Author Topic: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!  (Read 28887 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2020, 12:36:37 AM »
On russian side there are rules, unlike here...

You cant keep complaining the server does not grow or even is loosing players and then say everything has to stay the same.
You may love the trash talk and all that shit. I say this is what keeps us from growing...
I say we should discuss about getting that place clean and following the example of other place that are run properly.

Anyone should have the right to discuss what they think about the way this place is run, I am no admin and dont want to be one but we can discuss these things.
This actually has more its place here than any of these stupid finger pointing. And trash talks people keep having...

You can keep ur Russian communism dictature for russian forum, thank you.

And ive never say server dont grow or server lose peoples, i think server is the same things since the last 15 years, between 20 and 80 users daily... Only you and retarded peoples see improving lol..

You think we need to clean the place for the good of community but when it's time to ban racist peoples like van nobody does shit, cuz at the end we all know iL is not running this place about ethic but only about WHAT HE REALLY WANT.. There no democratie at all, there no ethic, there only a guy who do what he think the best for his personal benefit..

If he must ban me because 1 admin cry, he will ban me, if he must keep me because 2 admins cry, he will keep me...

Same thing with van, and lot of other cases, it have been like that for 15 years newbe.

Admin dont run no shit dude, community run shit, players who have give 20 years of there life to that game run the shit bro, not a bunch of hypocrites liars, without the community you have no zombie network, punk!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:44:21 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2020, 12:57:54 AM »
Look at Tora Now... Dude have talkshit about master challenge for months, and since i left that role, he did not do shit at all...

How the game is improving, you guys are a bunch of fucktard who destroy the game everyday, if you can do better then me, then stop talkshit and do better then me!

But he cant, the proof is nothing have change since i left, he just let the series totally die.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:45:31 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2020, 12:58:12 AM »
And this is where having proper rules helps, it makes things clear and stops making admin decisions personal..

No more bypass etc you act like a jerk you get treated like a jerk, the fact that you are that or that other oldschool person does not matter and should not ever matter.
No one cares if you are the best at war2 or if you have played the game ever since you were a todler if you act like a jerk you are a jerk end of story.

If we ever want Blizzard or anyone to start thinking war2.ru is legitimate and want to deal with us instead of just casting us away or worse then we need to start adapting to the world around us and adopting similar rules.
This is what will stop our community from dying to some extent, Babyshark was right about this and I always said it, I disagreed with her on the whole splitting servers thing but we agreed on that point. And actually I am kinda happy she had a place to play for all that time but I think she should be able to play here too.

It will take the time that it takes but things have to move here as well and I am hopefull they will...

And dont tell me people will quit because it is going to be moderated hell you play HOTS and Xurnt plays Starcraft 2, so apparently you are fine with a place that is properly moderated you just want war2 not to have their success for whatever reason. And I am the one who wants war2 to die?!

OH and BTW here is some of the things I did for the game so far:
I created a program to help manage the most basic DDOS attacks that kept crippling the server which happened to protect the server on at least two occasions.
I also helped iL find a way to stop future attacks and implement a proper shield against them.
I created a page for streamers to be able to display the players in their games and the teams they are on and will continue upgrading that feature in the future to add player colors amongst other things.
I help regularly streamers that ask me nicely to set their stream up so they can stream war2 and made some art for them to have on stream. I continue to reach out to other communities to let them know war2.ru exists and bring people in. Which you experienced first hand when I freaking pushed a 40 times more successful than you streamer from starcraft to raid your worthless channel.
I manage the discord and help new players there setting up their game and making things run on a regular basis.
And guess how many of these dude run away once they see the forum BTW such a freaking spine in the foot that shit place is...

So fuck off, I am not blaming you for not knowing how to do any of these things but you are NOTHING. Your stupid negative and paranoid rants and freaking spam is clearly pushing more people away from the game than your managing of tournaments and ladder ever kept in. All you do is just displaying your negativity and mental disabilities to a point that EVEN TWITCH banned you once apparently. Stop acting like you are worth shit to this game because clearly in my eyes you aren't.

