Author Topic: There was a time...  (Read 50558 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: There was a time...
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2015, 08:32:39 PM »
i dunno about dumber (possibly) but they definitely aren't seeking a real mental challenge. it's more of a game of leisure.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2015, 09:00:52 PM »
Honestly I've grown bored with this conversation as most of the replies from the GOW players have dissolved more and more into just trolling and retarded shit for real. I was starting to just mess around posting altered song lyrics then it turned to chess discussion. TK has proven he is mentally functioning at about the same level as a 12 year old for believing a video game takes more skill than chess. Swift showed he is a troll who loves himself and drama by coming back and starting it back up with the beat to death PBall crying. A persons preference of video games has nothing to do with their intelligence TK. Attacking 2 guys and getting put on probation with a large suspended sentence says a lot about your character though TK and your morals and personality. Swift you're really not even worth my time you are just a retarded lying troll. Shouldn't you be cleaning the toliets of the CEO you work for? Also don't forget the nightly blowjob Swift. I really think it's time you tried to get a job cleaning toilets at a gay club. Maybe then you can work your way up to male stripper and finally achieve your dream Swift.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:10:16 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2015, 09:08:55 PM »
I told you were wasting your time lol [emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2015, 09:24:17 PM »
i dunno about dumber (possibly) but they definitely aren't seeking a real mental challenge. it's more of a game of leisure.

so you agree that there is an argument for pballers having low iq
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2015, 09:27:13 PM »
Honestly I've grown bored with this conversation as most of the replies from the GOW players have dissolved more and more into just trolling and retarded shit for real. I was starting to just mess around posting altered song lyrics then it turned to chess discussion. TK has proven he is mentally functioning at about the same level as a 12 year old for believing a video game takes more skill than chess. Swift showed he is a troll who loves himself and drama by coming back and starting it back up with the beat to death PBall crying. A persons preference of video games has nothing to do with their intelligence TK. Attacking 2 guys and getting put on probation with a large suspended sentence says a lot about your character though TK and your morals and personality. Swift you're really not even worth my time you are just a retarded lying troll. Shouldn't you be cleaning the toliets of the CEO you work for? Also don't forget the nightly blowjob Swift. I really think it's time you tried to get a job cleaning toilets at a gay club. Maybe then you can work your way up to male stripper and finally achieve your dream Swift.

your retorts to my stellar points are entirely ad hominem. this is something that dumb people resort to, and in consequence you have further strengthened my own argument that pball players are dumber than average by providing me with a clear cut example in yourself

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2015, 09:27:54 PM »
Oh Swift glad to see you got those toilets clean, did you make sure they were spotless? I've heard from your boss's buddies you come highly recommended in the blowjob department. I'm not into that flaming butt sex blowing dudes for cash shit but hey I'm not going to judge. I agree with the view that a narcissist will inflate their self worth and cause drama without ever truly admitting to themselves they have a problem. I dont think any video game would be associated with a lower IQ but maybe we need a study of what exactly made you retarded.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2015, 09:28:58 PM »

so you agree that there is an argument for pballers having low iq

I think the better argument is why are pballers arguing with hard headed Garden of Whores as yourself.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2015, 09:34:03 PM »
Hahhaa now Swift is analyzing someone insulting him because they got sick of receiving insults from him. Swift you are a fool I'll just put it that way. You mean nothing to me and I am no longer even interested in continuing this debate. A video game is a video game especially map to map within a game, each will take skill some different skills. Smeagol is using non standard debate tactics when he's calling me names. Oh jeez cry bud, the fact this post had dissolved into trolling and insults against me long before I retorted back is a fact, analyze that narcissist. All hail swift the homosexual CEO's assistant who's greatest achievement in life is being good at a game from 1995.

Yeah Ryu this convo has been silly for some time now. I just kept responding because why not I was already involved. Everyone believes what they want and no one is going to change their view. I still offer the same challenge they are still going to dodge. I don't know if I've seen anyone defend such trivial shit about video games so vehemently its pretty pathetic. =D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:36:38 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2015, 10:41:22 PM »
Ill tell you guys what how bout we have a tourny with pballers vs bne players and see who wins
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2015, 01:29:21 AM »
I don't get why you're bringing up random insults about real life. It's already been established that outside of war2 i'm the shit. so that discussion is over. besides, you don't see me bringing up real life stuff about you. i'm above that. i could easily respond that u date fat girls, and ur ugly war2 gf myspace stalked me so she could take my picture and put it all over her background on her myspace page. nor do i bring up that she also showed me a picture of ur ugly and fat pizza face. i'm taking the high road though and sticking to the matter at hand, and whats at hand is the fact that u blow at war2 - thats all im saying. 

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2015, 01:31:34 AM »
k actually im just kiddin smeagol, and i want to be nice to you. not enough to delete my previous post before you see it, that shits funny (and true)... however lets call it truce and be buds

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2015, 02:09:32 AM »
You ever post that $2000?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2015, 07:33:15 AM »
Swift got owned real bad in the other subforum so now hes trying to swing his dick around over here lol. Fuck off faggot.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2015, 10:35:40 AM »
i dominated you and outted you for what you are while simultaneously providing undeniable proof that i am the shit

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
There was a time...
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »
i dominated you and outted you for what you are while simultaneously providing undeniable proof that i am the shit

I love how swift is pretending to be all badass for this circus of a community [emoji23], are you really that wretched bro?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:53:39 AM by EviL~Ryu »