Author Topic: Any Archers Only Oldies out there?  (Read 30816 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Any Archers Only Oldies out there?
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2016, 09:12:08 AM »
no entry fee, any semi-competent baboon would be welcome.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
How uncharacteristically uncapitalistic of you...

Budz, Flea, Lamby, Arrow, Deadly? Send ravens
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2016, 02:57:26 PM »
no ravens. it'll b a league for active players that are willing to play archers

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2016, 03:16:29 PM »
kurwa tora said something like "I think masta will own you" instead of a more careful approach, "i think masta would give you a hard time/would be an interesting match". The bet involving $$ was a good way to determine if hes certain about his words or simply trolling (in the latter case i'd simply ignore and call him a baboon)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2016, 03:45:40 PM »
Hey Claw, great games [but not really  :-[]. Thanks for the reality check by beating me purty easy. I did give Tora my videos and you'll notice my mouse was/is acting up pretty badly. I now have a temporary mouse from a neighbor if you'd like a little bit more competitive game. I'd say I was slowed down about ~2 seconds per peon trying to double-quadruple click things. Let me know if you're up for it again. I'm much more optimistic about the outcome... at least from a competitive standpoint. It was impossible to UC, if I send archers I couldn't grab them again, they were doomed.

Sorry for the disappointing games; I did make it clear that hardware would be affecting my playing ability, so I think we made a small mistake by playing so early. I've already noticed a difference using this other beat up old mouse. Good ole Dominican Republic.

Mousey was beating me pretty hard too, when I'd say her best vs my best I'd win 9/10 normally [I think - sorry if I'm wrong mousey!]. Soooo enough excuses from me, but I'm ready for Round 2 when you'd like ClawTheMaster.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:51:27 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2016, 05:05:06 PM »
Sure, let it be weekend or when we meet randomly. Not so important when money is not involved
so youre this karsa guy, you lied to me =( I heard mouse outmicro'ed 100's of your archers with just one

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2016, 06:40:11 PM »
Mousey was beating me pretty hard too, when I'd say her best vs my best I'd win 9/10 normally

bitch!
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2016, 01:00:50 AM »
Grudge series, set the date & time, i shall watch

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2016, 02:15:14 AM »
kurwa tora said something like "I think masta will own you" instead of a more careful approach, "i think masta would give you a hard time/would be an interesting match". The bet involving $$ was a good way to determine if hes certain about his words or simply trolling (in the latter case i'd simply ignore and call him a baboon)

I havent really watched you play much archers claw.

Ive only really seen u play Chop farms, which is why I didn't realize you were that good at the map. I had little to lose, aside from $15 and I gained some insight into how top lvl archers players play.
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2016, 05:32:30 AM »
Ya, its only a hobby. I basically havent played any Archers since series vs swift and tournament (smurfing as iambadman - as we discussed).
Still, i would like to play more, especially 1h vs 2h and 2h vs 1h

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2016, 10:21:51 AM »
We can start a league if the others are down with ur idea I say we play weekends and keep track of wins/losses.
If your willing we can put your AO icon up for grabs, and I can put up a cash prize.
End of the month we can review the wins/losses and determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2016, 10:35:15 AM »
yea idc about the icon. I liked the ugly-ass default archer account assigned to g3mini the most, because it was pissing him off. unfortunately mouse removed it, huge power abuse. HUGE

the $$ is up to you, but if theres $$ involved then we will need some organization. still, idk about the archers players. Usually at the time of tournament they just crawl outta their holes with shitty WA, AA or Evil tags, get owned and disappear

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2016, 11:04:08 AM »
Thats was me that removed g3s icon lol, he said he hated it and wanted it removed.

I dont think im feeling an actual tournament for AO atm, just not enough players. How about we rank different players like 1-5 point per win.

Example- mouse is worth 1 point a win, claw is worth 5 points, deadly is worth 3 points( 100% examples) and at the end of the month we see who has the most points.
war2 > war3

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2016, 11:26:54 PM »
Pretty cool idea, but how do you keep an accurate track of that? I'd have to have 30 screen shots of W/Ls. There are decent players playing on occasion, like this BloodyHarlan guy. He is not bad at all.
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2016, 03:44:31 AM »
Pretty cool idea, but how do you keep an accurate track of that? I'd have to have 30 screen shots of W/Ls. There are decent players playing on occasion, like this BloodyHarlan guy. He is not bad at all.
if no money involved, i dont think it would be problematic - people could just report. Replays should also be up for grabs
if $$ involved, then we need some organization, a proof that the game which took place was league-rated, for example "league game" in the game name.

BloodyHarlan
aka? 'old school player that came back' does not apply - it means its a smurf!