Author Topic: kkk vs black panthers in South Carolina  (Read 42520 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: kkk vs black panthers in South Carolina
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2015, 08:29:54 PM »
lol the medical equipment at the 100% free place literally called the "home for the dying" was insufficient.  you know it was a hospice not a hospital right?  their mission was to comfort dying people, any dying person, in a simple and loving environment.  if they made one person's exit from this world a little better than it did more good than harm

and you're the retard that said mother teresa caused the aids epidemic.  i never said condemnation of contraception never hurt a single person but it obviously didnt cause the damn aids epidemic.  thats a fairy tale.  and the fact that the worst off places in africa today are the least catholic also doesn't support the liberal atheist myth that catholic teaching is one of the dominant forces of the aids epidemic (and even if it were, that's not something mother teresa would have even been aware of when she was decrying condom usage (was she??? when and how often))

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2015, 08:39:05 PM »
l
lol
what is funny about that post

btw you can't even baptize dead people wtf

rofl, they were forced baptizing dying people. i'm doubting the laws of the church were strictly followed.

if a nun baptizes a dying person (not a dead person you doofus) it only shows the sincerity with which she sets about her task of tending to this fellow human, that she wants the best for them not just in this life, but also the next... it's beautiful.
it's creepy, and you're creepy. i will concede it may be harmless though, but forcing it on other people isn't "beautiful".

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2015, 08:41:16 PM »
thousands of nuns in over a dozen countries are giving free hospice care to the dying, but pft, where did that million dollar donation go and why is your free loving and compassionate care for the neglected dying all across the world  not a posh modern western medical hospital instead?

trying to smear free hospice care literally for existing and being free hospice care instead of something else entirely is an especially nasty trick reserved for only the people most buttsalty about religion

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2015, 08:52:54 PM »
lol the medical equipment at the 100% free place literally called the "home for the dying" was insufficient.  you know it was a hospice not a hospital right?  their mission was to comfort dying people, any dying person, in a simple and loving environment.  if they made one person's exit from this world a little better than it did more good than harm

a hospice with dirty needles and volunteers with no medical knowledge is going to alleviate suffering how? lol. maybe sing songs and clap our hands together will help with that patient's insufferable pain caused by a spinal tumor. oh , mother teresa believed the suffering of the poor was beautiful and not worth spending the fortune she had to better alleviate it.

and you're the retard that said mother teresa caused the aids epidemic.  i never said condemnation of contraception never hurt a single person but it obviously didnt cause the damn aids epidemic.  thats a fairy tale.  and the fact that the worst off places in africa today are the least catholic also doesn't support the liberal atheist myth that catholic teaching is one of the dominant forces of the aids epidemic (and even if it were, that's not something mother teresa would have even been aware of when she was decrying condom usage (was she??? when and how often))
it's a liberal atheist myth that imperialist christian countries perpetuated the aids epidemic? lol.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2015, 09:02:08 PM »
thousands of nuns in over a dozen countries are giving free hospice care to the dying, but pft, where did that million dollar donation go and why is your free loving and compassionate care for the neglected dying all across the world  not a posh modern western medical hospital instead?

trying to smear free hospice care literally for existing and being free hospice care instead of something else entirely is an especially nasty trick reserved for only the people most buttsalty about religion
you are excusing poor quality because durr it's free after all. good moron, set up a bunch of shitty hospices that don't even help people, spend a tiny fraction of a fraction of your fortune to maintain them and use them to make you seem like a saint and make huge money off the suffering of the poor. all the while supporting dictatorships.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2015, 09:14:59 PM »
western liberal atheist who is unable to comprehend a possible lack of first class medical hospital is offended by the idea of nuns taking a person into hospice care in an act of human kindness instead of leaving them to die in a ditch, is also now conflating "mother teresa" and "missionaries" personally as well as the abstract concept of "religion" with the structural conditions of the developing world abnd its relationship to imperialism

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2015, 09:26:31 PM »
western liberal atheist who is unable to comprehend a possible lack of first class medical hospital is offended by the idea of nuns taking a person into hospice care in an act of human kindness instead of leaving them to die in a ditch, is also now conflating "mother teresa" and "missionaries" personally as well as the abstract concept of "religion" with the structural conditions of the developing world abnd its relationship to imperialism

lolol, i brought it up earlier, mother teresa's shitty scam "charity" wasn't even the highest ranked in calcutta. poorer charities literally doing a better job than the fortune of mother teresa. 
i know you feel the need to defend religion despite not being religious, fuck knows why (probably because you equate all atheists with neo atheism and colonial apologists) but defending mother teresa is not a good way to go about it, lol.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2015, 09:39:27 PM »
The highest ranked charity?  What the fuck who cares

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2015, 09:57:31 PM »
meaning there were other charities (who didn't have the fraction of the vatican's wealth) providing to a lot more people.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2015, 10:21:11 PM »
Other charities like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation probably lol.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2015, 11:05:28 PM »
I like how this started with jon claiming "Mother Teresa created AIDS" and now he's retreated all the way to "Her hospice wasn't the top rated charity"

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
kkk vs black panthers in South Carolina
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2015, 12:03:49 AM »
[emoji16][emoji106]

I like how far this went hahaha

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2015, 11:14:52 AM »
I like how this started with jon claiming "Mother Teresa created AIDS" and now he's retreated all the way to "Her hospice wasn't the top rated charity"

look at this retard who thinks mother teresa was a saint, rofl.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2015, 11:31:24 AM »