Author Topic: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!  (Read 23571 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2020, 12:15:18 PM »
Improving the game is not about cheating the game, you dont need to cheat peoples for years to improve the game.

I told you how to improve the game fairly like every other games in the world.

You made a back up server, use the back up server as a beta server, work ur add on there between programmars, you can even also invite players to test them and give there opinion, then when the add on in question is ready, release the add on on future patch of the official server will everyone will be able to have it.

Making eiditation in the MPQ and cheating the peoples with it on the official server, is not helping the community it's hacking them.

Period.
What's the difference where to test some updates if you still throw mud at everyone and call them hackers?
ANY development affects in one way or another the files-mpk. Without them, nowhere.
You can't do anything without them. Maybe I'll tell you a revolutionary thing, but plugins also affect mpk files in one way or another)
Delete this game and leave, since you distrust our developers so much.

And I walked with them, drank Tan, and I'm ready to go on reconnaissance together.

Once an add-on or a modification is introduce into a new patch of the official server, it's not a hack anymore but an updates of the game itself for the entire community.

God it's look like i speak with a 9 years old children who just dont wanna understand anything.

They are doing this all the time in 2020 games bro, updates are release every month, the only difference is all the community can benefit of it, not only a bunch of programmar hacker who use those benefit for themself only, because now it's hacking.  :salty:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:17:46 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 12:18:59 PM »
First color to have been edited was BLACK to pink, the reason for that editation was the fact that black color and the fog in mini map was pretty similar and alot of players cant see ennemie units on the mini map.

I guess it's a advantage. 
If you prefer black, use black. If pink is more comfortable for you, use pink.
What is the problem?
The developers are improving the game, making life easier for many players. And instead of gratitude (I'm not even talking about money), they receive a portion of the next shit from Equinox.

Well did he just admit that he have hacks other game too? wow what a genius    
Sometimes I get the idea that you're not a dumb Equinox. This can be seen from individual phrases.

I had a version long ago that you are an ordinary Internet troll with nothing to do. And who does everything to stir up and infuriate the entire forum.
For your information, this is not the best way to wake people up.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2020, 12:22:32 PM »
First color to have been edited was BLACK to pink, the reason for that editation was the fact that black color and the fog in mini map was pretty similar and alot of players cant see ennemie units on the mini map.

I guess it's a advantage. 
If you prefer black, use black. If pink is more comfortable for you, use pink.
What is the problem?
The developers are improving the game, making life easier for many players. And instead of gratitude (I'm not even talking about money), they receive a portion of the next shit from Equinox.

Well did he just admit that he have hacks other game too? wow what a genius     
Sometimes I get the idea that you're not a dumb Equinox. This can be seen from individual phrases.

I had a version long ago that you are an ordinary Internet troll with nothing to do. And who does everything to stir up and infuriate the entire forum.
For your information, this is not the best way to wake people up.

Everyone are gratefull for what you do, the only things is the way to do it, its not a freaking jungle where everyone made his own hacking.

You wanna do something for the community, you make sure is it release on a official future patch of the server.

Or at least, you make sure it is introduce to the download section of the website as an official add-on where everyone can clearly see it and download it.

But untill it's official, there no way to use those hacks in multiplayer mode of the official server.

Not my probleme if iL is lazy and cant do shit.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:36:41 AM by Equinox »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2020, 12:37:20 PM »
Once an add-on or a modification is introduce into a new patch of the official server, it's not a hack anymore but an updates of the game itself for the entire community. 
AHAHAHA
I understood what you mean by the word "hacking". Only this is not "hacking", but editing some of the game's resources. Basically, graphics, which do not affect the engine itself and so on.

Which, by the way, our developers talk about, and bring it into the game. And not only them - many ordinary players also throw off their developments. But you have already managed to curse everyone - this is the funniest thing.
Do you need pink? Take it and use it!
Do you need brown? You are welcome.

