Author Topic: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet  (Read 59070 times)

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »
Smeagol - its cool that you posted and watching this is def better than nothing but i think you are probably letting your "pball beef" with TK cloud your view of his comments.

I really dont think hes trying to be a dick and i would actually agree with his comments. Just take it to heart as friendly advice for next time so you can upload a better vid!

xoxo

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2015, 06:01:03 PM »
tk's first couple comments were fine but when he says "it was ugly man. honestly not trying to be a dick but it's clear you weren't sure what was going on or have an understanding of important battles/possible turning points" that was obviously gonna make smeagol throw up some walls to what he was saying.  you can just say he missed the action without telling him he doesn't understand how the game works.  incidentally i posted my post without seeing any of tk's comments first, and did end up agreeing with what tk said were problems in the video

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2015, 06:06:32 PM »
Just because its gonna piss him off doesn't mean that was my intention. Me and swift can bash each other all day long then BS 10 mins later. He just sensitive

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2015, 06:19:11 PM »
Like Blid said TK's first post was fine, but he doesn't go about it in a normal way, he goes about it his TK I'm an arrogant fool way. Making criticism is fine, but even when I accepted the criticism and said it wasn't perfect and had problems he then harped on how I was supposedly defending it for like 2 pages. TK doesn't realize how to give criticism in a normal way lol.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2015, 06:22:20 PM »
People are way too sensitive on here. Always insecure about their skills, like smeagol is being in this threads. Just wait until Blid and I's new products come out and buy them from us so you can wash away your insecurities with new skills.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2015, 06:23:43 PM »
Swift you're a scrub you are good at GOW you are nothing at PBall. It's going to be the same story as TK I rape you off 11-0 and you cry about how you never played PBall. I am not some fluke I've played PBall for over a decade and played 1000's of 1v1s. Your arrogant claims and crying that you will beat me mean nothing, it won't come true EVER. You can practice 100's of games of PBall get the best mouse there is on the planet and I'll still rape you, the end.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2015, 06:24:38 PM »
Swift you're a scrub you are good at GOW you are nothing at PBall.

LMFAO, is that suppose to be insulting?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2015, 06:25:37 PM »
Lol you're a fuckin retard Swift you go around here bragging about money and your skill and shit. PBall is a totally different map than GOW requiring totally different skills. I am at the top of that skill level of PBall you are literally nothing and no matter what won't beat me in series. Get a life bro you sound like a fool. You sound like that guy who plays Warcraft 3 and is bragging he'll own the best Starcraft 2 players lol.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2015, 06:27:59 PM »
So, by your logic an Olympic gold medalist can't compete with a retard, like yourself, on their turf. Thought provoking.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:30:06 PM by Swift »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2015, 06:30:01 PM »
You aren't an Olympic gold medal winner fool LMAO if you believe that shit you're far more delusional than I believed. You have won tournaments IN GOW, have you won a tournament in PBall? No you haven't scrub. I am however 14-7 in PBall tournaments I am the champion PBall player you are nothing. Being good at GOW doesn't mean you are good at PBall kid, you'll learn that if you ever play loser.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2015, 06:30:44 PM »
Swift you're a scrub you are good at GOW you are nothing at PBall.
Think long and hard about this.  Do you wanna keep baiting people to come beat you?  What will you have left if someone actually does?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2015, 06:32:24 PM »
Ball requires timing, Uc, and an understanding of each units abilities.. unit placement is important as well. All"skills" can be developed very quickly by someone who already has developed the same skills on other maps... much less mentally to worry about also. Brain has less tasks at hand in pball

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2015, 06:32:42 PM »
Blid I think you have a better understanding of this but really probably not fully either. I have literally played 1000's of people 1v1 over the years, it's not a number I made up. I play everyone who wants to play, in fact after the next GOW and PBall tournament ~Tora~ wants to host a "Beat Smeagol Event" where any GOW player can try to beat me in a best 5 in 45 Man for $50. I don't have to think hard about it Blid, I have beaten people that are 100x better than Swift in PBall currently, and even if he practices up I've beaten people that are far better than he will be in PBall.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:35:26 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2015, 06:33:24 PM »
First off, the top GOW players, which I am unarguably one of the best ever (if not the best), are the best at essentially all blizzard made maps with a few exceptions only.

That being said, right now as we stand if we broke all customs up into categories like "macro maps" "chop" "pball/waterknight" etc etc, and then played a few from each catagory I would definitely beat you in the series decisively

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2015, 06:34:25 PM »
Don't care Swift you'll get easily raped off. PBall does not require the same UC as GOW besides magic and a few things. You will get raped easily it's not even a question. You sound like a fool to anyone who knows me and knows about PBall.