Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 101678 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2022, 10:37:14 PM »
At least russians feels NATO like a hostile block.
And looks like they have reasons to think so...

i'm sure even most observers in the west don't agree with NATO's skulduggery and antagonism but that does not justify this ridiculous war.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2022, 11:07:17 PM »
lol, i see way too many morons defending nato tbh

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2022, 12:21:52 AM »
i wasn't defending nato, they're warmongerers

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2022, 03:31:08 AM »
Get those 3 main requirements fulfilled and possible entry into Nato increases substantially.  Do I think Russia will ever be a part of Nato?  No,  not in my lifetime but it's a possibility if the people want it bad enough.
Putin told in one of his speech: a country should not solve security problems at the expense of other countries. (One of NATO principals).

Each east europe country joining NATO reduces distance to main russian cities. NATO is gradually approaching to Russia. That is unacceptable to Russia.

Also Putшт said he talked to Clinton (if i remember properly) and asked him about Russia to join NATO.
Clinton made it clear Russia is not welcomed to NATO ever...

after World War II, the iron curtain was from Poland to the east, the Russians told us many lies, e.g. Katyn that it was a German job, in the 90s the border was moved to the east to Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, you still probably study at school that Russia  did not attack Poland, and war started when Germans attacked you
Russia lives in his own world, that it is always the best, invincible, and people are buying it, you have putin as president  for 20? years with a break when he was prime minister and you are not doing anything about it, you as the population of Russia, and now you support the conflict(of course not all, but most), hard times are ahead for Russians, very hard, you deserved it(as country), if you are not even protest, they cant arrest all russians
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:58:46 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2022, 05:49:28 AM »
i'm sure even most observers in the west don't agree with NATO's skulduggery and antagonism but that does not justify this ridiculous war.
Our medias tell us most observers are biased in favor of the West.
They blind when they need to see agression of USA/NATO but they repeatedly exaggerate russian agression.

NATO being positioned as military block... against whom? They don't want to invite Russia. But they are happy to invite other countries from the west of Russia.

after World War II, the iron curtain was from Poland to the east, the Russians told us many lies, e.g. Katyn that it was a German job, in the 90s the border was moved to the east to Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, you still probably study at school that Russia  did not attack Poland, and war started when Germans attacked you
Yes, you right, the war for russians began in 22 Jun 1941, when Germany attacked USSR. Russians calls that part of WW2 - The Great Patriotic War.
Of course we know WW2 began in 1939 when Germany attacked Poland, but that's much less sufficient date for russians...

Honestly, i didn't look carefully about Katyn. Yes, Russian position is it was a German job. Also russians say the history is being a bit rewritten by West since that times.
Not sure whos "truth" is more truthful...

Russia lives in his own world, that it is always the best, invincible, and people are buying it, you have putin as president  for 20? years with a break when he was prime minister and you are not doing anything about it, you as the population of Russia, and now you support the conflict(of course not all, but most), hard times are ahead for Russians, very hard, you deserved it(as country), if you are not even protest, they cant arrest all russians
Well, many russians accept Putin. Who have been President before him?
Gorbachev? He destroyed the USSR - the great and powerful country. What americans would say about their president if he'd destroy USA to 50 separate countries? Not the best choice as for me.
Eltsin? Drunkard who kept destroying Russia after Gorbachev.
Several Presidents in late USSR before Gorbachev was weak and old seniles who did nothing except gradual decomposition of a big country.

And Putin came after Eltsin. Of course russians appreciated the contrast.
Ggradual recovery of cities, manufacturin, manufacturing. I remember how Moscow have been degraded in 199x, but after 2000 (when Putin came) roads, parks, buildings began to be updated.
That is what I saw with my own eyes.
I'm not an expert in manufacturing or foreign policy, but that looked also impressive as we hear from medias.

I think many people will agree 1 good president for 20 years is much better than 5 old idiots for 4 years each.

