Author Topic: Official Winchester vs. Equinox dodge festival  (Read 14698 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Official Winchester vs. Equinox dodge festival
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2015, 11:03:04 AM »
Brag about your replay and dodge the 1s, like i said, ill straight 10-0 you right now, let's try.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2015, 11:03:52 AM »
I watched that replay and Winchester was very easy to kill with that shitty wall-in.  Equinox tried to have a cat war like it was a proper wall-in that he couldn't just bust through and he botched the cat war, and also left 3 alone.  Poor play

Dude it's probably a replay from 2 years ago when i was playing 12 hours per day at 4:00AM where i was sleepy on my desktop.

Everyone know winchester is a total joke, i dont even believe you comment that retard.

Here come the excuses again.

And yes it was longer then 2 years ago, where I didn't even know all the basics of the game yet. - A noob you could say!

And you're using time as an excuse, yet it's 1 in the morning here, and you're challenging me. You'd know its either 1 or 3 in the morning here since you know i'm from AUS/NZ, oh the hypocrisy never ceases :) Keep it up and you'll win a one-way ticket to Excuseville
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:07:11 AM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2015, 11:04:19 AM »
Brag about your replay and dodge the 1s, like i said, ill straight 10-0 you right now, let's try.

You're the only one dodging here.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »
I watched that replay and Winchester was very easy to kill with that shitty wall-in.  Equinox tried to have a cat war like it was a proper wall-in that he couldn't just bust through and he botched the cat war, and also left 3 alone.  Poor play

Dude it's probably a replay from 2 years ago when i was playing 12 hours per day at 4:00AM where i was sleepy on my desktop.

Everyone know winchester is a total joke, i dont even believe you comment that retard.

Here come the excuses again.

And yes it was longer then 2 years ago, where I didn't even know all the basics of the game yet. - A noob you could say!

Only excuse is you dodging me since now 2 hours, im right on the client, let's go!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2015, 11:08:09 AM »
You have not fulfilled your end of the bargain (as always). Therefore you're dodging

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2015, 11:09:11 AM »
You have not fulfilled your end of the bargain (as always). Therefore you're dodging

WTF I DODGE??

JOIN MY GAME SS/SS

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2015, 11:11:12 AM »
You have not fulfilled your end of the bargain (as always). Therefore you're dodging.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2015, 11:12:32 AM »
Total loser, keep smurfin on hacking client bitch.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »
Thanks for the apology, Equinox

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2015, 11:16:27 AM »

I dont even remember that but all good, let's play winchester!!!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2015, 11:18:25 AM »
I watched that replay and Winchester was very easy to kill with that shitty wall-in.  Equinox tried to have a cat war like it was a proper wall-in that he couldn't just bust through, and then he botched the cat war, and also left 3 alone.  Poor play

I know that I was really bad, I think at the time I only knew how to play 11 because of the simple one building wall in,  but its funny when i'm that bad and win against the guy claiming i've never/can never defeat him.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2015, 11:21:33 AM »

I dont even remember that but all good, let's play winchester!!!

Not sincere, and its copy and pasted, as seen with the Tags of each admin. Each admin was to get an individual apology based off the things you have done and said to each admin. So there are to be various screenshots.

You also forgot to admit that you're full of shit about everything you do or say, and you are toxic and a cancer to the game.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2015, 11:21:38 AM »
I watched that replay and Winchester was very easy to kill with that shitty wall-in.  Equinox tried to have a cat war like it was a proper wall-in that he couldn't just bust through, and then he botched the cat war, and also left 3 alone.  Poor play

I know that I was really bad, I think at the time I only knew how to play 11 because of the simple one building wall in,  but its funny when i'm that bad and win against the guy claiming i've never/can never defeat him.

Dude your fucking totally delusional, one game mean no shit especially with a player like me, ive never been scare to try crazy shit from crazy position and try what other people din't, losing dont hurt me when i playing for fun.

The fact is, if we are about to have a grudge series where im totally mean, i totally will destroy the fuck outta you and you totally know it.

Thats exactly why you dodge me for the last ten years and thats exactly why i said i must be drunk on that game cuz never you have accept to play me..

So i was probably already playing like a shit before that game if you accept to play me.

Dude seriously, your knowlege about that game is totally worthless, you cant even scout properly, bitch please, my level is AAA your level is C.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:24:14 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2015, 11:23:30 AM »
Thats exactly why you dodge me for the last ten years

I have not even played this game for 4 years. This is where you are delusional, and you are also dodging me.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:25:11 AM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2015, 11:24:50 AM »
my level is AAA

And theres your overrating of yourself again. Wait till warhammer or justinschmidt bitch you out again, or lance bitches you out from mid at great hall when your @ lust.