God it's look like i speak with a 9 years old children who just dont wanna understand anything.
The thing is that you absolutely indiscriminately call things not by their proper names. Hacking is when a hacker gets to see the map, or when he builds his buildings in 1 second. Pre-digging and changing the values in the game itself, which .. do not apply to mpk files :)

Funny, is not it?)
They are doing this all the time in 2020 games bro, updates are release every month, the only difference is all the community can benefit of it, not only a bunch of programmar hacker who use those benefit for themself only, because now it's hacking. 
Our community did not have the resources and time to constantly update the Warcraft2 game.
In view of:
1. constant and continuous pressure on your part, comrade, which can kill all motivation very quickly
2. stupidity of "some members" of society regarding these very innovations
3. due to the fact that such innovations should work on all versions of Warcraft2 - the time spent on their creation increases, and our community is still sitting on old versions like 3.0.1 =)

There are plans for constant updates, just ... just ... don't stop people from working. It's not that hard to close your mouth and not pour shit on anyone.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2020, 12:52:13 PM »
AHAHAHA
I understood what you mean by the word "hacking". Only this is not "hacking", but editing some of the game's resources. Basically, graphics, which do not affect the engine itself and so on.

Which, by the way, our developers talk about, and bring it into the game. And not only them - many ordinary players also throw off their developments. But you have already managed to curse everyone - this is the funniest thing.
Do you need pink? Take it and use it!
Do you need brown? You are welcome.

The thing is that you absolutely indiscriminately call things not by their proper names. Hacking is when a hacker gets to see the map, or when he builds his buildings in 1 second. Pre-digging and changing the values in the game itself, which .. do not apply to mpk files :)

Funny, is not it?)
They are doing this all the time in 2020 games bro, updates are release every month, the only difference is all the community can benefit of it, not only a bunch of programmar hacker who use those benefit for themself only, because now it's hacking.
Our community did not have the resources and time to constantly update the Warcraft2 game.
In view of:
1. constant and continuous pressure on your part, comrade, which can kill all motivation very quickly
2. stupidity of "some members" of society regarding these very innovations
3. due to the fact that such innovations should work on all versions of Warcraft2 - the time spent on their creation increases, and our community is still sitting on old versions like 3.0.1 =)

There are plans for constant updates, just ... just ... don't stop people from working. It's not that hard to close your mouth and not pour shit on anyone.

Cheating and Hacking are almost the same thing my brotha, it will only depent the way you use hacking. But cheating is about doing something to gain an advantage over other user, like typing ur friend in wisper, sniping other on stream, giving informations to discord, Cheating is about gaining an advantage over other users, easy like that. Hacking can be the same thing of cheating, it only depent the way you will use it, if you hacks the game for ur own benefit, this is cheating, if you hacks the game and make it official in a future patch, it is updating.

You guys can edit whatever the fuck you want, nobody cares, what you cant do is using those softwares, add-on, editation, call it whatever the hell you want, on the official multiplayer server untill it's release as an official patch.

Is that hard to understand???!!

I dont indiscriminately call things by improper name, you do! Everything i say is the simple truth... Once you edit the code source of the game, is clearly hacking, easy like that, now what you gonna do with this hacking is ur own choice, do you will use that hacking for benefit of the community in a future patch, or you will use that hacking for ur personal benefit as a cheater.

Thats what U8 and many mores have does, using that hacking for there own benefit as a cheater.

'' Our community did not have the resources and time to constantly update the Warcraft2 game. '' They dont have the time to made constant updates but they have the time to make useless campain in russian every fucking week, while they still keep hacking the community as cheating in the multiplayer official server.

Good one bro  :salty:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 01:01:04 PM by Equinox »

Offline The_0ne_Cr0w

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2020, 01:03:18 PM »
lol this is still a thing? I ran out of popcorn a week ago... Every single topic of the forum goes towards this nonsense XD everybody throws shit at everyone this is madness... And it affects the game as well what's happening here. You can't join someone's game because someone else will be mad at you hahaha! You want to save the server and have a place to play war2 with people, stop whinning and play the damn game! :D

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2020, 01:39:10 PM »
lol this is still a thing? I ran out of popcorn a week ago... Every single topic of the forum goes towards this nonsense XD everybody throws shit at everyone this is madness... And it affects the game as well what's happening here. You can't join someone's game because someone else will be mad at you hahaha! You want to save the server and have a place to play war2 with people, stop whinning and play the damn game! :D

Yes we are playing the game at war2usa actually, we gonna make war2usa safe for everyone, no cheater, no hackers, no special treatments.

