Author Topic: EQUINOX @ OWNED  (Read 8158 times)

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: EQUINOX @ OWNED
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 12:33:00 AM »
It's comedic and shameful at the same time.

The only comedic thing is you by making this war happening for something you have never own.

The only comedic thing is you by refusing to be a man and challenge like everyone else.

The only comedic thing is you insulting all this communinauty by stealing ther chance to be the first legend ever.

Your acting like a legend but you have never win nothing like a legend.

Your a false legend, thats the only comedic thing here.

And your also a comedic to turn me against this server by your fault and tora one and make someone like me a ennemie instead of a friend.

You dont know what it cost to this server to have me against them by your fault and tora one.

Thats the comedic thing.

You're a basement dwelling loser, shut up. Your mommy make her 30 year old baby meatloaf tonight?!

Talking about my private life look the only thing you got since i fucking rape you hard.

Keep dodge newbe.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2016, 01:12:47 AM »
How many did you win in the last 2 years EQ? How many did you stream/warvid in the last 2 years EQ? I NEVER SAW any of your warvids until recently. Rofl. Dellusional fuck.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2016, 01:51:12 AM »
How many did you win in the last 2 years EQ? How many did you stream/warvid in the last 2 years EQ? I NEVER SAW any of your warvids until recently. Rofl. Dellusional fuck.

Who the fuck is that guy??

Did i have ever ask for a legend status?? even worst did i have even ask for a master status or even even worst did i have ever play any tournaments?

So why the fuck do i have to send warvid in a kind of quick game matches??

Cuz nobody fucking cares about warvid in quick game matches!

If someone will ever ask me for warvid i will do it without any probleme.

The fact is ive never been ask for warvid and yes i have stream alot, actually im the best streamer this server had idiot.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:08:24 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.