Author Topic: Equinox Twitch TV!  (Read 24598 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox Twitch TV!
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2015, 03:00:40 AM »
I'm suprised a Pollack was able to search through an old thread. Did Equinox send half of his brain over to you? Oh wait, his Pollack too and was just adopted into a french family.

You cried over a warning you got from blid for 6 pages, enough needs to be said about you Claw lol.
worthless. Go away. Get a life. Watching equinox stream for hours only to take and then post screenshots here (with the intention to hurt or enrage him) is not a life. Your pills are there, your cute little doggie is there, take it for a walk

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2015, 03:01:06 AM »
i fight for hacking issue and reality

So by lying hundreds of times you're fighting for reality? Who's fighting for a delusional dream now lol

Your exaclty the one whos lying an hundreads of times, your seriously have a mental issue lol

You change your stories every single time, "I never hack" "I hack in 2002", back to "I never hack" "I hack last week" But "I never Hack"

You even denied /f a spamming me and when I posted ss of it IL confirmed it was you lmfao.

you're the one who wants to beat someone until they die because they tell you that you hack at a video game when you do, whos the person with a serious mental issue now? Lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2015, 03:02:21 AM »
lie about my family

Last thing I said about your family is that they are probably wonderful people for raising an abomination like you. Are you confirming that they are pieces of shit like you now? I have always stuck with that you Steal money from them, and that they are the innocent people in all of this. You need to stop stealing from them for your gambling addiction.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 03:04:14 AM »
Watching equinox stream for hours

3 games does not take hours you dumb pollack

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2015, 03:12:23 AM »
lie about my family

Last thing I said about your family is that they are probably wonderful people for raising an abomination like you. Are you confirminig that they are pieces of shit like you now?

Like i said an hundread of time, my father is handicaped and we live in a 3 floor house, i am the one who take cares of my father and i dont really cares about the rest.

Everyday your talktrashing, your talktrashing about someone you dint ever met in your life, you dont know me, you have never seen me, you dint even know what kind of guy i am.

Did you ever ask yourself why i am sound engineer? Exactly because i can stay at home to work and take cares of this house and my father.

It's not the best job ever, but i still get enouph contrat to live and for now i dont need more.

Your totally a piece of shit dude, i have never had poker addiction and i have never steal my father.

I really hope your gonna understand what your doing a good day, i dint even wish you this kind of thing, everything i can do on this forum is for a reason, and i can be a bastard by using big words on peoples but never and never or if i did it im sorry, never im gonna use personal life or even worst their family to get what i want.

Again my losing friend, your a piece of shit, actually i got more love for a real piece of shit.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:14:16 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2015, 03:25:37 AM »
lie about my family

Last thing I said about your family is that they are probably wonderful people for raising an abomination like you. Are you confirminig that they are pieces of shit like you now?

Like i said an hundread of time, my father is handicaped and we live in a 3 floor house, i am the one who take cares of my father and i dont really cares about the rest.

Everyday your talktrashing, your talktrashing about someone you dint ever met in your life, you dont know me, you have never seen me, you dint even know what kind of guy i am.

Did you ever ask yourself why i am sound engineer? Exactly because i can stay at home to work and take cares of this house and my father.

It's not the best job ever, but i still get enouph contrat to live and for now i dont need more.

Your totally a piece of shit dude, i have never had poker addiction and i have never steal my father.

I really hope your gonna understand what your doing a good day, i dint even wish you this kind of thing, everything i can do on this forum is for a reason, and i can be a bastard by using big words on peoples but never and never or if i did it im sorry, never im gonna use personal life or even worst their family to get what i want.

Again my losing friend, your a piece of shit, actually i got more love for a real piece of shit.

You take care of your father so much that you hack warcraft 2 for 15 years 12 hours+ a day and play heroes of the storm and claim to work a job in the process. Then instead of looking after him you gamble the money away and take his pension money  to gamble giving him false promises and false hope. you're a real piece of shit and as low as they get.

And that's where you lie, because you have attempted to use my personal life to try get what you want. Only it backfired tenfold lmao

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2015, 03:29:16 AM »

Winchester, youre an absolute loser. are you seriously watching his stream for the sole purpose of finding his fails / end game screenshots? You Sir just set a new low.

Lmao...the chicken breeder calling a person a loser.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2015, 05:03:57 AM »
the chicken breeder

Being diplomatic huh ...
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2015, 11:23:20 AM »
All right Win, 'nox, Claw, let's just take it easy. We don't want every single thread dissolving into shit-slinging fests like in olden days. Everybody knows you guys hate each other, you all think the others are losers for various reasons, etc. etc. It's all been said before. Take it to PMs or the flame forum if you must, and let's keep the real threads peaceful and on-topic. c:

Now then, how about we all go bask in Equivision's warm glowing warming glow.
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2015, 11:27:28 AM »
All right Win, 'nox, Claw, let's just take it easy. We don't want every single thread dissolving into shit-slinging fests like in olden days. Everybody knows you guys hate each other, you all think the others are losers for various reasons, etc. etc. It's all been said before. Take it to PMs or the flame forum if you must, and let's keep the real threads peaceful and on-topic. c:

I was very much on topic and posting things regarding to the stream only for claw and the op to attack me.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2015, 11:32:39 AM »
Shush, it's all in the past now.
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2015, 11:35:21 AM »
GOOD LUCK ON THE FIELDS OF BATTLE EQUINOX! :-D

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2015, 12:02:57 PM »
Shush, it's all in the past now.

So is Warcraft 2! Calm down, have a piece of cheese.

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2015, 01:04:49 PM »

Lol he is the own who harrasse me in every threads.

Online Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2015, 01:31:08 PM »
Amazing game Between Medivh and Adam, 500 kills from both side!

http://www.twitch.tv/equinoxru/b/671165667