Author Topic: here it is swift  (Read 59175 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: here it is swift
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2015, 04:18:31 PM »
 there are 100s of google results that are funded by anti-american organizations that will tell you that the flag means a bunch of ridiculous things, and one google link that will tell you the truth about the american flag

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2015, 04:19:49 PM »
there are 100s of google results that are funded by anti-american organizations that will tell you that the flag means a bunch of ridiculous things, and one google link that will tell you the truth about the american flag

One weird tip from an insane retard.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2015, 04:21:49 PM »

what's your tip?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2015, 04:22:39 PM »

what's your tip?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2015, 04:26:14 PM »
Haha this is so flagrantly false.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2015, 04:28:57 PM »
Haha this is so flagrantly false.

lol try it then

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2015, 04:30:11 PM »
Here you go:

Now you try to find me the anti-American flag descriptions.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2015, 04:32:16 PM »
Here you go:

you just did find it, here is the real meaning: http://www.helpsaveamerica.com/meaning-of-our-flag.htm

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2015, 04:32:49 PM »
Here you go:

you just did find it, here is the real meaning: http://www.helpsaveamerica.com/meaning-of-our-flag.htm

Lmao

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2015, 04:35:06 PM »
Lol what?  "These damn anti-American fuckers, saying the stars represent the number of states, and that the colors represent valor and purity."

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2015, 04:51:40 PM »
Lol what?  "These damn anti-American fuckers, saying the stars represent the number of states, and that the colors represent valor and purity."
it's totally stripped of it's actual meaning. The war against Christianity in America and all over the world is raging. The red represents the blood of christ, the entire flag is Christian.
Here is the current Great Seal of the United States
Here is the one that was used when Thomas Jefferson was in office: ( it was a real bitch finding this because this is actually a big secret)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2015, 04:58:34 PM »
lol good lord

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2015, 04:59:48 PM »
You're out of touch with reality dude, sorry to say it but really.  You've just linked to a wikipedia image and then said it's a big secret.  Also, that's an artist's rendition of a Ben Franklin proposal that ultimately wasn't adopted.  The actual history is in the wikipedia article that you got the image from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States#First_committee

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2015, 05:03:25 PM »
You like to say "its obvious" as a copout, but its not actually that obvious. You are talking past each other using two different definitions of the word "adhere," and I explained these two different definitions and how they manifest in your respective arguments.

Further, the means by which you don't "adhere to theories" is not really substantiated or explained. "Adhere" is a word that implies a certain amount of fidelity in action to a theoretical ideal, so how do you "not adhere" to "American capitalism?" Where does your economic activity depart from the precepts of American capitalism as it materially exists and as you yourself admit you materially practice it?

I say it's obvious, because it actually is. The context surrounding my use of the words is more than enough to derive what I was talking about. Also, stop trying to twist things again. I said American Economics, not "American Capitalism". Two different things. One is an economic system, the other is the study of such systems. Anyway, I can't believe I have to break this down for you.

I said right in my first reply "i don't adhere to american economics"

Here's the definition of economics right off google: Economics is the social science that seeks to describe the factors which determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.

So let's replace the word with the definition: I don't adhere to American social sciences that seek to describe the factors which determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.

Obviously adhere is often referenced in action through belief, following, or practice of something particular. Lets add such in:

I don't believe in the American social sciences that seek to describe the factors which determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.
I don't practice the American social sciences that seek to describe the factors which determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services
Pretty simple, argument over.

In other words, I don't adhere to the studies of economies presented by popular American interpretations. I do however adhere to capitalism itself.  I apologize that you're wrongfully equating the practice/belief of the study to the practice/belief of the system itself. Two very different things.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2015, 05:04:40 PM »
You're out of touch with reality dude, sorry to say it but really.  You've just linked to a wikipedia image and then said it's a big secret.  Also, that's an artist's rendition of a Ben Franklin proposal that ultimately wasn't adopted.  The actual history is in the wikipedia article that you got the image from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States#First_committee

but that's not really the truth is it now? it was actually used within Thomas Jefferson's office. And before that. Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information. Specially not such information as this. I simply used wikipedia to find the image, because it wasn't anywhere else. Now you can say i'm out of touch with reality, but i know better. Why? Because I TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN IT, and no one can take it away from me.