Author Topic: Shout out to our admin Tora  (Read 11450 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Shout out to our admin Tora
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2023, 05:32:43 PM »
Smeagol what is the objective of this thread exactly?
Like do you think I'm a bad administrator and shouldn't be running war2ru? Or what exactly?
I think you have become complacent and lazy as an administrator, yes.

Ok your more than welcome to state your facts and claims in a new thread in the server section of the forum.
Create a poll and if the majority of the community votes for me to step down I will drop my responsibilities and step down as administrator here.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2023, 05:38:32 PM »
Like do you think I'm a bad administrator and shouldn't be running war2ru? Or what exactly?

Ok your more than welcome to state your facts and claims in a new thread in the server section of the forum.
Create a poll and if the majority of the community votes for me to step down I will drop my responsibilities and step down as administrator here.
I've got screen shots of this whole forum post. Nice way of dodging your crimes Tora. It will catch up with you.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2023, 05:41:01 PM »

Create your poll, I don't care. Step down if you want that's on you. Be a better admin, and person, that's my advice to you.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2023, 06:37:51 PM »
Lol.  No one cares what Tora does outside war2 and the poll would probably be 41-2 in his favor with responses on why its even in question.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2023, 07:14:58 PM »
Lol.  No one cares what Tora does outside war2 and the poll would probably be 41-2 in his favor with responses on why its even in question.
As I said I'm not interested in a poll, and I don't care about you or anyone sucking Tora off. I know Tora better than you do, what he has done for the game, what he currently does for the game, and personally.

Go away.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2023, 08:26:16 PM »
Well everyone I'm moving to a new place in a month. I'm done playing for a while, and I may not come back to this server. I'm sure at some point I will, but as for now I've made my points. The issue is over.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2023, 12:22:35 AM »
Selling Tora's information, if anyone is interested message me.