Author Topic: People dodging ladder games.  (Read 32193 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: People dodging ladder games.
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2016, 03:30:50 AM »
utopie never dodged you though. And you said his dodging the community for 5 months, and the ladder proves he doesnt despite you saying he dodged for 5 entire months lmao. Its just another case of Equinox being what everything he hates, a hacker, a dodger, a shit player, and more

He totally dodge the community, Most of his game are against braviet, medivh, alf and knitter, the rest are peoples he had to play against in tournament, but in general its true about the fact he always play the same peoples all fucking day long and always said WHO ARE YOU, like a fucking pig.

Good people dont cares about who you are, they play you at any moment if you deserve it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:32:48 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2016, 03:54:58 AM »
always play the same peoples all fucking day long and always said WHO ARE YOU, like a fucking pig.

Like you did to dodge smurfking right? LOL

Good people dont cares about who you are, they play you at any moment if you deserve it.

Which you don't deserve anything, you're a cheater, a hacker, and right now you're impersonating a man on the server who died recently and you're acting like a dick towards people on this impersonation account to ruin his reputation as a nice guy. You think you deserve everything, but like everyone else, you should earn it for once in your life

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2016, 04:14:27 AM »
always play the same peoples all fucking day long and always said WHO ARE YOU, like a fucking pig.

Like you did to dodge smurfking right? LOL

Which you don't deserve anything, you're a cheater, a hacker, and right now you're impersonating a man on the server who died recently and you're acting like a dick towards people on this impersonation account to ruin his reputation as a nice guy. You think you deserve everything, but like everyone else, you should earn it for once in your life

Ive never cheat nobody, and ive never hacks except 15 years ago when i was starting playing, it was not even on war2ru idiot, anyway ive never been caught, cuz ive never hack after that, if people know ive hack its because i told it by myself years ago, cuz im not a liar, but you, your exactly a liar dude, everything you said all year long was lie.

And im not doing whatever you said about adam, im just giving him this honor, most of people on client told me it was cool to see his name, your just a cum dump bro. Adam highest rank is top2, i think it will be cool to see 4^Adam^ account top1.

Your just looking jalouse.

And everything you do is saying the exact same thing i said about your hero swift.

Dont worry when your gonna die im gonna make, 4GayWinchester and gonna lose a 20 streak against OuintheLegend, no lie here.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:19:32 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2016, 04:25:37 AM »
Ive never cheat nobody, and ive never hacks except 15 years ago when i was starting playing, it was not even on war2ru idiot, anyway ive never been caught, cuz ive never hack after that, if people know ive hack its because i told it by myself years ago, cuz im not a liar, but you, your exactly a liar dude, everything you said all day long was lie.

"Once a hacker, always a hacker" - A phrase you like to use, so obviously it should apply to you too naturally!

And im not doing whatever you said about adam, im just giving him this honor, most of people on client told me it was cool to see his name, your just a cump dump bro. Adam highest rank is top2, i think it will be cool to see 4^Adam^ account top1.

You acted like a complete dick to Szwagier on that name. You're not honoring adam at all. Adam was actually liked by people. You're only a scumbag hacker is all,

anyway ive never been caught

Yeah, neither did swift lol, he made a post, where as you got caught by the Euro players.

cuz im not a liar

BEST JOKE EVER LOL

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2016, 04:36:57 AM »
Ive never cheat nobody, and ive never hacks except 15 years ago when i was starting playing, it was not even on war2ru idiot, anyway ive never been caught, cuz ive never hack after that, if people know ive hack its because i told it by myself years ago, cuz im not a liar, but you, your exactly a liar dude, everything you said all day long was lie.

"Once a hacker, always a hacker" - A phrase you like to use, so obviously it should apply to you too naturally!

And im not doing whatever you said about adam, im just giving him this honor, most of people on client told me it was cool to see his name, your just a cump dump bro. Adam highest rank is top2, i think it will be cool to see 4^Adam^ account top1.

You acted like a complete dick to Szwagier on that name. You're not honoring adam at all. Adam was actually liked by people. You're only a scumbag hacker is all,

anyway ive never been caught

Yeah, neither did swift lol, he made a post, where as you got caught by the Euro players.

cuz im not a liar

BEST JOKE EVER LOL

I dont consider nobody who have hacks once when he was like 12 years old and new to this game,

Your hero swift have been caught multiple time as an adulte in a competitive way.

There a big difference.

I did not act like a dick, he act like a dick by dodging me from lie when he was not even about to watch a game.

Hes the dick, but its ok im top 3 now and hes top 13, karma did his job well.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2016, 04:43:06 AM »
You hacked for years, and you still do.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2016, 04:58:34 AM »
lol your so pathetic.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2016, 05:06:41 AM »
I'm not the one hacking a 20 year old video game and pretending I don't play it anymore when I still am.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2016, 05:23:00 AM »
I'm not the one hacking a 20 year old video game and pretending I don't play it anymore when I still am.

Actually playing or not, hacking or not, we dont miss your poor skills.

So stay out of the game and keep losing your life on forum.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2016, 05:32:15 AM »
keep losing your life on forum.
You have 21 days worth of hours spent on these forums doing nothing but crying.  It's you whos losing your life. You should be looking after your father you scumbag.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2016, 02:49:29 PM »
keep losing your life on forum.
You have 21 days worth of hours spent on these forums doing nothing but crying.  It's you whos losing your life. You should be looking after your father you scumbag.

Might be a record.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2016, 02:59:32 PM »
41 days here can I get a icon?"well ill be listening to modanner in the music section ....bar got boring.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:06:23 PM by easycompany »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2016, 09:49:57 PM »
41 days here can I get a icon?"well ill be listening to modanner in the music section ....bar got boring.

41 days ofhelpfull posts (you got a nice thing going in mods and development) and the random funny posts on other threads. :P nothing bad about that. Hats off to you for that

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2016, 10:20:34 PM »

41 days ofhelpfull posts (you got a nice thing going in mods and development) and the random funny posts on other threads. :P nothing bad about that. Hats off to you for that

Yes he does and he's pretty honest too. I would vote for him admin.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2016, 10:32:06 PM »
i don't think they'd make him one, but I don't see why he can't get some modding power on here for some sub forums like you do with the support requests and mods & development section.