Author Topic: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!  (Read 28909 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2020, 02:57:29 AM »
Let's go ANSWER HYPOCRITE!!!

My little racoon!!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2020, 03:05:26 AM »
blablabla

Oh I can answer that too, I stand by what I said ofc people hacked the game in the past and probably can still do.
And I also said I do not believe any antihack can ever stop that for good otherwise games like starcraft 2 and all these modern games wouldn't have been hacked ever.

Sure you can try and make it slightly more difficult but you cant stop it and I even told you why, because everything is client side unlike in games like League of legend where only the server knows where things are on the behind the fog of war.

As I said I never lied to you or anyone about this... Also all I said is based on my own beliefs and understanding of how things are...
You can draw your own conclusions but I always think having an understanding of what we are talking about should help drawing the most likely conclusions.

In our case yes it is probably been hacked for ages and all but also I said that it is very unlikely people do it as much as you think they do.
And I still think that the fact that we have such a small community makes these hacks very unlikely to be used and if they are people using them take the risk of being casted aside...
People more likely stream snipe than they actually hack if you want my honest thoughs on this and I dont even care that much its stupid from people that do but whatever...

Point is, if you think someone hacks PROVE it show us a game where he does something that he should not be able to do... Then the guy probably will be banned as a result...
And I have an even easier solution for you: Do not play with people you do not trust or like! How about you try that?!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2020, 03:07:48 AM »
blablabla

Oh I can answer that too, I stand by what I said ofc people hacked the game in the past and probably can still do.
And I also said I do not believe any antihack can ever stop that for good otherwise games like starcraft 2 and all these modern games wouldn't have been hacked ever.

Sure you can try and make it slightly more difficult but you cant stop it and I even told you why, because everything is client side unlike in games like League of legend where only the server knows where things are on the behind the fog of war.

As I said I never lied to you or anyone about this... Also all I said is based on my own beliefs and understanding of how things are...
You can draw your own conclusions but I always think having an understanding of what we are talking about should help drawing the most likely conclusions.

In our case yes it is probably been hacked for ages and all but also I said that it is very unlikely people do it as much as you think they do.
And I still think that the fact that we have such a small community makes these hacks very unlikely to be used and if they are people using them take the risk of being casted aside...
People more likely stream snipe than they actually hack if you want my honest thoughs on this and I dont even care that much its stupid from people that do but whatever...

Point is, if you think someone hacks PROVE it show us a game where he does something that he should not be able to do... Then the guy probably will be banned as a result...
And I have an even easier solution for you: Do not play with people you do not trust or like! How about you try that?!

NO DUDE, TELL ME THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME WORD FOR WORD THATS  PEOPLES HAVE HACK THE CODE SOURCE AND THE MPQ OF THIS GAME FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND THEY ARE SO GOOD AT IT THAT EVEN IF YOU GUYS WANT TO DO SHIT YOU CANT DO!!

TOLD ME YOU DINT SAY ME THAT WORD FOR WORD..

YES YOU TOLD IT

OR

NO I LIE!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 08:08:41 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 03:09:54 AM »
I just said that I did tell you people probably know their way around every single file of that game and it is by now probably muuuuuch easier to hack war2 than it is to stop hacking all together without invading the guy's privacy.

There is nothing wrong to what I said LOL

It does not mean every single user is a hacker. It means it probably is easy to do there is a very big difference...

And there is a easy solution to it as I just said:
"Dont play with people you do not trust or like!"

^ That is a very easy fix. Yup the best solution ever for such a small community like the one we have!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:14:11 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2020, 03:12:19 AM »
I just said that I did tell you people probably know their way around every single file of that game and it is by now probably muuuuuch easier to hack war2 than it is to stop hacking all together without invading the guy's privacy.

There is nothing wrong to what I said LOL

TELL ME YOU DINT SAY THAT TO ME, WORD FOR WORD.

'' PEOPLES HAVE HACK THE CODE SOURCE AND THE MPQ OF THIS GAME FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND THEY ARE SO GOOD AT IT THAT EVEN IF WE GUYS WANT DO TO SHIT WE CANT DO''

TIME TO BE A MAN.

ARE YOU A MAN, OR A LITTLE HYPOCRITE RACOON?!!

YOU WANT THE PEACE? TIME TO BE A MAN, MAN!

YES OR NO?!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:15:13 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2020, 03:18:20 AM »
'' PEOPLES HAVE HACK THE CODE SOURCE AND THE MPQ OF THIS GAME FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND THEY ARE SO GOOD AT IT THAT EVEN IF WE GUYS WANT DO TO SHIT WE CANT...''

^ That would be the english version of what I said  to some extent YES, I just told you I am not denying that I said that  :rofl:.
And like I said this is based on my understanding of why I think there is no point spending hours on to try and make another antihack and that the best solution is to handle it the way I just said. By not playing with people you do not like or trust in the first place...

