Author Topic: People dodging ladder games.  (Read 31989 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: People dodging ladder games.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 11:31:20 PM »
If he and u will Join to BN, i will play vs him and ignore u
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Online Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 11:33:26 PM »
Also Tora FYI -

I don't care about the ladder primarily because it's got so many flaws. For instance, yesterday I went 5-0 vs Szwagier and 9-3 vs viet. The 5-0 should have placed me as #1 again, however, due to the system errors it didn't. I believe what happened is, I played szwagier 5 games then viet and szwagier played and somehow the timing of game reports registered the games as if viet beat szwagier once in between the 5 games I played szwagier, and thus viet became #2 (bumping me to #3) and disrupted the #1 bo5 ladder series being registered with me and szwagier.

Also, one of my games vs viet surely didn't count because Warhammer went afk without allying and so a watcher had to kill him. I'm not sure that that rule being used to block ladder games makes any sense.

I've also had a handful of my games vs szwagier, 4 to be exact (3-1), not register on ladder.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 12:31:13 AM »
There isnt any single soultion to this yamon. I have debated maybe adding prizes and icons to the 2nd and 3rd slots. However wouldnt that create the same issue for people further down the ladder.

May I ask has viet refused to play you?

yes viet refused to play me on NUMEROUS occasions.

and you can fix this by giving them a total number of 5 dodges in a certain time period. You have to compete to maintain a ladder, and it has to be with other people, not the same 3 who u know inside and out. Because what kind of a ladder is it at that point? it might as well be a waste of time. Not to mention that wagier is bored and quitting war2. Probably because he's played the same people over 800 times. But that's his own fault.

Truthfully its more Blid's decision than my own.
The ladder is his creation, and he is the one with access to it.

I did do a back check of all the games you played in the past few months. I does show u play Viet on numerous occasions. Also all the people at the top of the ladder do deny your allegations.

Do you have any actual proof that you are being denied?
war2 > war3

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2016, 05:01:36 AM »
I have far less star power but not too much less skills

ROFL

Why pays u so much for acting like a clown 24/7 yamon?

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 05:09:47 AM »
There isnt any single soultion to this yamon. I have debated maybe adding prizes and icons to the 2nd and 3rd slots. However wouldnt that create the same issue for people further down the ladder.

and you can fix this by giving them a total number of 5 dodges in a certain time period. You have to compete to maintain a ladder, and it has to be with other people, not the same 3 who u know inside and out. Because what kind of a ladder is it at that point? it might as well be a waste of time. Not to mention that wagier is bored and quitting war2. Probably because he's played the same people over 800 times. But that's his own fault.

I did do a back check of all the games you played in the past few months. I does show u play Viet on numerous occasions. Also all the people at the top of the ladder do deny your allegations.

i was also denied top of the ladder, because watchers built in my games. prob what happened to swift

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2016, 05:10:30 AM »
If he and u will Join to BN, i will play vs him and ignore u
do whatever u want. if i'm #2 and you're #1 and won't play me you will see how things will go down

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 06:23:02 AM »
So Yamon, you're saying they dodge you despite the fact that they play swift who they know can beat them?  If they'll play someone they know can beat them, that doesn't seem like they're dodgers.
they're not worried about losing to me. At least they shouldn't be. I've been dodged almost 100 times in the last 5 months and because of that i can not practice and get unrusty because no one will play me.

And yes it has to do with my attitude, but this is war2 and i'm a troll and ive ALWAYS Been a troll. they just need to not take shit so seriously. they do not know me and i do not know them and i prefer to keep it that way. War2 players aren't my friends and i like it that way.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 06:59:00 AM »
If you don't like Yamon and ignore ladder match requests because of it, then /ignore him while playing him. Get the watchers to tell you if a rematch is requested. You get to vs him this way, without him annoying you so much.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:00:50 AM by Winchester »

Offline braviet

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2016, 07:42:40 AM »
Lol, i never dodge anyone. The problem Yamon is you're making me wait 5-10 min after each game to go smoke which is annoying if we're doing a serie. So after our first game yesterday you went to smoke, so i alt tabed. When i returned, you were crying about me making you wait and started insulting me. So yeah i refused to play you and went to play Knitt. Did something happen to you or are you just a natural born douchebag.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2016, 08:44:31 AM »

i was also denied top of the ladder, because watchers built in my games. prob what happened to swift
if you want you can send me a link to game reports that didnt get counted.  it'll be because smeone built or disc'd and screwed up the report.  i can add them manually

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2016, 11:37:18 AM »
U wont add this games. There are to many games.  Imposible.

+1 viet

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2016, 12:19:26 PM »
nobody's forced to play with you, yamon. maybe you could try to avoid being an insufferable douche and people would choose to play with you.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2016, 12:42:02 PM »
i need to ask is it possible to avoid what ppl say in game? cause ignore/muted etc wont work

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2016, 12:46:30 PM »

+1 viet
yes i will, and have.  i dont go look up every single game myself, but there are players who have learned that if they link me the game reports i add the games. i get requests to get games added every week and have taken action on all requests.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2016, 12:53:02 PM »

+1 viet
yes i will, and have.  i dont go look up every single game myself, but there are players who have learned that if they link me the game reports i add the games. i get requests to get games added every week and have taken action on all requests.

Why not see if you can update the ladder you designed?