Author Topic: Help the server ( please (re) read and offer if u can)  (Read 20644 times)

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
Re: Help the server ( please (re) read and offer if u can)
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2015, 07:26:40 PM »
I think this is all Great Ideas.
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 07:31:19 PM »
No seriously if that video had 820 views in 6 month at this rythm it will take 85 month to get a 70k views.

85 month = 7 years.

Who does your calculating? Strippers?

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 08:37:10 PM »
Are the views going to be targeted or just random users?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 08:42:39 PM »
"i am the president of china and i can help the server by bringing 200000000000 players a year"

maybe its just me, but the first part connected with the ridiculous second part, all that given his history of hacking for years, results in me despising everyone taking that human being seriously

if anything, dellam is responsible for discouraging tons of people from playing. He was ruining every game for ~~4 houors every day basically. you guys dont know, because it was generally 0am - 4am EST. moreover, he LITERALLY made EVERY australian newcomer banned from every game. AUS finger = ban. any active player knows this. and now here he comes with his 'ideas' to 'help the server' and we have little noobie conformist iL discussing his 'ideas' and even you supporting him.

so here, you call everyone with doubts a moron, so let me call everyone taking him seriously a moron. im not buying your pascal's wager bullcrap when the result is beyond obvious

Yeah, so what about Lance? From what I've heard he did a hell of a lot worse back in the day, and yet here he is now and no one bats an eye. What about tupac? Apparently he did some shit too, and now he's spearheading antihack development. What about you? Lotta people hate you, but not long ago you had a pretty good stretch of giving valuable input & suggestions, contributing utilities, etc.

I honestly have no past experience with dellam, so it's up to other admins whether or not they think he should be banned on sight. (Apparently not.) I do know that if USA-Archer shows up in a year and starts offering "helpful suggestions" I won't be having that shit for a second, so who knows, maybe you're right and this is a comparable situation, but it's not my place to make that call. IMO though his OP is potentially more valuable than 90% of the bullcrap that's been posted in the last month, prolly 50% of which consists of someone saying "lazy admins" or some variation thereof. :p And the other 50% is offers to buy the server I think.
squeak!

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 09:05:56 PM »
the only problem with your comparation is that dellam still actively hacking while simultaneously make YOu believe his horseshit.

you would know if you played the game

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2015, 09:10:45 PM »
I never ddos the server or injected, dumped db, Im guilty of scanning them and sending my opinion to iL. Even when a hacker before send the hole he was using. I never took over the server. Never ever put a back door in my software. I stole 1 guys password from my own server I'm guilty of that and development of hacks and bots.

Rit is cool and I think he likes me after what I did. I put bots to good use for tech support, and icons soon you all will see. I also developed the methods for detecting my software, and other developers too. There are limits that I did not cross for a reason when I could have easily.. I didn't hack or ddos our server like lance and archer.... I didn't get that low.

Lance is smart and a great contribute to the community. But he broke that one bond.

None of this would of ever happend if me and burnt didn't disagree. But it's all neutral now.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2015, 09:13:07 PM »
also its pretty obvious you are unexperiencied so shouldn't really get in the way or oppose to the idea to having a new admin [yamon]

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2015, 09:30:12 PM »
If dellam can get us 120 users in one month. I would let him hack in my games for a month without reporting or hacking him. I'm working on like 500 things so just finished one recently so now my attention is off icons.. I will put more time into my video and finish it next few days

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2015, 10:28:56 PM »

the only problem with your comparation is that dellam still actively hacking while simultaneously make YOu believe his horseshit.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2015, 10:38:59 PM »
its like im living in a dream world ...

like 7 months ago the server had over 200 perm IP bans. at least 150 of them were Dellam.
he is literally saying he has never hacked while he is still hacking

The guy is one big troll .. that's all he does.. that's why he hacks. his only reason for frequenting the server is to fuck with other people. that's literally it. nothing else. thats what makes him happy... that is how his brain works. thats all he has done on the server the last few years. he logs on, blatantly hacks against people ( hall > temple > dks) .. watches them get upset and repeats it until he gets banned.... only to log on a proxy and do it again.

his claims of bringing people back to the server is another troll. he's fucking with whoever will let him fuck with them (apparently admins have volunteered to be fucked with).

it just amazes the shit out of me that anyone would take this seriously at all.. even remotely entertain the idea that dellam would have any meaningful contribution to the server or follow through with anything that he says

it's gonna be lots of lols the next few days/weeks watching this all play out

i guess i should say thank you Dellam for allowing me to witness another troll of yours.... somehow managing to get admins to take what you say into what seems to be serious consideration.

i couldnt make this shit up if i tried.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2015, 10:42:27 PM »
If he had a chance to clear his name before shit gets sophisticated. I would not waste it on a troll..... I'll take him seriously one time if he fuck it up never again.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2015, 10:57:18 PM »
its like im living in a dream world ...

like 7 months ago the server had over 200 perm IP bans. at least 150 of them were Dellam.
he is literally saying he has never hacked while he is still hacking

The guy is one big troll .. that's all he does.. that's why he hacks. his only reason for frequenting the server is to fuck with other people. that's literally it. nothing else. thats what makes him happy... that is how his brain works. thats all he has done on the server the last few years. he logs on, blatantly hacks against people ( hall > temple > dks) .. watches them get upset and repeats it until he gets banned.... only to log on a proxy and do it again.

his claims of bringing people back to the server is another troll. he's fucking with whoever will let him fuck with them (apparently admins have volunteered to be fucked with).

it just amazes the shit out of me that anyone would take this seriously at all.. even remotely entertain the idea that dellam would have any meaningful contribution to the server or follow through with anything that he says

it's gonna be lots of lols the next few days/weeks watching this all play out

i guess i should say thank you Dellam for allowing me to witness another troll of yours.... somehow managing to get admins to take what you say into what seems to be serious consideration.

i couldnt make this shit up if i tried.

This guy is on to somethin :D
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Help the server ( please (re) read and offer if u can)
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2015, 02:03:17 AM »
The girls have done their targeted marketing with that the link you have sent me
Males 25yrs plus .( etc etc )
Give it a few days maybe 3–4 days to gain momentum

The video is very long ... Not really an advert . But it should give u an idea of what I can do. No longer guaranteeing 70,000 minimum, girls say it will be about 1/3 of that (minimum) with no maximum . It's also their first time marketing outside Australia / Indonesia .

800 views atm as I post this
11 comments
12 likes

Let's see where this Ends up :)

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:05:47 AM by dellam »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2015, 02:14:04 AM »
*Gets some popcorn* Let the laughfest commence!
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2015, 04:34:56 AM »
@mousetopher

this. also as for tupac and lance, their advice should always be taken with a grain of salt and limited trust. for example use sandbox to run tupac hostbot etc.

I never ddos the server
well, you used your host hijack/drophack which basically stopped everyone from playing. from the consequentialist point of view, its the same as ddos

What about you?
invalid. ive never done anything illegal or have never been caught doing so, so i am not one of the villains. only an antagonist if anything

smurfking + tk + claw + lance vs the world