Author Topic: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!  (Read 23579 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2020, 03:49:49 AM »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2020, 03:52:10 AM »
Like I said there is nothing I said that night I dont stand by.
You seem to forget me iL and all these people are very different people.
I certainly think the anti-hack may have helped to detect a few things but at the end of the day it doesn't matter it always will be imperfect. It always will have flaws because I trust iL not to invade player's privacy...

And so this is why I said the things I said, the only thing I personally trust and rely on is my liking or trusting of other people playing in my games.
If I do not trust you you are out simple as that I do not understand why it is so difficult when we have no match making forcing people to play one another...
There is no point crying and jesticulating around about it...

This is simple really, we all have our own understanding of things and if you want to believe in a worldwide conspiracy so be it, we can disagree...

There is nothing I said here that I wont stand up for today...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2020, 03:53:41 AM »
Like I said there is nothing I said that night I dont stand by.
You seem to forget me iL and all these people are very different people.
I certainly think the anti-hack may have helped to detect a few things but at the end of the day it doesn't matter it always will be imperfect. It always will have flaws because I trust iL not to invade player's privacy...

And so this is why I said the things I said, the only thing I personally trust and rely on is my liking or trusting of other people playing in my games.
If I do not trust you you are out simple as that I do not understand why it is so difficult when we have no match making forcing people to play one another...
There is no point crying and jesticulating around about it...

This is simple really we all have our own understanding of things and if you want to believe in a worldwide conspiracy so be it, we can disagree...

There is nothing I said here that I wont stand up for today...

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2020, 03:58:25 AM »
Now you are just trolling... Very mature of you you clearly cant have a serious discussion more than 2 minutes without your brain going boom. And starting to just post gifs...

Easy enough to accuse/insult people when you do not have to justify yourself over it...

We are done here you certainly know how to pollute a thread. This whole topic can be removed I dont care anymore...

At least even you seemed to agree rules are needed here...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:01:45 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2020, 04:01:45 AM »
Now you are just trolling... Very mature of you you clearly cant have a serious discussion more than 2 minutes without your brain going boom. And starting to just post gifs...

Easy enough to accuse/insult people when you do not have to justify yourself over it...

We are done here you certainly know how to pollute a thread. This whole topic can be removed I dont care anymore...

At least even you seemed to agree rules are needed here...

Comming from the peoples who mute everyones, remove there threads and ban peoples for only saying the word '' MUSLIM ''.  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Depend what kind of rules, democracy rules or dictature rules?!!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:04:56 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2020, 04:06:35 AM »
Comming from the peoples who mute everyones and remove there threads and ask for dictature rules  :sob: :sob: :sob:

You know exactly why you were temporary banned from the forum and you certainly never would have acted the way you did here in ANY other public forum in the first place...
It had nothing to do with your opinions everything to do with you abusing the forum and spamming shit that did not belong in the category you were posting in...

Dictature rules are when people are granted special favors based on their social rank and do not have to obey the same rules. Basically the opposite of what happened here...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2020, 04:12:39 AM »
Comming from the peoples who mute everyones and remove there threads and ask for dictature rules  :sob: :sob: :sob:

You know exactly why you were temporary banned from the forum and you certainly never would have acted the way you did here in ANY other public forum in the first place...
It had nothing to do with your opinions everything to do with you abusing the forum and spamming shit that did not belong in the category you were posting in...

Dictature rules are when people are granted special favors based on their social rank and do not have to obey the same rules. Basically the opposite of what happened here...

I dont have to act that way in other forums because actually other games and forum follow a certain ethic about hacking.

It has all to do with my opinion, never i would spam the forum if you guys dint remove my opinion.

But you decide talking about programmars hacker and possible zombie network on war2ru was not relate to war2ru section for some reason.

Like right now you are asking to remove that thread because of my opinion and the way you just failed, is there any spamming, no it's a debate.

'' Dictature rules are when people are granted special favors based on their social rank and do not have to obey the same rules. Basically the opposite of what happened here ''

Cant describe u8 better then that, or burnt, or van, or swift or even me :sob: :sob: :sob:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:38:32 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2020, 04:17:48 AM »
This is just yourself avoiding the ANTIHACK, I Guess it's better to avoid it compare of being flag as hacker or UNKNOWN Report!  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Please explain to everyone what is a UNKNOWN Report! Or... I can do it for you if you want?!!

