hack accept Dellam. I have also had several people tell me what a joke the anti hack is to say I hack, also provided proof instantly. Proof doesn't like, TK how much for a lap dance from your wife? It's been a few days and I'd like to get my buzz on and have a bitch shake her ass in my face. ;) LOL
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 07:47:08 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2015, 07:45:37 PM »
ive been playing with the same group of gow/ef players for years and there's not a single one of them i can say "they dont hack" or "yeah they definitely hack"

how can anyone know if you hack or not other than you

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2015, 07:46:08 PM »
There's no question if I hack I don't. What about that lap dance?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2015, 07:47:05 PM »
you are one extremely emotionally unstable human being

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2015, 07:47:55 PM »
Nah I just wanna see your wifes huge hooters in my face. Don't pretend like you haven't seen your wife grind herself down on 100's of dudes, shes a professional. Look if you wanna get selfish with her that's fine I'm just saying. Geez. LOL

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2015, 07:51:36 PM »
see. you're trying really hard to get me upset but you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

you're not gonna get me upset.. regardless of how personal you think you're getting. i know myself and i know my family. i know what we are and what we're not and am completely comfortable with all of it.

its pretty much impossible for anyone on the internet who doesnt know me or my family to get under my skin. but you're more than welcome to keep trying.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2015, 07:52:04 PM »
yeah blid. fix your fucking shit or suck his balls. deep throat balls all in your mouth and all. NOM NOM NOM all up in that shit
LMFAO, I guess that did come out angry sounding, but I do not hack. A person would have be put in this position and see what it's like, I am the first false positive and though no one really thinks I hack, it's like an uphill battle to get anything figured out around here.
I've been in your position with being falsely accused actually (if you are innocent).  Personally I do tend to believe you (instant ss even when the HACK indicator was up, warvidded games) but I am just telling you what iL thought - he was pretty sure he could rule out spoof/frame.  Don't know why you went off on me for telling you what iL said to me.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2015, 07:53:01 PM »
Look bro your wife provided or provides services for a quick buck. I'm not saying in the least shaking your ass on a pole while dozens of guys look on with ragers is anything to be ashamed of. I'm sure among the strippers husbands you are considered a real man and everything. If she doesn't wanna that's cool, I thought you were still managing her though. Sorry must be a misunderstanding.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2015, 07:53:27 PM »
I've been in your position with being falsely accused actually (if you are innocent).  Personally I do tend to believe you (instant ss even when the HACK indicator was up, warvidded games) but I am just telling you what iL thought - he was pretty sure he could rule out spoof/frame.  Don't know why you went off on me for telling you what iL said to me.
Thank you for the benefit of the doubt Blid.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2015, 07:54:42 PM »
we just went over this blid. he's extremely emotionally unstable. you can tell just by how easily his mood changes from passive to aggressive.

he wont admit to it, but i strongly suspect he suffers from severe bi-polar disorder and probably isn't taking proper medications for it

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2015, 07:56:23 PM »
Anyway I think I'll head out to shakers, TK is getting all upset and shit. I really just wanna get my dick wet, I was just asking for a lap dance not even a blowjob or anything. At least the bitches at shakers will put out, hmm maybe after another beer. Look TK I'm not trying to offend you, I just heard you post lots of nudes of her and manage her, from what I understand she was a rising star at one time. My information is probably outdated, I'm sure the 7/11 she works at now is more than happy about her career switch. I won't bring it up again.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2015, 08:02:14 PM »
dude for real i tried to just hook you up. talked it over with my wife. i showed her this picture of you:

and she vomited just a little bit in her mouth

she's in the bathroom right now hanging her head over the toilet so i'll wait until she comes out to get full confirmation, but i'm pretty sure she's not interested in pleasing any of your sexual desires

sorry bro