Author Topic: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)  (Read 24775 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2015, 01:06:05 PM »
I am aware that you talked to those two, but I also have other sources. Joe's story differs from the one you're saying, and he's a pretty stand up guy with about his only mark against him being that he associates with me, so I'll definitely believe him over you. He'll most likely chime in and reply to you though, so we'll hear the truth, over your bullshit, if he does. At the end of the day though, how could I believe you over anyone or let alone believe you in anything?

Just for anyone who doesn't really know the lengths to which lance lies, please read this thread in which he gets undeniably caught hacking within the middle of the thread:

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12480&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=kypkahn&start=0

There's a lot of threads where people get owned out there. But this one is unique in that, you never see someone get caught in their bullshit so red handed like in this thread with Lance. Also, you really get to see what lengths this guy will go to with his lies. It's not just "No I didn't hack, or bla bla bla" he's really coming up with immense fabrications and altering each little detail of the story. Anyone who reads that thread will never trust anything you ever say for the rest of your life, don't ever show it your girlfriend, friends or family.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2015, 01:21:51 PM »
Like I said,  you're on a personal crusade.  I'm simply debugging and having fun with it.  If there is anyone thats easy to stir up.  It's you :D  If you are hackin though,  it would be more helpful to just admit it so that we can use this as knowledge to help catch others as well and to validate the AH as actually working.  This is exactly what the AH needs,  scrutiny in order to make it better and who else better to validate it than swift?  What we dont need are excuses to call it unreliable and useless and then never use it so that you can go back to your old ways.  I rather liked your own stream every single game idea.  You should think about doing that until things clear up.  If the strange detected values strangely stop while you're streaming.   Well then,  I guess anyone could read between the lines.  If they DONT,  then we'll have video freaking evidence that would be INVALUABLE in debugging :)  I'm curious to see if these strange values suddenly stop.  It is rather odd that it's only certain people that seem to have this happen consistently.  This is the first time I've seen your name pop up specifically but that probably only because you've just recently started using it.  Hopefully its a 1 time event that never re-occurs because the true goal of the AH IS NOT TO CATCH PEOPLE, it's to DETER people from hacking in the first place.  If it does that, then it's done its job even if it never catches anyone from now on.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:30:54 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2015, 01:37:26 PM »
If the strange detected values strangely stop while you're streaming.   Well then,  I guess anyone could read between the lines.

You must think me to be dumb lmfao
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2015, 01:49:52 PM »
I still don't understand how that can happen that defined and existing memory data in existing process can be checked most of the time, but not in several moments.

There is actually an explanation for this.  If a game trainer is active, it can and will lock access to specific memory locations (or even all locations an entire process).  ArtMoney (as do most other trainers) has a "Lock value" feature for example that will do just that.  So this happening is not surprising to me.  You should never run into issues reading memory addresses UNLESS something is blocking it, and if thats the case, then you should sound all the whistles.
True the locking feature Doesn't work like it's name is. It's just a rewrite multiple time over a memory location. Which the game will always process faster. So freeze a value to 0 would work but when it changes it still exposes that change to 1 or whatever it was before its set back to 0. So reading the values would still be effective even if trainer.

Also yes we do what to check in chat for hacks. Especially for the nasty hacks I made awhile ago. Game jammer, host hack, etc.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2015, 02:11:04 PM »
Those are not done while in chat, they are done while joining a game which is the same as being in a game.  They still require you to be in the game lobby (different than being in the chat).  What hacks are there that can be utilized while in the chat itself?  None that I'm aware of that couldnt be replicated with a bot.  If it can be replicated with a bot, then there is no point in trying to defend against those with the AH.