And NO the russians have not hired me to manipulate you the simple fact that you could believe something like that shows how centered on yourself you are! Stop polluting my thread now tyvm and gtfo!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:16:31 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2020, 01:12:45 AM »
And this is where having proper rules helps, it makes things clear and stops making admin decisions personal..

No more bypass etc you act like a jerk you get treated like a jerk, the fact that you are that or that other oldschool person does not matter and should not ever matter.
No one cares if you are the best at war2 or if you have played the game ever since you were a todler if you act like a jerk you are a jerk end of story.

If we ever want Blizzard or anyone to start thinking war2.ru is legitimate and want to deal with us instead of just casting us away or worse then we need to start adapting to the world around us and adopting similar rules.
This is what will stop our community from dying to some extent, Babyshark was right about this and I always said it, I disagreed with her on the whole splitting servers thing but we agreed on that point. And actually I am kinda happy she had a place to play for all that time but I think she should be able to play here too.

It will take the time that it takes but things have to move here as well and I am hopefull they will...

And dont tell me people will quit because it is going to be moderated hell you play HOTS and Xurnt plays Starcraft 2, so apparently you are fine with a place that is properly moderated you just want war2 not to have their success for whatever reason. And I am the one who wants war2 to die?!

Nobody argue the fact that rules will bring us to another level, 5 years ago i was the one to tell at iL we must delete all those trash thread instead to moving them in a flames thread, because i told him if blizzard staff see that it will not help us... But he dint cares at all, bro you cant even delete ur own account if you want, the dude dont let us delete ur account... WTF IS this dictature.. Nobody is responsable for his own decision.... He have make it happen, not us... Do you know how much time i was ready to delete my account and all those shitty threads and cant because this weirdo want to keep it? Nobody is responsable for his decision.

Ive always told it, this guy is probably super cool, but he dont have any fucking idea about what hes doing....

You told us we split the community??? But hes the own whos split the community between russian and rest of the world.

He dont take any action to reunited everyone, split russian, split tupac server and let retard like you make ur stupid comment like, im gonna leave if tupac ever comback as admin... BRO STFU nobody cares what you think, you gonna leave what bro? Did you ever do something for the server?? Only things you do is sniffing for money.... Do you know how we will improve that server with tupac, cuz actually tupac is not lazy like you, talkshit all day long about what we can do or not, while in fact ur the one whos say every day long that you are lazy and asking 200$ to make hotkeys software for the community.

You want that server to have rules and ethic, stop acting like the little hypocrite bitch you really are.

''Tupac is a cyber criminal and dangerous for us'' gtfo dude, tupac is our best tools for that server, and you are lucky that hes not what you think he is, because ur little security server will not stand 2 hours idiot.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:40:57 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2020, 01:18:33 AM »

And NO the russians have not hired me to manipulate you the simple fact that you could believe something like that shows how centered on yourself you are! Stop polluting my thread now tyvm and gtfo!

Thread are open to everyone, fuck you and use ignore command if you dont wanna see what i say, thats the way to do, not banning peoples or remove ther threads when you really want! Maybe you dont wanna see me, but there peoples who want, thats freespeech and democracy, even if you dont like it, punk!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:41:45 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2020, 01:22:49 AM »
And by the way, you can keep leeching everyone viewers, because thats what you do punk, going in every streamer channel and leeching there viewers, you think we dont see you on gypsy and oneleether?? Always sucking there streamer like the little racoon you are.

You was even leeching my stream 3 months ago when i was rolling daily with 20 viewers and you still had 4 views per day.

I remember when you was complaning about getting ban everywhere and only have 4 viewers a day, who the fuck make you what you are today by telling to everyone to support you, hypocrite!

Bro we see you!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:49:07 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2020, 01:27:45 AM »
Security, do you wanna see how secure you made this server? Tell me one word and ill show you! Just told me one word!

