Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 35908 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2020, 10:36:43 AM »
If true,bigger conspiracy than Epstein

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2020, 12:07:30 PM »
That can be true for sure.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:22:06 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2020, 12:20:33 PM »
There were no breaks in between The log outs/logins. Burnt was logged in for a couple mins, then he would log out. Mensa would immediately log in for like 10 seconds, log back out.. immediately burnt would log in for a 30-secs/minute. Then log out immediately followed by mensa logging in for like 5-10 seconds.

Neither were logged on at same time, and there were no breaks in between one logging out, and other logging in.

Burnt was logged in first.. and burnt was logged in last. Mensa was logged in at least 3 times in between the whole episode for very short periods each time.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2020, 12:24:07 PM »
1 person was switching between 2 accounts.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2020, 12:35:17 PM »
There were no breaks in between The log outs/logins. Burnt was logged in for a couple mins, then he would log out. Mensa would immediately log in for like 10 seconds, log back out.. immediately burnt would log in for a 30-secs/minute. Then log out immediately followed by mensa logging in for like 5-10 seconds.

Neither were logged on at same time, and there were no breaks in between one logging out, and other logging in.

Burnt was logged in first.. and burnt was logged in last. Mensa was logged in at least 3 times in between the whole episode for very short periods each time.

I have always say blid is a huge smurfer and there no reason to still hang on the forum for the last 8 years if he dont even play.

This is pretty obvious that blid is hanging on the forum cuz he still play that game.

Now did blid burnt are the same person, there lot of good chance, let's be honnest.

Burnt was probably blid at beginning, he create a smurf call burnt and peoples start to believe they were too different persons.

Blid give some power to burnt like tournaments and shit like that, Burnt get bigger and bigger, it was hard for blid to keep playing both account and dont get caught, because when everyone start to be supcious about a smurf, they watch whos is never log when that smurf is log on.

So he just give up blid account as an head admin with the extra huge power on the server, and keep making live burnt as is second personality.

With the years people forget that blid was not even playing anymore, but they were still considering him as active because he was still hanging on the forum, while burnt was hanging on the game!

So Burnt became is true playing identity, while blid have became his talking shit identity, talking about nba, politics, and giving his opinion times to times about some rules of the server.

So yes from this easy point of view it's possible that blid burnt is the same person.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2020, 12:37:50 PM »

Yeah but it dont mean if they are 2 person that burnt dont have his password.

Or maybe burnt hacked blid account.

Whatever everything is possible, but i dont think at this point the truth matter, i have confidence at nobody, this server obviously need help, things have to change.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2020, 12:43:05 PM »
Burnt either got his PW, or they're the same person.. and if theyre the same (which I could see burnt actually being able to pull off) .. what a huge mind fuck.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2020, 02:12:43 PM »

Whatever everything is possible, but i dont think at this point the truth matter, i have confidence at nobody, this server obviously need help, things have to change.

But I'm the one who has been saying I've been getting hacked. I never log out my name I let it time out on it's own always. Blid is the one who hacked me. (Jordan) aka the devil.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2020, 02:33:25 PM »
SHOULDNT THIS BE MOVED TO OCCULTISM SECTION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2020, 03:13:38 PM »

But I'm the one who has been saying I've been getting hacked. I never log out my name I let it time out on it's own always. Blid is the one who hacked me. (Jordan) aka the devil.

You were posting as it was going on. U would have noticed if you were getting logged out repeatedly

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2020, 03:16:01 PM »
I purpose we run a test. I will send equinox my password on facebook and he can log in after me and I exit the site and see what happens when he logs me out.

I was at my friends house watching AEW Wednesday night dynamite while this allegedly happened as well. I can get video proof of text messages of my friend asking me to come over and watch wrestling/eat tacos too. So all my log ins were through my phone. All I would have been doing is tabbing out the forum in between posts. We will need to run the test that way and finally nail Blid (Jordan) for hacking accounts and passwords just like they did to Angel~Fire when I stomped Swift in a 1on1.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 04:30:23 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
You literally posted minutes before and minutes after it happened

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2020, 04:45:52 PM »
@iL do you have the ability to see who logged on, and at what time, and what the IP address was that logged on?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2020, 04:58:02 PM »
You literally posted minutes before and minutes after it happened

It looked like you were just mocking me at first by saying Blid = Burnt after I was saying Blid = Jordan. So yeah I made some posts. My focus was on the wrestling though I didn't really think you were being serious. Now I'm intrigued to catch him in the act.

I already fucked up once by not recording when they hacked my comp and posted 666's on the creepy images. I was pretty spooked out and exited it out and changed it to christian music. I could have nailed them hacking me then but it wasn't even on my mind.

Blid probably saw me online posting so he knew it was a time he could log into my name and snoop around real fast thinking nobody would catch him.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2020, 05:06:39 PM »
I just logged out of forums on my phone. It logged me out on all devices. I had to re-log back in on my computer.

Even after I logged back in on my my phone, I was still forced to log back in on my computer.

You would have noticed that you someone else logged you out.