Now you can disagree with me and think it is wrong but I am telling the things the way I see them...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:20:42 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2020, 03:20:52 AM »
'' PEOPLES HAVE HACK THE CODE SOURCE AND THE MPQ OF THIS GAME FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND THEY ARE SO GOOD AT IT THAT EVEN IF WE GUYS WANT DO TO SHIT WE CANT DO''

^ That would be the english version of what I said  to some extent, yes I just told you I am not denying that I said that  :rofl:.
And like I said this is based on my understanding of why I think there is no point spending hours on to try and make another antihack and that the best solution is to handle it the way I just said. By not playing with people you do not like or trust in the first place...

It's not an extention it exactly what you said WORD FOR WORD BRO..

And now tell me you never told me..

WORD FOR WORD

'' iL put the anti hack to calm the community because actually the anti hack is just a blurr, and peoples are using 2 differents computers and even a windows clone to bypass the anti hack and being flag as AH while in fact they are hacking the game.. ''

YES or NO, dont fuck peoples around with a bunch of explanations and excuses, just answer YES OR NO!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:23:48 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 03:30:04 AM »
TIME TO BE A MAN BRO, ARE YOU A MAN OR THAT LITTLE HYPOCRITE?!!

YES OR NO?!!

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2020, 03:30:28 AM »
Hmmm You know, Id rather have you actually put here the whole reccording of what was said that night because I certainly did not word it the way you word it here!
The meaning is mostly the same but your english is not good enough here I am sorry it just isn't or you are trying to make me say things I did not say...

Cutting things out of context tends to do that...

My point back then was and still is the same: A antihack is either a spying software that is remotely controlled which is pretty bad and which is not what the antihack does. Or it is what this antihack probably is: A software that does a few checks and communicate with the server for the results.

I did not say I knew for sure that people were using two different computers or windows clones to bypass things I used that as an example of things that could be done ultimately in theory.
Because the way I see it the antihack is just another program that sends data back and forth to the server and you could make your own program that sends the same data and it probably would work, probably...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2020, 03:31:40 AM »
Hmmm You know, Id rather have you actually put here the whole reccording of what was said that night because I certainly did not word it the way you word it here!
The meaning is mostly the same but your english is not good enough here I am sorry it just isn't or you are trying to make me say things I did not say...
Cutting things out of context tends to do that...

My point back then was and still is the same: A antihack is either a spying software that is remotely controlled which is pretty bad and which is not what the antihack does. Or it is what this antihack probably is a software that does a few checks and communicate with the server for the results.

I did not say I knew for sure that people were using two different computers or windows clones to bypass things I used that as an example of things that could be done ultimately.
Because the way I see it the antihack is just another program that sends data back and forth to the server and you could make your own program that sends the same data and it probably would work, probably...

Your so a little liar bro, little hypocrite, and you know why i know it exactly what you say?? Because you told me in french bro, there no miss understood here  lol  :sob: :sob: :sob: :salty: :salty: :salty:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:34:46 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2020, 03:34:29 AM »
You are the one trying to take things out of context "bro" to fit your own narrative.
Now go ahead, put the whole thing here so we can all see how you try to take things out of context to make me say things I never said!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2020, 03:36:50 AM »
You are the one trying to take things out of context "bro" to fit your own narrative.
Now go ahead, put the whole thing here so we can all see how you try to take things out of context to make me say things I never said!

It's exacly what you did say bro, WORD FOR WORD, there no out of context here, it's exactly what you said in french.

Peoples have hack this game for over 20 years and you cant do shit even if you want, but ur the one who take cares of the security of the server while iL put useless anti hack to manipulate peoples  :salty:  :sob: :sob: :sob:

You guys can call me a liar and a monster because i say truth, bunch of liars racoons hypocrites lol  :sob: :sob: :sob: :salty: :salty: :salty:

200$  :sob: :sob: :sob:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:58:44 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2020, 03:42:51 AM »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2020, 03:43:57 AM »
That part I did not deny look above

"Peoples have hack this game for over 20 years and you cant do shit even if you want"
I already agreed that I said that, what then?

This is my belief or maybe you think differently? Maybe you think the game was totally never hacked and is the unique game in history that wasn't hacked?

"but ur the one who take cares of the security of the server  " => Oh I do I am just not believing in fairy tales I know there are things that can be done and others we have to rely on the community to handle. Here the solution is simpler if people just stop playing with people they do not trust or like.

I trust in people more than I trust in a antihack...

It just is the most common sense solution, we are not randomly matched up, you are never forced to play with anyone. You can choose who you are playing with, so do it...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2020, 03:45:34 AM »
That part I did not deny look above

"Peoples have hack this game for over 20 years and you cant do shit even if you want"
I already agreed that I said that, what then?

This is my belief or maybe you think differently? Maybe you think the game was totally never hacked and is the unique game in history that wasn't hacked?

"but ur the one who take cares of the security of the server  " => Oh I do I am just not believing in fairy tales I know there are things that can be done and others we have to rely on the community to handle. Here the solution is simpler if people just stop playing with people they do not trust or like.

I trust in people more than I trust in a antihack...

It just is the most common sense solution, we are not randomly matched up, you are never forced to play with anyone. You can choose who you are playing with, so do it...

'' iL at the moment ''
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:50:41 AM by Equinox »