I am the security for this server, dint you have realize that yet? Fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:29:50 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2020, 01:43:10 AM »
Do you even understand what community building is? It is about making friends and benefiting one another... Making sure we know each other is the way forward to building something big.

So yes I go to all these other cool streamers that stream cool things or stuff that is in the same line as I do and I reach out. Maybe their viewers are going to like our content too maybe they wont. But ultimately there is nothing wrong to it.

Just because you are an unlikable human being does not mean we all are incappable of creating human relationships that are mutually beneficial and grow friendships.
You did not look sad about receiving a raid from a guy you didnt even know the last time it happened that I tried to help you grow your shit.
At least I am doing the work I receive the benefits from, you are just happy getting the results when they come to you...
But I am the one being a hypocrite sure...

Attacking the server is an easy thing much easier than protecting it. In all things being the guy that break stuff is easier than the one who built it.
I have no admiration or respect for people that only know how to break stuff.

Making a ddos attack is easy to learn from youtube hell there are tons of tutorials out there from anonymous amongst other retards, but go ahead show everyone how low you are willing to go to prove a point!
I have nothing to prove, the protection I did was a very temporary fix to help manage the problem quickly and it held 3 weeks.
Yet how ever small and useless it was, it is still better than all you have ever done for the server from my perspective...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:03:32 AM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2020, 01:53:49 AM »
Nobody argue the fact that rules will bring us to another level,

Nobody?
Are you sure we live in the same dimention here? Have you have a good look at this thread answers for more than a second?
This is the whole point of that thread we are just discussing why we should have rules...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2020, 02:06:38 AM »
Do you even understand what community building is? It is about making friends and benefiting one another... Making sure we know each other is the way forward to building something big.

So yes I go to all these other cool streamers that stream cool things or stuff that is in the same line as I do and I reach out. Maybe their viewers are going to like our content too maybe they wont. But ultimately there is nothing wrong to it.

Just because you are an unlikable human being does not mean we all are incappable of creating human relationships that are mutually beneficial and grow friendships.

Attacking the server is an easy thing much easier than protecting it. In all things being the guy that break stuff is easier than the one who built it.
I have no admiration or respect for people that only know how to break stuff.

Making a ddos attack is easy to learn how to do from youtube hell there are tons of tutorials out there from anonymous amongst other retards, but go ahead show everyone how low you are willing to go to prove a point! I have nothing to prove the protection I did was a very temporary fix to help manage the problem quickly for 3 weeks.
Yet it is still better than all you have ever done for the server from my perspective...

Yes i understand you build community by leeching other viewers, some streamer tolerate that, like i did with you! Some other would ban you straight up from there channel.  But you cant com and say things about other streams when in fact you leech there viewers, it's disonnest and represent you pretty good... The little raccon you are.

You really seem to not understand why i dislike you so much, because even if im the worst human being at ur eyes, im still an honnest person and i dont act like the little hypocrite you are... Being an hypocrite dosent make you a better person then me dude, do you understand that?

Look at ur last 5 post, you now starting being rude, you finally let us show ur true face, and im gonna be honnest, i like that!

Be a man and just tell me what you really think, dont came to me like the little hypocrite you have been for the six last months, trying to be cool and funny to manipulate me and make me shut my mouth when in fact we both know you dont like me at all since the beginning. There a probleme on this server and we must solve it, not manipulate peoples.

You are an hypocrite bro, a blind man would see it, you call peoples cyber criminal when you want, '' oh tupac send moustopher facebook on forum '' while ur big bro iL let peoples harassing my personal life for years and posting my picture all day long with drawing into it.

Why dont you left now?? I mean iL literrally let cyber criminal harasse me for years...... Here the point that you dont seem to realize, im all good with the RULES and everything you want, im not just good with the hypocrite peoples who apply rules when they want and rigged pool when major decision have to been take by the community.

And you still acting like u8 have never hacks nobody, u8 have hacks us for years like alot of other players, just admit it and stop being that dumb liar hypocrite.

Thats what im not good with.... Not all the bullshit that you say.

