Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 101815 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2022, 03:33:08 AM »
I don't think Putin calculated private western  companies waging war against Russia as well.

SpaceX, McDonald's, visa, Netflix, Mastercard, apple... Many others.
Pretty sure he did.

Import substitution is that Putin was talking about last 8 years, since Crimea.
Visa, Mastercard processing centers for Russia are moved to Russia. Now they tell us Visa and Mastercard will keep work in Russia, for russian operations only. Not working outside.
Also integration with chinese payment systems kept enforcing last 8 years. Should go much faster now...

Facebook is an example Russia began asking for an exit last days. Facebook, twitter, instagram have some problems is Russia last days. Works much better via USA VPN as for me. And they say that is action from russian side.

Quite possible Russia will follow the way of China: The Great Firewall of China and same for Russia.

The most interesting question for me is what they announce about "a ban on the export of certain products and raw materials outside the country".
Putin usually do what he announces before.

Another interesting question is Taiwan. Looks like something is going to happen there...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2022, 07:17:28 AM »
Russia will be the most poor nation on planet earth if he doesn't retreat, or if Russia, china, and others don't wage a wold war and win it.
How can you be so stupid ? Or is this your schizophrenic dream ? The USA will become the poorest country faster than Russia . Because America has nothing , not even shale gas , stolen European gold in storage and a dollar bill that in fact costs nothing . The whole world does not hold on to America , we have huge markets for China and India , Turkey and other countries . You have fallen in my eyes as a player and as a person , TK ass

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2022, 09:31:46 AM »
I don't think Putin calculated private western  companies waging war against Russia as well.
Of course he didn't. He seemed to believe in his own propaganda (or maybe just crazy for real). His army was the strongest from his point of view. In fact RusArmy acted just like our alternatively gifted user with the same name.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2022, 09:44:23 AM »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2022, 11:37:46 AM »
LMFAO,  wasnt there someone here who had chickens at one time?  He better go hide his chickens!  haha

Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2022, 11:58:10 AM »
Well,  so much for the "He didnt use conscripts" claim.  His own defense minister just admitted that they did (I wonder how long he'll live now lol).  But that was already known by the rest of the world anyway.  It makes up about 70% of the invasion force.  It also explains why the PoWs in a video I posted here a week ago looked like my 20yr old nephew,  they did not look like veteran military guys to me at all (which are usually 28-35yo or older).  They still havent admitted that they make up the majority yet,  but that will become undeniable in the coming future as more of them end up as PoWs and corpses recovered by Ukrainians (those recovered by Russian military are incinerated on the spot).  Now you know why Russian units are carrying around Mobile Incinerator units.  It's an attempt to hide the truth,  not of body count as previously claimed,  but of body age.  Pretty hard to gauge the age of something that has been incinerated.  It's not impossible to gauge body count based on size of ash piles though.

Putin using conscripts is like you trying to rape someone's ogies with just peons.  Its not going to end well.  I still dont see the logic in having done that,  but facts are facts,  he did.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 12:31:50 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2022, 03:06:00 PM »
Russia will be the most poor nation on planet earth if he doesn't retreat, or if Russia, china, and others don't wage a wold war and win it.
How can you be so stupid ? Or is this your schizophrenic dream ? The USA will become the poorest country faster than Russia . Because America has nothing , not even shale gas , stolen European gold in storage and a dollar bill that in fact costs nothing . The whole world does not hold on to America , we have huge markets for China and India , Turkey and other countries . You have fallen in my eyes as a player and as a person , TK ass

who might you be.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2022, 03:07:08 PM »
im the same shitty person i've always been btw. as far as my playing goes, im drinking (often borderline drunk) and high every time i log on

if i played sober it wouldnt be fair.

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2022, 04:19:10 PM »
Of course he didn't. He seemed to believe in his own propaganda (or maybe just crazy for real). His army was the strongest from his point of view. In fact RusArmy acted just like our alternatively gifted user with the same name.
Do you think that Russia has a weak army ? And this is said by a person living in Russia . Lick the ass of the Americans more , though you still won 't be your own for them , you will forever remain a stupid drunk Russian with a balalaika and a second - rate person for them .

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »
Who might you be?

I don't have any interest in having a long conversation with a troll account if that's what's going on

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2022, 06:04:02 PM »
It also explains why the PoWs in a video I posted here a week ago looked like my 20yr old nephew,  they did not look like veteran military guys to me at all (which are usually 28-35yo or older).
Yes, Putin looks stupid here. I thought he said truth and that was ukrainian fake.

Putin looks very angry at his military leaders who made an idiot of him. As he told, he gave an order to categorically exclude the involvement of conscripts to perform any tasks on the territory of Ukraine.
Now they say: "one of the units performing the tasks of providing the rear was attacked", "A number of servicemen, including conscripts, were captured".

Looks like a mistake of the commanders, otherwise why would he say that there are no conscripts?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2022, 07:03:41 PM »
Looks like a mistake of the commanders, otherwise why would he say that there are no conscripts?

Yep, someone DEFINATELY fucked up sending in the peons to do an ogies work.  Whether that was Putin or someone under him, we'll never know,  he will make sure of that.  But it really doesnt matter since he's the man in charge and he will have to take the blame.  Personally,  I do think it was his decision.  He believe he grossly under estimated the Ukrainian will to resist and didnt want to put his best units in harms way needlessly.  Big mistake.

What we will see is a scapegoat.  Putin placing the blame on someone else,  trying to shift it away from himself (all politicians do this,  Biden is the biggest one of them all, nothing is ever his fault according to him,  fuckin jackwad).  But that's wrong because even if he DIDNT make this decision,  he had PLENTY of knowledge or access to information to know that this is what was going down and which units were in use.  He is after all,  the guy in charge and the boss always takes the blame even if it wasnt their doing.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 07:07:18 PM by {Lance} »

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2022, 07:36:25 PM »
Who might you be?

I don't have any interest in having a long conversation with a troll account if that's what's going on

He’s RusArmy.
I will say Rus I don’t know many players that talk highly of your war2 skills.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2022, 08:26:24 PM »
Good interview. Dont agree with everything, but interested in all opinions.. I watched it on 1.5x speed because it's long otherwise.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2022, 08:41:42 PM »
Putin threatens 15 years in prison for anyone spreading "Fake news" regarding the war in ukraine.

Shitty.

Impossible to have intelligent discussion with Russians when they are not allowed to discuss their beliefs freely.