Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 91281 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
ATTN Russians
« on: January 26, 2022, 06:29:49 PM »
Do you think Russia will invade Ukraine?

How do Russian civilians feel towards Ukraine?

Do most Russians you know support a Ukraine invasion? ... Or does it seem to be something only the political/military leaders want to do?

... Biden is not in control of our country. There are people "behind the scenes" who are determining our policies, and they are using Biden as the face/messenger/scapegoat. That is kind of scary because Liberal elite/media/politicians desperately want a war with Russia. I'm nott sure why.. but the left have been hell bent on spreading anti-russian propaganda for at least 4-5 years.. Maybe more. https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/the-real-collusion-was-the-creation-of-russiagate-out-of-absolutely-nothing/

So it's scary because the person who will be held accountable (Biden)... Is also a person who is clearly declining in both physical, and more obviously mental health.

Basically Biden is perfect for the job. He's not Trump (because based on the 4 years Trump was President.. He would do everything in his power to avoid military conflict) Biden is a career politician that understood a long time ago he belongs to specific corporations and will serve their interests.. and when it's all over with, Biden's dementia will be so severe that everyone will feel sorry for him and not hold him accountable.

By the time the American people realize a war with Russia was such a horrible senseless act that could have been avoided, the "behind the scenes" elites who actually made the decision to invade Russia will never have to face consequences because they're behind the scenes... And the person (Biden) that the public believes made the decision to invade Russia will be in such a horrible state of mental decline that it will be impossible to charge him.

It's perfect.

The only way to avoid the conflict all together is if Putin backs off Ukraine... But the more I think about it, the more I think Putin might just be "testing the waters" to see how the U.S. responds to potential threats from Russia... Do they respond from a position of strength, or potential weakness.

There was an article posted a few years ago stating the U.S. could lose a war to China OR Russia https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-military-could-lose-war-to-russia-or-china-report-to-congress-warns ... But that report could have easily been created/fabricated/manufactured to convince Trump and the Public that more military spending was a good thing... or even an attempt to convince/trick China/Russia into attacking from a weak position, believing it were stronger.

No matter what.. A war where the U.S., China, and Russia is inevitable eventually. China will pass U.S. as a global super power if there is no intervention. The most common form of intervention throughout human history is war. Empires do not give up their superiority without a fight. And China/Russia are better friends than U.S./China or U.S./Russia.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 06:51:08 PM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 06:34:26 PM »
The only question is when will it happen. How wound up does the rubber band have to get before it finally snaps.

The answer is when China and Russia believe they have the power and support to overthrow the U.S.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 06:35:55 PM »
UNLESS you get a Trump like politician in there who is only concerned with money... and anything that gets in the way of making it, including war, are completely pointless and counterproductive

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 08:03:44 PM »
TK I love you man.
But your really getting deep in the deep end with posts like this. 
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 09:03:37 PM »
I post it there knowing you're going to move it for some reason I don't understand.. but hoping it takes you more than 30 minutes to realize I posted it so other people have a chance to see it before you move it

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 03:57:28 AM »
I post it there knowing you're going to move it for some reason I don't understand.. but hoping it takes you more than 30 minutes to realize I posted it so other people have a chance to see it before you move it

That section is about war2. What your posting has nothing to do with war2.
Majority of members aren’t interested in reading your thesis paper on Russian / Ukrainian war games. 
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 06:49:50 AM »
Or two people that frequent these forums, probably half of them take the time to look outside of the server.war2.ru section.

It's not like we have a couple hundred members where organization is necessary.

Literally every single person could post in the server subform and it would not get cluttered

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2022, 06:51:44 AM »
Not only would it not get cluttered, there would be more interactions for every topic of discussion

I would argue that interactions / engagements are more beneficial to the community given its current position than organization

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2022, 06:54:21 AM »
Now that hey topic that I wanted as many interactions as possible on has been moved to an area where it is less likely to get those interactions, I will be less likely to post certain thoughts in the future

So it's kind of a double whammy. Topics are getting moved into subforms that do not get viewed as much, so there are less interactions. And because there are less interactions, people who are seeking interactions are going to be less likely to post things altogether

It's effectively discouraging communication on a platform design for communication

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2022, 06:58:01 AM »
Highly counterproductive in our unique situation where we have such a small amount of users assuming activity among the users is desired

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2022, 07:03:19 AM »
There's only three explanations as to why it's actually happening as far as I can tell

1) OCD
2) inability to realize the negative consequences
3) desire to publicly display some sort of power on this platform

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2022, 11:10:41 AM »
No option 4- general housekeeping? Bet your home is a squalor, you gigantic n00b

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2022, 11:05:08 AM »

Do most Russians you know support a Ukraine invasion? ... Or does it seem to be something only the political/military leaders want to do?

... Biden is not in control of our country. There are people "behind the scenes" who are determining our policies, and they are using Biden as the face/messenger/scapegoat. That is kind of scary because Liberal elite/media/politicians desperately want a war with Russia. I'm nott sure why.. but the left have been hell bent on spreading anti-russian propaganda for at least 4-5 years.. Maybe more. https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/the-real-collusion-was-the-creation-of-russiagate-out-of-absolutely-nothing/

So it's scary because the person who will be held accountable (Biden)... Is also a person who is clearly declining in both physical, and more obviously mental health.

Basically Biden is perfect for the job. He's not Trump (because based on the 4 years Trump was President.. He would do everything in his power to avoid military conflict) Biden is a career politician that understood a long time ago he belongs to specific corporations and will serve their interests.. and when it's all over with, Biden's dementia will be so severe that everyone will feel sorry for him and not hold him accountable.

By the time the American people realize a war with Russia was such a horrible senseless act that could have been avoided, the "behind the scenes" elites who actually made the decision to invade Russia will never have to face consequences because they're behind the scenes... And the person (Biden) that the public believes made the decision to invade Russia will be in such a horrible state of mental decline that it will be impossible to charge him.

It's perfect.

The only way to avoid the conflict all together is if Putin backs off Ukraine... But the more I think about it, the more I think Putin might just be "testing the waters" to see how the U.S. responds to potential threats from Russia... Do they respond from a position of strength, or potential weakness.

There was an article posted a few years ago stating the U.S. could lose a war to China OR Russia https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-military-could-lose-war-to-russia-or-china-report-to-congress-warns ... But that report could have easily been created/fabricated/manufactured to convince Trump and the Public that more military spending was a good thing... or even an attempt to convince/trick China/Russia into attacking from a weak position, believing it were stronger.

No matter what.. A war where the U.S., China, and Russia is inevitable eventually. China will pass U.S. as a global super power if there is no intervention. The most common form of intervention throughout human history is war. Empires do not give up their superiority without a fight. And China/Russia are better friends than U.S./China or U.S./Russia.
first, i dont think there will be a war.  neither with US vs china & russia, nor russia invading ukraine... but it's inarguable that tensions have been rising.  the real left (communists) have no interest in this happening.  imo it's actually the west (and especially the US) pushing this ukraine hysteria. 

1486923721768153090[/tweet]][/url]

imo it's also not even true that russia wants to invade ukraine... but the US is talking about adding ukraine and georgia to NATO, an anti-russian military alliance assembled to encircle russia.  and this would be tightening the circle around them.  very inflammatory and provocative.  the US already helped coup a more russian-friendly ukrainian government to put it into the hands of west-friendly types.

ps: lol at the meltdown over threads being in appropriate forums

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2022, 03:35:26 PM »

It's perfect.

Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2022, 04:49:40 PM »
@tk, could you stop watching TV and so on, at least until you read something like this
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/401333.Age_of_Propaganda