Poll

Do you want me as an admin?

Yes
9 (36%)
No
16 (64%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 22, 2015, 12:16:50 PM

Author Topic: Yamon as ru admin?  (Read 75236 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: Yamon as ru admin?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2015, 03:40:00 PM »
Im neutral but is he technical and can advance our server? The banning will be auto soon....

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2015, 03:40:37 PM »
someone smurfing the forum to mess with poll results is on topic  8)

as long as i stay away from retardedryus replies.. i think we can hold this thread clean.

right...

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »
i've been doing this since before you even knew the server excisted

i'm tired of this invalid arugment.

and i'm not starting the poll again.

Consistently? If that were true you'd be an admin already. Many of your campaign promises can be enacted without being opped on the server, so why not do that for a month to prove to everyone you aren't some fly-by-nighter making empty promises? If you're only willing to contribute after you've had your ego stroked by being awarded a special title, that would seem to indicate that you're only in it for the glory.

The poll doesn't really matter to me tbh. Anyone who is reliable and willing to contribute should be considered a viable candidate, but only after they've demonstrated their commitment. So much of the time people either a) don't contribute, or b) won't contribute unless they've been formally entitled.
squeak!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2015, 04:01:07 PM »

Consistently? If that were true you'd be an admin already. Many of your campaign promises can be enacted without being opped on the server, so why not do that for a month to prove to everyone you aren't some fly-by-nighter making empty promises? If you're only willing to contribute after you've had your ego stroked by being awarded a special title, that would seem to indicate that you're only in it for the glory.

The poll doesn't really matter to me tbh. Anyone who is reliable and willing to contribute should be considered a viable candidate, but only after they've demonstrated their commitment. So much of the time people either a) don't contribute, or b) won't contribute unless they've been formally entitled.

did you read what i just typed? i have done more for war2 than anyone for years apon years. and i don't have " the title" because i am disliked regardless. How could you not piece that together your self? my poll was up for less than a day and it got rigged. Put two and two together, i just didn't appear out of nowhere saying that i deserve to be admin based off of nothing. This poll isn't about my merits or what i have done, real players know what i have done since 06, it's a poll asking if the community is still so sour they won't appoint someone they personally dislike as an admin. That's it. So when you vote no, you're voting against progress with your bias. That's why EVERYONE else voted no besides you.

Lance's vote: No: Reason: Has personally disliked me for like 9 years
Equinox's vote: No: Reason: wants to be admin
Knitter's vote: No: Reason: i bsed him on gow when i was 15.

The only reason i started this poll was to show blid that there are active players on the war2 community that want me as admin and they're more important than someone having a hissy fit.

I have demonstrated my committment for the past 11 years. I started in 04 and i'm still here. i asked to be admin like 13123424 times within that time period. I have done so many things for this game that i can't even remember. And i'm not going to list them all because it's just ridiculous, it's like asking obama for his birth certificate. And you have offended me. If you don't know anything about me, don't vote.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 04:21:48 PM by Yamon »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2015, 04:01:46 PM »

did you read what i just typed? i have done more for war2 than anyone for years apon years. and i don't have " the title" because i am disliked regardless.

Dude your a slot youve never done anything for this server, worst nomination ever, your only crying all the time and the biggest groopie ever of one of the most hacker all time in this server.

Another big fail from war2ru, pathetic!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 04:03:41 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2015, 04:07:25 PM »

did you read what i just typed? i have done more for war2 than anyone for years apon years. and i don't have " the title" because i am disliked regardless.

Dude your a slot youve never done anything for this server, worst nomination ever, your only crying all the time and the biggest groopie ever of one of the most hacker all time in this server.

lol equinox, how did you wheasal out of your straight jacket today?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2015, 04:10:59 PM »

Lance over you, tupac over you, war master over you.. You did nothing for this server except standing on channel all day long and brag about how you and swift are good and insult other peoples, Your a joke dude!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »
1v1 my apprentice lone equinox, he'll 10-0 you. When i found him he was building his rax in his gold line. How many players have you taught? Last time i played lone he beat me and swift 1v2.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2015, 04:22:22 PM »

Lance over you, tupac over you, war master over you.. You did nothing for this server except standing on channel all day long and brag about how you and swift are good and insult other peoples, Your a joke dude!

Tupac would be a decent choice.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2015, 04:23:22 PM »
1v1 my apprentice lone equinox, he'll 10-0 you. When i found him he was building his rax in his gold line. How many players have you taught? Last time i played lone he beat me and swift 1v2.

We talk about what youve done for that game and the only answer is about a 1v1?? Dude your a joke tank you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »

Tupac would be a decent choice.

Fuck yeah tupac is our decent choice but did you ever seen this stupid staff take decent decision.

Yamon and lightbringer as admin omg.

This server is waste of time.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 04:25:22 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2015, 04:57:47 PM »
Do some of this for a month to prove your commitment and good intentions

I had an issue for several years with joining games (I could only host, Fucking thompson router) which yamon fixed for me around 10 months ago.  When the problem resurfaced (it resurfaced cause I reset my router for another non war2 related issue) I got lance to fix it the next time since yamon was not on.

I know he'd do it again without me having to ask him. He wasn't on the forums asking for admin then, so yeah to me he's demonstrated good intentions back then, I think he'll do it easily now.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2015, 05:12:15 PM »
Next admin will be dellam or Archer, pretty sure of it lol

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2015, 05:17:50 PM »
Next admin will be dellam or Archer, pretty sure of it lol

or worse YOU :o

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2015, 05:20:48 PM »
Do some of this for a month to prove your commitment and good intentions

I had an issue for several years with joining games (I could only host, Fucking thompson router) which yamon fixed for me around 10 months ago.  When the problem resurfaced (it resurfaced cause I reset my router for another non war2 related issue) I got lance to fix it the next time since yamon was not on.

I know he'd do it again without me having to ask him. He wasn't on the forums asking for admin then, so yeah to me he's demonstrated good intentions back then, I think he'll do it easily now.

Any person who gives a crap about the community would do it.

I alone have helped over 30 people host.

One guy I helped I had to talk to his wife since she was the "mad computer genius" in his words. :P