Author Topic: Yamon #1 on ladder defending title against braviet bo11  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Yamon #1 on ladder defending title against braviet bo11
« on: October 16, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
tune in to my stream to see this shit live!

this broadcast will be saved as well.
http://www.twitch.tv/masteryamon121

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon #1 on ladder defending title against braviet bo11
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 10:08:14 AM »
2-15, i got destroyed, but i took this opportunity to figure out how viet works, the next series today will be quite different

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »
here's the broadcast if anyone missed it... im gonna watch a game or two

http://www.twitch.tv/masteryamon121/v/21022334

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 11:14:30 AM »
you're really fast and have good precision as far as micro/macro (a lot better than me on those fronts).. the only reason you're losing is because you're making bad decisions and failing to anticipate brav's next move, even when they're obvious.

game 1 even after he ripped through your late dual @ 2  (which wasnt a bad idea imo) and you had adequate defense @ 12 (tower and grunts) you continued to make mass grunts/farms. that woulda been a good time to cut your losses @ 2, choke with 4 grunts @ 12 with the guard, and just slam your way to lust imo.

game 2 4v9 you raxed him right from the start & killed one of his scouting peons. he was immediately behind at that point. he wasn't going to be rushing you any time soon. you had maybe 2 grunts but continued to make more grunts which took resources away from other areas. i think you woulda won the game if you just focused on continued scouting, peons, and resource management early game. you woulda dominated his mid-late game nfp

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 01:02:37 PM »
2-15 vs a tier 2 player sounds about right.  Reminds me of when I would 20-0 u on bnet and you'd claim you won every game even with 6 watchers lol.  Your predictability hasnt changed in all these years.  NJ on the stream,  but damn u still suck lmao.  You got embarrassed in the 2nd game pretty badly when he went all dk's just for kicks.  That was the slowest late dual ever conceptualized and a perfect example of what NOT to do :P
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 02:56:08 PM »
i'm pretty much still developing my style of play, i don't feel comfortable doing anything, especially after today i feel like i have no solid foundation or anything that seems to work, so i'm going to keep practicing

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 08:52:31 PM »
IDK  From what I saw,  it was just to predictable as to what you were going to attempt to do and I think Brav sensed the same which is why he was able to just run rings around you.  Its like you didnt really adapt to what you were scouting and in most instances you didnt scout enough.  More scouting will inherently enable you to adapt better due to having more info about whats going on.  You feel like you cant do anything right because you dont have all the information needed to decide what to do.  So you just bury your head in the sand and build until you are being attacked.  But by then, its to late,  the game is decided and you dont even know it yet.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 11:08:21 AM »
nah i've been a cook booker for a long time, and all of my cook books are from braviet :P so  i can't use them against him or i'll get destroyed. but i have remedied this i just have to impelement it properly. and the lack of scouting is because i already know what he's doing, i know him all too well.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 04:02:19 PM »
my latest series vs alf-attack http://www.twitch.tv/masteryamon121/v/21310089

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 08:45:55 PM »