Author Topic: Cheats 2  (Read 816 times)

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Cheats 2
« on: May 28, 2024, 09:14:00 AM »
Known Use Cases. I won KGB Agent 4-1. After which the masters began to notice me and give me honor. Being an ignorant person, I accepted this honor, but now I understand that real honor, achieved in an honest way, is much more important. I always thought so. But I didn’t give up on the bad either. Here and now I decided to tell you that I am not clean, although I am not dirty, since you already know about it. I used such a program extremely rarely, often it was more as a joke than to achieve victory for which a reward was assigned. By reward I mean greatness and respect in our community.
I used this against spb- for sure. I have a feeling I used this against Sepi and braviet, but I'm not 100% sure. I try to remember specific cases in order to express my apologies to each person personally. I may not remember all the cases, but I definitely apologize to anyone I have used this against.

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Cheats 2
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 03:47:29 AM »
You are forgiven

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 09:00:45 AM »
Oh wow. Perm ban from server for at least 2 hours.

Offline BHC-JesK

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 03:14:50 PM »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2024, 03:21:56 PM »
I wish everyone understand Ragner is not the only one who have used differents methods to gain advantage over their competitors. So dont act like hes the devil himself, because there peoples worst than him who will never do what he did today, believe me.

I wish peoples forgive Ragner and dont start to ask him everyday if he cheats against them, he admit it, said sorry, and ask for forgiveness, now it's past, it seem like he decide to take another path today and being an honnest player, and thats the only thing we must remember about this, leave this guy alone, cuz what he did today need alot of courage and thats the first step to an healty environement with good friends in confidence.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 05:17:19 PM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2024, 12:27:49 PM »
You can just ask where I started :)

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2024, 12:28:13 PM »
Cheating againts Braviet is fine, dw about it.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2024, 07:41:05 PM »
You are an admin on the server Ragner so that's a tough pill for me to hear.

I went ahead and deleted your admin status @iL and removed your master icon.
I am not going to ban you as you came clean on your own and I even believe you should retain your admin status but that's for the community to decide at this point.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2024, 07:41:45 PM »
I wish everyone understand Ragner is not the only one who have used differents methods to gain advantage over their competitors. So dont act like hes the devil himself, because there peoples worst than him who will never do what he did today, believe me.

I wish peoples forgive Ragner and dont start to ask him everyday if he cheats against them, he admit it, said sorry, and ask for forgiveness, now it's past, it seem like he decide to take another path today and being an honnest player, and thats the only thing we must remember about this, leave this guy alone, cuz what he did today need alot of courage and thats the first step to an healty environement with good friends in confidence.

I actually am inclined to believe this...
war2 > war3