Some peoples have start to move there with me, and we gonna see more and mores, dont worry.

Because peoples gonna be respected there and not being take for a full bunch of retards because they dont hacks and cheat the game.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 01:41:56 PM by Equinox »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2020, 01:47:17 PM »
'' Our community did not have the resources and time to constantly update the Warcraft2 game. '' They dont have the time to made constant updates but they have the time to make useless campain in russian every fucking week, while they still keep hacking the community as cheating in the multiplayer official server.

ooooooooooo! You've made yourself another enemy :)

Firstly, this is a complete lie.
Only one full-fledged fan campaign was created by the Russian-speaking part of the community. And by the way, it has been translated into English long ago, bro: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5534.msg88385.html#msg88385
Secondly, all the usefulness in a multiplayer game that we have are introduced into the game and are now available to everyone. So there is nothing to complain about.

As for the "three-story" nonsense above, then ... fraud, hacking, editing graphic files are completely different things. Kill yourself, but they are different things!

And if you suddenly want to ask programmers (not hackers!) Something, then if you please do it politely, otherwise you will be sent to hell ... what am I telling ... ordinary human relations. You're not 3 years old, are you?

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2020, 01:48:56 PM »
Because peoples gonna be respected there and not being take for a full bunch of retards because they dont hacks and cheat the game.
You yourself do not respect anyone and are only capable of throwing shit at others.

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2020, 02:11:08 PM »
everybody throws shit at everyone
1. Yes that's a problem.
2. No, not everyone. Open your eyes, there are not many throwers, but mostly one.

people to come and show their characters
Enjoy "Flame Wars" then. Be real man.

PS. do smurf more btw, gl

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 02:11:54 PM »
everything i say is the simple truth...
A lie repeated a thousand times does not become truth.

Once you edit the code source of the game
1. No one edited source code.
2. And a big revelation for your absent brain: MPQ does NOT contain sources, so stop crying already, dumbest spoiled kid ever seen.

And those 2 hacks are just the tip of the iceber, we know there way much more.
Stop talking in plural, you are not a "king of all war2". BTW you know nothing.

Firstly, the "black fix" has been available to everyone for a long time, and in the new War2Combat, you can even choose options.
Secondly, you were given hotkeys file directly by u8, but you are a lazy pig - you can't even lift a finger to do at least something yourself.

In general, your obsession with MPQ has long been known already, enough of it.
all the graphics of the orcs can be redrawed for the dwarfs - this will not change anything in the game mechanics, so stop twaddling.

And remember - no one owes you anything. But you need to close your cesspool-mouth and go wash it with soap.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2020, 03:10:26 PM »
I logged onto war2usa once. There was 1 person in channel and no games

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2020, 04:19:31 PM »
Yes we are playing the game at war2usa actually, we gonna make war2usa safe for everyone, no cheater, no hackers, no special treatments.

I do occasionally play there to. I think Babyshark quit war2 though since I haven’t seen any games there in a long time.

I probably wouldn’t move there though cause I don’t trust tupac and I don’t like that ironfist bot in the main channel.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2020, 04:20:50 PM »
I logged onto war2usa once. There was 1 person in channel and no games

I do follow their status page. There are some games there sometimes but I’ll say they are all “noob games.”
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2020, 04:30:53 PM »

ooooooooooo! You've made yourself another enemy :)

Firstly, this is a complete lie.
Only one full-fledged fan campaign was created by the Russian-speaking part of the community. And by the way, it has been translated into English long ago, bro: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5534.msg88385.html#msg88385
Secondly, all the usefulness in a multiplayer game that we have are introduced into the game and are now available to everyone. So there is nothing to complain about.

As for the "three-story" nonsense above, then ... fraud, hacking, editing graphic files are completely different things. Kill yourself, but they are different things!

And if you suddenly want to ask programmers (not hackers!) Something, then if you please do it politely, otherwise you will be sent to hell ... what am I telling ... ordinary human relations. You're not 3 years old, are you?

Im not gonna argue with this, i even seen campain with peoples using there own picture as grunt!

Please stop trolling me with, '' we dont have time to cares of the server '' but we got time to make bunch of useless things that nobody cares excepte 10 trolls programmars hacker who jerk on solo campain.