Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 101403 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2022, 12:48:02 PM »
Szwagier spreading lies about the USSR like the nazi rat dog he is

The only Nazi on these forums is you.

U asked me to unban him lol.
All the guy does is trash talk and spout nonsense with 0 evidence to back anything up.

you whine a lot and are generally a huge retard that can't even hold a debate

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2022, 12:51:04 PM »
you whine a lot and are generally a huge retard that can't even hold a debate

What most sane people on these forums do is debate.  But what you do is just completely retarded, absolutely NOT debate, and to be ignored.  You're the class idiot of the forums.  Someone has to play the role I guess.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2022, 12:51:50 PM »
this shit eating retard actually hunts coyotes, wtf

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2022, 12:54:30 PM »
Lol. The visuals of lance getting his fatass mauled by a pack of ravenous coyotes is just too funny to ignore

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2022, 12:58:53 PM »
You havent hunted until you hunt a hunter :P  Besides,  it's a good excuse to have all the cool nightvision gear lol.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2022, 01:34:47 PM »
I've seen your picture lance,  you're about as alpha as Richard Simmons with a goatee

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »
The reality is that up until recently, we have all been completely disconnected from what is going on in other countries. The only information we had easy access to was the information our government gave us via our own media.

We have all been indoctrinated to believe certain things about other countries... Many of those beliefs are completely untrue, and many of them we will never know the actual truth.

Look at us right now though. People exchanging information in milliseconds with other people all over planet earth. This is new. The first time in human history where this has been possible.

I think it's important we recognize all of our governments lie to us. They lie so we will support their agenda. And their agenda is to always gain more control and more power.. often by whatever means necessary.

I think it's very important we acknowledge that the average citizen is completely innocent in all of this. Regardless of what our opinions are, they are most likely the results of decades of indoctrination and manipulation..

Our governments are the bad actors who are manipulating us to support their own agenda.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2022, 02:31:04 PM »
We are all just pawns to them. Regardless of what country you live in. Our primary function is to assist them in their search for more power and control.

If they could gain power and strength without us they would just assume kill us all
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 02:41:49 PM by tk[as] »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2022, 03:23:02 PM »
The reality is that up until recently, we have all been completely disconnected from what is going on in other countries. The only information we had easy access to was the information our government gave us via our own media.

We have all been indoctrinated to believe certain things about other countries... Many of those beliefs are completely untrue, and many of them we will never know the actual truth.

Look at us right now though. People exchanging information in milliseconds with other people all over planet earth. This is new. The first time in human history where this has been possible.

I think it's important we recognize all of our governments lie to us. They lie so we will support their agenda. And their agenda is to always gain more control and more power.. often by whatever means necessary.
Agree 100%
I think it's very important we acknowledge that the average citizen is completely innocent in all of this. Regardless of what our opinions are, they are most likely the results of decades of indoctrination and manipulation..
Yes, exactly!
That's quite interesting for me to compare our initial data for reasoning. All of us draw the right conclusions from various source data, that's why we come to completely different results.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2022, 04:20:21 PM »
You havent hunted until you hunt a hunter :P  Besides,  it's a good excuse to have all the cool nightvision gear lol.

Do you eat the coyotes?
war2 > war3

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2022, 04:59:52 PM »
Do you eat the coyotes?

Nope, I give them to the local pig farmers for feed.  They grind it up or something,  idk.  The diary farmer guy pays me by the quarter dozen.  They kill his baby calves.  They also wreak havoc on the deer population.  Coyotes are an invasive species in this area and procreate faster than rabbits it seems.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 05:55:36 PM by {Lance} »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2022, 05:21:39 PM »
Do you eat the coyotes?

Nope, I give them to the local pig farmers for feed.  They grind it up or something,  idk.  The diary farmer guy pays me by the quarter dozen.  They kill his baby calves.  They also wreak havoc on the deer population.  Coyotes are an invasive species in this area and propagate faster than rabbits it seems.

Interesting didn’t know this was a thing.
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2022, 07:42:25 PM »
Now in russia you cant protest to stop war or you will go to army and fight for mother russia, can you tell me @iL  is there any country will same law?00
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2022, 10:25:19 PM »
Now in russia you cant protest to stop war or you will go to army and fight for mother russia, can you tell me @iL  is there any country will same law?00

Iran, Isreal, Saudi, China, etc. I think a lot of countries don’t allow protesting in the street.
Probably not the average Russian on the streets fault this is all happening.
war2 > war3

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2022, 03:55:20 AM »
Their declaration is not just "stop war". They mean "stop the Russian invasion against the Nazi regime of Ukraine".

How do you think: if someone will take to the streets in Poland with a demonstration: "Stop the war, help the Russians end the Nazi threat in Ukraine!" - what Poland government will do?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.