One of the two false positive hacking ss of SWIFT, because yes he have been caught twice and both time iL say it was false positive Lol

If anyone can find the other one it would be great thanks.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:34:09 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2020, 04:25:07 AM »
Rofl yeah right it makes total sense wooohoo I must be hacking my antihack is not running whooo shadyyyyyyy stuff right there :omg:.

This probably was another game I was spectating but I needed that hack so bad you know I care sooo much about winning and I always play sooo seriously it makes total sense I would hack to climb that very important ladder of yours <3.
You should avoid me I am a dangerous hacker obviously imma get you! :ok_hand: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aight good talk! Im off you are obviously wasting my time!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:29:28 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2020, 04:29:56 AM »
I also got a nice one right here, never show this one to nobody yet.

But since we wanna expose the weird peoples, let's show this one.

Lone using 2 of his smurfs in the same games.

Probably testing the windows clone that you talk me about  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:23:55 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2020, 04:31:47 AM »
Got one more hackers right here

Andrezej aka Pigmon aka Anathol brother of u8 or teaboy, some shit like that, we dont know those peoples are living double identity and lying all the times.

Please explain to everyone again what is a UNKNOWN Report!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:31:57 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2020, 05:28:18 AM »
It's funny that all those false positive always turn around the same group of peoples.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2020, 05:46:49 AM »
Tora goes to his dictature mode again so let me make a new thread thank you.

Look like Cel will not explain us what is a UNKNOWN REPORT!

Let me do ur security job please, move away, thank you.

Okay, let me explain to you guys..

ANTIHACK is an external script that allow the server to see wich versions of the game join the server.

This script have been made and programs by iL himself!

The server check those versions with what we call '' values reports'' ,  values reports that iL give himself to the Antihack as indicator!

Wich mean a certain code sources if we can call this that way.

Imagine the good value report version is '' 123456789 '' by exemple.

iL have split the antihack value report into 4 different categories.

AH, NONE, HACK, UNKNOWN.

AH - Wich mean the user is using the anti-hack and the proper value report VERSION that il told him to flag as the good one. '' 123456789 ''
NONE = Wich mean the user is not using ANTI HACK AT all, wich mean the ANTI HACK CANT MAKE ABSOLUTLY NO REPORT ABOUT THIS GUY, do he hack, maybe, maybe not, we just cant know.
HACK - Wich mean the user have been caught of hacking from an hacking value report that the antihack already know as hacking, like an antivirus does, antivirus keep report values of trojan, malware, backdoor, those report values are saved in a library of his register to quickly know when it happen, same mechanic here, antihack got a list of report value hacking in his library register.

and finally UNKNOWN or UNKNOWN i would say- Wich mean the users have been caught of changing the value report of the ALLOWED VERSION, wich mean HE is hacking but the anti hack dont have this hack on his register yet because it's a new hack and he never seen it before and nobody in those admins have take a look at this, so there absolutly no trace of that hack to flag HIM AS AN HACKER because no value report exist for this hack yet, because that value report is not in the register hacking yet, but he still know that report value is not the ALLOWED ONE!

PS: And when iL told us that swift have been flag HACK as a false positive, not once but two times, it's not true at all, because when you are flag as HACK, it's because that a value that the ANTIHACK already know as an hack, wich mean IL sett that report value himself AS A HACK... So how is that possible the anti hack flag someone as false positive when iL SETT this value himself as a hack!

Anti hack dosent make mystake, it's like mathematic, 1+1=2, nothing else, easy like that. If iL have set WARCRAP MAP HACK as ' 987654321 ' report value, when the anti hack will see the report value ' 987654321 ' he will just do what il told him to do, report this value as a hack!!

False positive, yeah right bro!

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:58:39 AM by Equinox »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2020, 10:00:58 AM »
I'm wondering if sharing accounts is deemed wrong around here. I mean there is smurfing the traditional way, then there is smurfing the sharing accounts way. Where you log into your main or smurf and you have a buddy who logs into your other name. And people be like OH so and so can't be that smurf, look hes right there. Let's just say I know I a few people who share accounts, which I don't think is completely right

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2020, 10:12:42 AM »
I'm wondering if sharing accounts is deemed wrong around here. I mean there is smurfing the traditional way, then there is smurfing the sharing accounts way. Where you log into your main or smurf and you have a buddy who logs into your other name. And people be like OH so and so can't be that smurf, look hes right there. Let's just say I know I a few people who share accounts, which I don't think is completely right

Pretty sure that swift literally got a group of friends who share account regulary since years and years.

But i dont think peoples use the Swift account, i think swift is the one who use the others accounts group to fucking around with the normal peoples elo in the ladder.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:19:12 AM by Equinox »