Author Topic: Tora wishes Covid on me. DEMOTE  (Read 8219 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Tora wishes Covid on me. DEMOTE
« on: July 12, 2021, 03:48:53 PM »

He wishes covid on me then hides the topic in the goldmine.

I demand he be stripped of admin and of forum moderator or step down on his own.

This is very unprofessional of him and actions need to be taken.

@iL

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Tora wishes Covid on me. DEMOTE
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 03:53:58 PM »
I mean that was some weird shit.  People making fun of you for being overweight in videos when the videos are about working out and losing weight, the covid post, and wtf, $100,000 for a youtube channel?  Huh?  That had to be a troll right... if not enjoy the $100k Burnt, lol

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 03:56:04 PM »
Tora lied about the 100k he can't afford my channel.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 04:13:44 PM »
Well that was a price that said you had no intent on selling.  It wasn't a reasonable amount.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 04:22:06 PM »
That was my price for everything I've done for war2. He was asking me to leave the server so that was my retirement price. He PM me that he would pay 10k up front , get the passwords then send the rest. I made a retirement video announcing the sale and said my goodbyes in a very emotional night, that also caused me to cheat on my diet. Then he backed out.

I'm emotionally scarred by the covid comments and by the backing out of the deal. I demand at least the 10k to make up for it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 04:24:53 PM by XuRnT »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 05:08:38 PM »
He shouldn't have said "I hope you catch covid" but nobody should be "emotionally scarred" by something like that.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 05:39:19 PM »
That was my price for everything I've done for war2. He was asking me to leave the server so that was my retirement price. He PM me that he would pay 10k up front , get the passwords then send the rest. I made a retirement video announcing the sale and said my goodbyes in a very emotional night, that also caused me to cheat on my diet. Then he backed out.

I'm emotionally scarred by the covid comments and by the backing out of the deal. I demand at least the 10k to make up for it.

I’m not stepping down so put that from your mind.

You are literally holding the war2combat channel hostage and are refusing to use it for its intended purposes.
I am willing to buy it from you but let’s not be childish about the price. That channel isn’t worth 100k.
It is hilarious to see how far you have fallen man. Up to this point I thought this was all some big act but after watching these videos on the war2combat and seeing you get shitfaced every night while claiming to “work out” I can see you need some serious help man.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 05:56:02 PM »
That was my price for everything I've done for war2. He was asking me to leave the server so that was my retirement price.
I’m not asking you to retire. I’m asking you to simply give up ownership of the war2combat YouTube channel to me. You said “my YouTube channel is worth 100k.”

It’s not and any retard can see that.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 05:56:57 PM »
I think it's pretty dumb from Burnt to take that channel in hostage, but since war2ru admins think every god damn posts on this forum belong to them and refuse to delete account and posts, then i believe it's right for burnt to do whatever the hell he want whit is own channel..

You guys wanna take peoples in hostage cuz you believe everything that you own belong to you, then everything that belong to burnt should belong to him.

Good luck Tna Rick i hope you make that 100000$!   :rofl: :rofl: :sweat::sob:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 05:58:59 PM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 06:01:51 PM »
This same bs will go on and on as long as xurnt doesn't get professional help. Trying to talk sense to him or arguing with him won't get us anywhere and is just a waste of time really. I guess we have to forget about the youtube channel and just make a new one.

One thing popped in my mind that maybe this xurnt is the REAL xurnt and years ago he was just acting to be nice and care about the server lol who knows.. Sad to see this happen to him but we can't help it anyway..

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 10:47:15 PM »
LOL at Tora calling himself a retard for his agreed upon price. Self ownage.

I owe nobody my channel. I can upload what I want to it. Justin uploads war2 content. I am inspiring people to better themselves and you guys still try to paint me as the bad guy rofl.

Well you know what. If admins can abuse their power and move my threads, mute me, tell me to catch covid and get away with it then I have had enough.

It makes watching your low user numbers give a smile to my face. Throw out a few more thousand. Your corrupt server will still die.

You better hope I do catch covid because from here on out it's no more mr. nice guy.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 10:51:25 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2021, 07:00:44 AM »
owe nobody my channel. I can upload what I want to it. Justin uploads war2 content. I am inspiring people to better themselves and you guys still try to paint me as the bad guy rofl.

That channel seems to be your whole life now lol so it makes sense your unwilling to sell it for a realistic price.
Since it’s not about war2 anymore why not change the name to something else?
war2 > war3