As for the locking mechanism, you may be thinking of Cheat Engine which does overwrite memory locations.  The paid version of ArtMoney as far as I can tell does indeed lock locations rather than overwrite.  Or perhaps it's just a better implementation of overwriting,  I have not looked into it that much as I had no need to.  I've used it to lock war2 in a specific state by locking ALL the locations. Literally the game froze,  absolutely nothing would work, not even screen re-writes, so the screen would be completely black.  Thats how I created the minimap hack by stepping through every single click very very slowly.  If however iL is seeing problems accessing certain memory locations, that is cause for concern.  Either his method for reading locations is wrong or there is something 3rd party locking it such as a trainer.  There shouldnt be any reason that he has issues reading memory locations at all.  Well, at least LEGIT reasons that is.  There could be other reasons that will cause it,  all of which are probably signs of being up to no good.  I know for a fact that War2 is not the one doing it since it also has memory checking code itself so it would make no sense to lock anything (its just not in use atm, which I hope to see changed soon with packet 17 once iL has a chance to get my implementation running,  its a work in progress on his end atm).
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:24:41 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »
I don't really care for your little thread but let me clear something up for you guys. Swift is a terrible person, he does not troll he just a pure narcissist like Equinox. They are both miserable people that could probably live a wonderful gay life together if they were both gay. Swift can speculate I hack all he wants, or listen to Tora, Blid, Mouse don't care he can contact them all I have not hacked since 2005 and Swift has. This thread is funny how people take this shit so serious, they troll and discuss crap like they mean something. I suggest you guys go back to playing and stop the passionate discussion about the anti hack because it is broken and always was.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2015, 02:30:56 PM »
So you're not interested in debugging things?  You'd rather keep it in a supposed "broken" state so that it cant be used against anyone?  Mmm,  idk,  thats kind of backwards thinking wouldnt you say?  Why would anyone want to just throw it out and dismiss it.  This is the type of app war2 has needed for many years.  Anyone against it,  well,  they should probably be scrutinized pretty thoroughly :)  If anyone would want it fixed, I would think that it would be the people it says are hacking.  That cant be done without threads like this that push for improvement.  I'm more interested in finding out if results are accurate or not and if they are not,  how to improve it such that it IS accurate.  I just look at it differently than you and swift because it doesnt seem to affect anyone other than certain people and we need to find out why that is.  Either confirm that something odd is going on or fix a bug that causes false positives.  It's not like it's saying EVERYONE is hacking.  It's a very select few, almost ALWAYS noobs, and every once in a great while, it catches someone known which seems to be very rare.  That to me would fall right in line with proof rather than false positives because if anyone is hacking, I'd expect the newbies to be doing it rather than well known people and that is exactly what we are seeing with the AH results.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:35:32 PM by {Lance} »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2015, 02:33:32 PM »
Well I have hacked in 2005 as my whole team had "defense hacks" because hacking in PBall was very common at the time. Lance I could care less about your little GOW games, BNE games, or computer wars. The anti hack working the only thing in matters to me that it does is my tournaments. Everyone knows Swift hacks it's not hard to figure out. He has yamon and whoever else vis him while he beat players with a far better mental and physical game than him. Anyway I'm logging off her I'm busy today. Take care Lance good seeing you, say hi to your wife for me(this is a joke but not disrespect).

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2015, 02:40:04 PM »
Everyone knows Swift hacks

To the contrary I was not one of those, but I do have some doubts now.  He has hacked in the past (like I have myself),  that is what everyone knows.  But does he still hack, that is what I'd like to find out (as would everyone else probably).  Until I posted that SS, I had no real reason to believe he was still doing it.  I did find it odd that he didnt use the AH but didnt really think much of it until this issue came up.  Mage is another one that I think is now clean as long as he's using the AH.  He does have a habit of using it and then not using that is rather alarming though.  But as long as it's on, I assume everyone is clean.  I dont even bother to ask for SS's if I see someone using it.  Thats how I want things to be, but if there are problems with it, then those need to be worked out so that I can continue to forego asking for SS's all the freakin time.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:49:38 PM by {Lance} »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2015, 02:52:21 PM »
Those are not done while in chat, they are done while joining a game which is the same as being in a game.  They still require you to be in the game lobby (different than being in the chat).  What hacks are there that can be utilized while in the chat itself?  None that I'm aware of that couldnt be replicated with a bot.  If it can be replicated with a bot, then there is no point in trying to defend against those with the AH.