I think many russians just trust Putin, his experience and his activity. I'd say russians understand hard times coming, but who knows what would be better? To do or not to do?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2022, 05:59:17 AM »
So you still belive that its good idea when he attacked ukraine if you belive he is "good"

what you had in CCCP? only army, now you can see your big CCCP army in ukraine, old tanks.... kids +2000born who will die for russia, as you see now economy sanctions are better than army

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2022, 08:06:58 AM »
So you still belive that its good idea when he attacked ukraine if you belive he is "good"
I didn't say that's good idea. I said President is good, he made good decisions last 20 years, that let Russia become better.
I don't know what choice he had before attack the Ukraine.
Today i read a statement from russian official medias that Russia is ahead of NATO by 1 day. Otherwise NATO would invade to Ukraine, subdue LPR/DPR and later place nuclear weapon there.
That would be definitely a fatal russian defeat in global confrontation...

what you had in CCCP? only army, now you can see your big CCCP army in ukraine, old tanks.... kids +2000born who will die for russia, as you see now economy sanctions are better than army
Not only army. Many machines, devices made is USSR are still working now.
Fridges, vacuum cleaners, motors - are morally obsolete but working yet. They are still much more durable than modern ones from china...

I don't talk about USSR was a paradise, but it held a worthy place in the world.

I'm not happy that the situation goes as it goes now, i think that will touch the whole world: Eupore, Russia, USA, probably China and everybody else. That will be hard times for everyone of us. I just send you what russian government tells to russians and how i understand that.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2022, 09:01:50 AM »
Nato would do nothing if russia didnt attack ukraine, ukraine wouldnt join NATO, and now.. sweden and finland want join nato,  congratulation putin you did it. now ukraine want join eu

Russian government are liers, your country still lie about ww2 that soviet army didnt attack poland in september, lied about katyn 45 years, and russians are asking why polish people dont like them, now everyone will dont like russians, expect russian allinace wenezuela, north korea.  russia will die inside

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2022, 11:04:16 AM »
Szwagier,  you're history is slightly wrong.  IDK where you got it from but Russia DID NOT attack Poland first.  That was the Germans.  The Russians came in a few weeks later under the guise of:  The “reason” given was that Russia had to come to the aid of its “blood brothers,” the Ukrainians and Byelorussians, who were trapped in territory that had been illegally annexed by Poland  (Sound familiar?  It's the same reason given today for Ukraine, these types of claims are all to common for starting wars,  Russia isnt the only country who has used this type of excuse in history)

Quote:  "Hitler’s troops were already wreaking havoc in Poland, having invaded on the first of the month."
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/soviet-union-invades-poland

So you are right, Russians did attack Poland,  but you're wrong that they were the first to do so in regards to the beginning of WW2.  Make NO mistake,  Russia DID NOT START WW2 which is what I think you were trying to insinuate.  That lies soley on the shoulders of Germany and will forever stain their history,  most Germans even today are still ashamed that it was their country that started WW2 and all it's inhumane activities.  Humans didnt come to dominate the world because they painted rainbows everywhere and lined streets with candy.  They have destroyed more species on this planet than all the other species that have ever existed COMBINED.

Every country has a dark period in history.  Russia has Stalin's mass murder through the Golags,  USA has it's mass murder of Native Americans, Germany against the Jews, and so on.  Humans are and will forever be completely immoral violent creatures.

It sounds to me like you're forgetting that 1938 ever took place where Poland invaded Slovakia and annexed it:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Czechoslovak_border_conflicts

There isnt a country on this planet that DOESNT have blood on it's hands somewhere.  None.  Not a single one.  Including Poland.  Does it make what Russia is doing today ok?  ABSOLUTELY NOT.  But that doesnt mean you get to act like your country has been completely innocent for all of history either.  Poland hasnt been all Rainbows and Sunshine for it's entire modern history.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 11:29:28 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2022, 11:20:14 AM »
Szwagier spreading lies about the USSR like the nazi rat dog he is

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2022, 11:29:29 AM »
Yes cccp attack Poland 17th 16 days after germany

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2022, 11:30:55 AM »

The only Nazi on these forums is you.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2022, 11:38:23 AM »
Yes cccp attack Poland 17th 16 days after germany
poles huffed on nazi jizz
too many poles were friendly with the nazi dogs, which is why ussr had to do some steamrolling

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2022, 11:42:27 AM »

The only Nazi on these forums is you.

U asked me to unban him lol.
All the guy does is trash talk and spout nonsense with 0 evidence to back anything up.
war2 > war3

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2022, 11:44:05 AM »
U asked me to unban him lol.
All the guy does is trash talk and spout nonsense with 0 evidence to back anything up.

Thems the rules,  have been for 20+yrs of this forums existence :D  Besides,  if he wasnt here,  I'd have to direct my Nazi insults to someone else.  Any volunteers?  lol  I dont know how someone like Jon can justify their continued breathing,  it must really suck to know that there isnt a single person that believes a word they say.  But someone has to be the idiot I guess lol.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 11:46:07 AM by {Lance} »