Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 26560 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2019, 05:45:03 PM »
I've never even heard of derber.

Who here really thinks blid is so out of the war2 loop that he doesn't know who derber is

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2019, 06:17:56 PM »
My dr. Phil moment if burnt is not trolling.

Burnt.. you are surrounding yourself with toxic people with deep paranoia and its rubbing off on you. This behavior isn't like you. It's like a 180 from what I expect from you. I think you're allowing other negative people to heavily influence your perception of reality.

Im Hoping this passes.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2019, 06:22:05 PM »
tk start reading the evidence and stop looking the other way! You are reading it through "he is a troll" perspective.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
I personally believe blid is enough out of the loop on the server to not know who derber is. To my knowledge he hasn't been actively playing. It's definitely not out of the realm of possibilities

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2019, 06:24:23 PM »
Read everything in this thread. There is too much hard proof to what is going on. Blid = Jordan and him and derber have been cheating on the server for years with the backing of iL.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2019, 06:28:09 PM »
There is one piece of this puzzle that you're missing .. and I know the piece but it's not my place to give it to you. If you knew the piece you would realize that what you're implying is wrong.

The human being Jordan and the human being blid are two different human beings.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »
lol wtf.

My gaming computer died and i didn't replace it.  I have a desktop at work i used when i logged into the server and put the temp ban on lambchops.

Blid already slipped up here

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2019, 06:33:18 PM »
And back to what I was saying previously.. I highly suspect that you (based on a small amount of evidence.. incorrect evidence) started connecting dots that weren't meant to be connected, and one or more people close to you incorrectly encouraged you to continue connecting incorrect dots because they have a strong tendency to engulf themselves in their own conspiracy theoriesand here we are... talking about dots that never should have been connected

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2019, 06:34:00 PM »
There is one piece of this puzzle that you're missing .. and I know the piece but it's not my place to give it to you. If you knew the piece you would realize that what you're implying is wrong.

The human being Jordan and the human being blid are two different human beings.

I get what your saying, Blid and Jordan are Blid & Swift. Yes either way its all the same thing what they are doing.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2019, 06:38:44 PM »
Look how in that screenshot Jordan immediately said Warbux lied. He was concerned that Warbux saw the ip off what they did before the cover up! Warbux never told us anything and he admitted his guilt right there.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2019, 06:39:32 PM »
No. That's not what I'm saying.

It really surprises me that you're coming to this conclusion.  Blid, jordan, and swift are 3 different people.

Jordan was much worse than an inactive blid like 3 years ago. They have different personalities. Those 2 human beings have also never had anything in common with swift in regards to personality or skill.. ever. They're 3 different people.

I'm not going any more into the piece that you're missing... I'm just saying youre wrong.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2019, 06:40:59 PM »
If you are holding out information about their corruption then the people need to know!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2019, 06:44:24 PM »
Corruption isn't the correct term.. if it were corruption I assure you I would be as vocal as you.. but its not corruption.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2019, 06:44:42 PM »
and tell me why my pm's were deleted so he could bait into posting info on my workplace.

and you are ignoring the fabricated game report logs of "jordan wants one more". They edited a different game name to have that title after hacking into my war2combat and who knows what else.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:48:36 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2019, 06:48:17 PM »
Man I'm done with this convo.. I feel like you're not in a good mental place for whatever reason and I really hope you find a way to get out if it. Ur a good dude. Be around other good dudes.