Hypocrite.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:27:54 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2020, 02:13:52 AM »
Tell me now you never told me i was right and peoples have hacked the code source and the mpq of this game for over 20 years and they are so good at it that even if you want to do something against it you cant do shit at all.

Told me now it's not true!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:17:47 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2020, 02:16:38 AM »
Tell me you never told me iL put the anti hack to calm the community because actually the anti hack is just a blurr, and peoples are using 2 differents computers and even a windows clone to bypass the anti hack and being flag as AH while in fact they are hacking the game..

Told me now it's not true!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2020, 02:20:42 AM »
Told me you never ask me 200$ to make me my own customize hack.

Told me NOW!!!!  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2020, 02:38:13 AM »
1) iL is not the one managing this forum he left it to others to manage.
2) I am not hypocritical I genuinely like these other streamers I watch them and I consider myself a part of their communities. I never shamelessly advertized my stuff I made friends with them before I ever said I was streaming too. I never forced them to do anything for us I did however tell gypsy that I knew you would be happy to receive a raid and that it would help us grow too. He did raid you knowing that he was not wasting his raid but was also going to make new friends doing so... I am sad you cannot see that but for you it is always all evil or all good so there is no point arguing further...
3) Because I talk about these problems with enough respect to people in charge we may actually get results someday. Maybe you should try respect sometime.

-------------------------------------------------

I have been rude, me? I have not insulted you though, I have certainly shown that you are pissing me off for sure but at least I dont think my words are overshot.
I can see you do not like people that want to avoid being unnecessarily insulting but we are not the same person you and me. I respect others and I show it, I respect people that I disagree with and I know for a fact that calling names wont ever help any of my arguments so there is absolutely no reason to in my eyes.

That is why I am not usually "rude" because I just would not like myself if I were. I dont care if you like that or not I am not going to insult you just to make you like me lol...

It is not being hypocritical not to say things you may regret, or not to throw insults at people you disagree with it is just knowing how to be respectfull...
Sadly we clearly did not run through the same shit in life...
I believe in the world we live in, violence and insults only get you so far, but it never brings anything good, never...

Now I dont judge you for the way you act on your emotions, I understand we are not all made of the same steel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the 200$ thing:

I did tell you I was certainly not going to make the hotkeys program, as I would have to do it all from scratch and really didnt have the time to or just didnt want to take the time to.
You kept insisting that I should spend all my time on it regardless of if it was what I wanted to do or not.
So I answered there are things a person may be willing to do for free and they certainly will but you cant force someone to do something you want them to do if they do not want to.
Otherwise everything in life would be free.
Of course I joked about 200$ honestly I would not even have done it for 2000$ either maybe 20000$ I would have started to reconsider we all have a price even you or you are a saint LOL.
Anyways more seriously, it just was a way to make you understand that behind all these cool stuff you keep receiving is time people spend. And it is time you actually realize that: This time for them has a cost too, and it is definitely not a cost you yourself would want to endorse...

If you think it is wrong to take money from peolpe to do what they want you to do, I suppose you should not live in a capitalist country...

I never forced people to pay me anything they pay me if they want to, same for some of my games some people paid me for games that are free games anyone can download and play. No one forced these people to give me money for it yet they did because they wanted to show their support and encourage me to do more games like this...
But I am EVIL for even allowing people to do that. Hell do you not pay your bills? Do you never pay for things?
How do YOU earn your living sir? Lets discuss...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:51:45 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2020, 02:52:42 AM »
Tell me now you never told me i was right and peoples have hacked the code source and the mpq of this game for over 20 years and they are so good at it that even if you want to do something against it you cant do shit at all.

Told me now it's not true!

You also joke about that??!! Why dont you answer that??!!

Tell me you never told me iL put the anti hack to calm the community because actually the anti hack is just a blurr, and peoples are using 2 differents computers and even a windows clone to bypass the anti hack and being flag as AH while in fact they are hacking the game..

Told me now it's not true!!

I guess you were also joking about that?? Why you also dont answer that?!