As for the locking mechanism, you may be thinking of Cheat Engine which does overwrite memory locations.  The paid version of ArtMoney as far as I can tell does indeed lock locations rather than overwrite.  Or perhaps it's just a better implementation of overwriting,  I have not looked into it that much as I had no need to.  I've used it to lock war2 in a specific state by locking ALL the locations. Literally the game froze,  absolutely nothing would work, not even screen re-writes, so the screen would be completely black.  Thats how I created the minimap hack by stepping through every single click very very slowly.  If however iL is seeing problems accessing certain memory locations, that is cause for concern.  Either his method for reading locations is wrong or there is something 3rd party locking it such as a trainer.  There shouldnt be any reason that he has issues reading memory locations at all.  Well, at least LEGIT reasons that is.  There could be other reasons that will cause it,  all of which are probably signs of being up to no good.  I know for a fact that War2 is not the one doing it since it also has memory checking code itself so it would make no sense to lock anything (its just not in use atm, which I hope to see changed soon with packet 17 once iL has a chance to get my implementation running,  its a work in progress on his end atm).

No these hacks need to be called before the game is created either chat, or join / create pretty much the same :/ to jam the game you need to execute the cheat while joining.

Yes he should have no problems reading the memory with out 3rd party interference.

I don't really care for your little thread but let me clear something up for you guys. Swift is a terrible person, he does not troll he just a pure narcissist like Equinox. They are both miserable people that could probably live a wonderful gay life together if they were both gay. Swift can speculate I hack all he wants, or listen to Tora, Blid, Mouse don't care he can contact them all I have not hacked since 2005 and Swift has. This thread is funny how people take this shit so serious, they troll and discuss crap like they mean something. I suggest you guys go back to playing and stop the passionate discussion about the anti hack because it is broken and always was.

This is why it takes trial and error for this type of project. This is exactly why the client is not locked down yet. I've been slacking on my research and development. I'm currently working on some stuff that iL don't know about and he will soon. You guys shouldn't be mad at all play the game have fun. Because of the false positives happen we are able to learn and revise the code. You have your name cleared by the system admin. We are now on the journey to making this anti cheat more effective.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2015, 05:43:10 PM »
read what knitter says in his both posts.

he is totally telling the facts.

anyway. pointless thread. u just give attention to this attention hore.

boot hackers/ smurfs.

gg.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2015, 08:46:10 PM »
He uses the "trolling" excuse every time he's caught.  It never gets old if u ask me.  I like watching him come up with the most rediculous lies that people just clammer over to accept as actual truth.  It's amusing how much wool he has packed away in that studio apartment.  He is like mage,  sometimes he has the AH on, sometimes he doesnt with no real rhyme or reason other than the players that are on currently at the time, thats the only thing I've noticed anyway as a semi-constant.  Just last week Mage went on a superior meltdown because I asked why he didnt have the AH running.  Its a touchy subject for mage and we'll soon see how swiftbags reacts.  But I need to go buy some popcorn first,  this should get good.

Do you not realize that literally no one has any respect or appreciation for you? You seem to be a little obsessive here and it's quite cringe worthy. Anyone who knows you knows you are the biggest pile of shit out of all of us, and you are the one leading this crusade? Rofl. It's funny that you do not realize how meaningless you are to this community. Watching you try so hard to continuously wiggle in your opinions and rhetoric over hacks/hackers/ex-hackers is quite pathetic. There's a difference between anyone who has gotten caught hacking and you. You MADE the hacks you used.

As for the Anti-Hack, I did not know that it did not start when you ran "War2Combat Loader" as I am not a {shitbag} who lurks the website every time someone logs on the server. After doing a little bit of figuring out myself I found that clicking "Activated War2 Combat" or "War2pPatcher" will run the anti-hack. Here's a genius idea, remove every application to connect besides that one as there are like 4 or 5 different ways to start war2 combat. It's confusing, convoluted, and leads to massive faggots like you accusing people simply for not running the "right" version of combat.

PS

Hey {shitbag} why don't you stfu when your supposed to be watching?
Enjoy the chat channel from now on.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2015, 10:57:48 PM »
My my well arent you just the apitomy of the cutting torch calling the fire hot.  You realize there are people saying that you were saying you couldnt get the AH working many weeks maybe even months before I asked you a simple question that made you go all stupid like.  If anyone should be using it, its you.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:13:04 AM by {Lance} »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2015, 11:19:41 PM »
"{shitbag}" [emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2016, 08:49:15 AM »
Sounds like a false positive. Swift is a top player and doesn't really need a hack to beat most players. If anything it would just make things more easy for him and he would get bored a lot faster. He's more likely to do something silly to make things more not less challenging. People can change