Author Topic: Betrayal from tk[as]  (Read 35298 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2015, 04:04:40 PM »
@joe at least you understand that admins have no business hiding as smurfs just to avoid being hated. Mr. Blid seems to thinks it's acceptable...

Why not? Everyone else has the right to smurf. In and of itself it in no way constitutes an abuse of his authority. I don't think Light particularly cared whether people on War2 dislike him, but that doesn't mean he wants to get slammed with verbal abuse from people who have nothing better to do every single time he logs in. Is he, as an admin, in some way obligated to make his identity known at all times for the sole purpose of allowing people to throw shit at him if they so choose..? That's garbage.

+1

if racism, shittalk and whatever he's been allegedly doing NOT against the rules, im fine with it.
and im only saying that in response to joe's post. Obviously ryu and equinox dont matter and everybody skips their posts

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2015, 04:06:01 PM »
@joe at least you understand that admins have no business hiding as smurfs just to avoid being hated. Mr. Blid seems to thinks it's acceptable...

Why not? Everyone else has the right to smurf. In and of itself it in no way constitutes an abuse of his authority. I don't think Light particularly cared whether people on War2 dislike him, but that doesn't mean he wants to get slammed with verbal abuse from people who have nothing better to do every single time he logs in. Is he, as an admin, in some way obligated to make his identity known at all times for the sole purpose of allowing people to throw shit at him if they so choose..? That's garbage.

+1

if racism, shittalk and whatever he's been allegedly doing NOT against the rules, im fine with it.
and im only saying that in response to joe's post. Obviously ryu and equinox dont matter and everybody skips their posts

Cool story bro.
Like I give a shit what a thief says about me.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:08:55 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2015, 04:08:39 PM »
I think TK has some great ideas, but I think that his view on raising money is a bit optimistic.  I don't think it's so much that we need cash prizes to draw in old players who will only participate in a tournament on that one day.

You misunderstood his idea. He proposed a tournament with a cash prize for new players only. A decent prize gives new users incentive to log on and play regularly enough to improve. When they do, they meet and form bonds with other players which fosters the atmosphere you're talking about. It's a great idea IMO.

There's also no denying that the FBA and other forms of advertising some months ago resulted in a big boost to the number of active players. Money isn't "the" answer, but it's a big part of it.

lol... Yeah, I need to start paying attention instead of skimming through posts.  I think if you want to advertise, it would be nice to get some donations for post boosting on Facebook.  I'm not too sure it matters in a tournament for new players though.  However, if we're able to raise the money for it, by all means let's do it.

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2015, 04:12:38 PM »
Admins should be above the pettiness they try to police.  Lightbringer should work on doing less of the harmful things and more of the positive things.  Making a smurf to take your aggressions out isn't the answer.  If you wanted to smurf to avoid the harassment, then don't create a new environment of harassment.

He should be allowed to smurf.  As an admin, however, he shouldn't be adding to the negativity while he is smurfing.  If he doesn't want to be on the wrong end of racist comments then why does he put others in that same situation while anonymous.  There aren't any lessons to be taught that way.  It isn't as if the people he is insulting are going to wake up tomorrow and realize oh fuck thats what it feels like guess I better stop.  All he is doing is ensuring that the culture of insults, racism, and bad attitudes continues. 

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2015, 04:16:52 PM »
My other forum accounts were banned. Why is he allowed to have one? Wtf

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2015, 04:22:16 PM »

Can you read what you just said, your totally approved the fact peoples call him name and insults him?? Did you even ask yourself why?? Because is the hypocrite garbage and you dint even know him, especially yourself!

Now he is admin, he is suppose to show exemple by his behavior and even more, by his presence and by his support and his help, this dude dint even act like an admin, hes acting like a player but more even worst, like a retard child hypocrite player.

He totally smurf us and insult us and manipuated us hide under his smurfs and try to ban people from his own main account for the same kind of behavior.

Light is a total garbage, totally.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:42:04 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2015, 04:27:50 PM »
Admins should be above the pettiness they try to police.  Lightbringer should work on doing less of the harmful things and more of the positive things.  Making a smurf to take your aggressions out isn't the answer.  If you wanted to smurf to avoid the harassment, then don't create a new environment of harassment.

He should be allowed to smurf.  As an admin, however, he shouldn't be adding to the negativity while he is smurfing.  If he doesn't want to be on the wrong end of racist comments then why does he put others in that same situation while anonymous.  There aren't any lessons to be taught that way.  It isn't as if the people he is insulting are going to wake up tomorrow and realize oh fuck thats what it feels like guess I better stop.  All he is doing is ensuring that the culture of insults, racism, and bad attitudes continues.

No he should not be able to smurf... Because let me tell you something, most of your win comming from the fact you know your opponennt, so when you decide to smurf you have that advantage to play without the fact your ennemies know you.. So you cleary play them as their real level since they have to adapt at you..

In that case if you take light on smurf and your also on smurf, hes gonna be able to clearly outplay you since he totally know who the fuck you are.

Im sorry but the fact he had acces to our ip and our smurfs put him in a situation where he have to be an admin and protect us, not became someone who gonna use that has his advantage.

You totally have no understanding gaming knowlede.

If people insult him, it's because there reasons, smurf should not be his exit door to save what peoples think about him and finally became what he pretend to not be, an hypocrit garbage!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:43:54 PM by Equinox »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2015, 05:21:08 PM »
 i initially figured/assumed tk knew teron-lb cuz he checked ips when he was admin,
so him revealing aka did sound lame and moral lacking and  deserved any shit talk on him, no doubt
but this thread cleared that out and that isnt the case, its just a dude trusting other dude privacy and the break of trust...

no big betrayal or anything as this thread escalates it. its just an argument between 2 dudes.

on the other hand,
nothing wrong with smurfing
what i find very very very funny is smurfing the forums..... for that long......
i tried that myself... but ceased [shortly after]... couldn't live with myself lol.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2015, 05:29:39 PM »

I didn't think you had other forum accounts, just one for you and one for your brother?

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2015, 05:51:12 PM »

I didn't think you had other forum accounts, just one for you and one for your brother?
My brother had an account and I had a few.others as well. They all got banned.

Kali IGL Stats

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2015, 05:53:49 PM »
The only account of yours that got banned was your "brother" and it was because you set up a bot with it to vote on posts nonstop.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2015, 05:53:52 PM »

My brother had an account and I had a few.others as well. They all got banned.

Mine too dont worry.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »
And yours got banned, Equinox, when you were evading other bans on this forum.  I have the complete ban list in front of me.

No account was banned just because the user had another account.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2015, 06:04:18 PM »
Why were mine banned?

Kali IGL Stats