Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 80643 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2015, 04:08:47 AM »

I voted in favor of allowing any client because a somewhat similar situation was faced by a StarCraft private server called ICCup. They had their own antihack launcher that works effectively, but the problem was that people wanted to log in and play without the antihack launcher(the server required that you load the antihack before it lets you connect). The I in ICCup stands for "International" and to increase the population, ICCup compromised by allowing clients without antihack to play but still gave an incentive to use the antihack. Generally people from spanish speaking countries dont load the antihack, but they make up a decent size of the population and so are important to the health of the server. Even I still see stubborn people on Bnet servers who refuse to accept third-party tools that don't even give a gameplay advantage, you'll have a difficult time convincing some people to use a different client AND a launcher to play; realize that literally every additional player makes a difference on a server this small.

We dont cares about your explanation since your nobody.

But just to answer you, i dont cares also about the healty of the server if that healty is fake.

Let's molester free because actually they help population in economie.

I explained that the situation is somewhat similar so the explanation is important. So what if I'm nobody, what I said is true and can be applied to this server.

EQ really has no right calling anybody a nobody when he himself is a nobody...he thinks people give a shit about his made up records and legacy...it's surprising how he idolizes himself yet he doesn't know that he is preaching to an empty audience...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

It's not about score or legacy it's about time you have past on the server...

Did you think max overkill have a better score or legacy then me? No.... But hes still a real vote since we know him for the last ten years.

Seriously are you all fucking retard, it's look like a decease on this server, pathetic.

I was referencing to your overall behavior to everyone on this forum...its shocking how you treat other people...people that have not directly even attacked you. You just don't give a shit and run your mouth off to everyone. You my friend are sad.

And what fucking difference does it make how long he has been on the server? Half the assholes who been on here for 5 years don't even play regularly...why should their votes mean anything more than his.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

And why i will give a shit about a community who did nothing against hack, maybe they dont hacks, maybe they did nothing to me, but they still dont fight, they still do nothing and let all of this happen.

I mean, i dont cares anymore of this server dude, do you think it's a joke?? Im still around because i still hope something gonna change, but im not playing anymore, i dont cares anymore.

For me.... 40% of this community are total retard and 38% from this 40% comming from the forum.

Dont even ask yourself why nobody com here, peoples from client know you guys are all retard..

I mean if i log on client right now everyone gonna tell me hi and gonna ask for play, i got no probleme with people on client, i got probleme with people on this forum... Your little geek gang who dint even play but fuck around on forum all day long because they are better at talking then playing.

And the difference is not how much they play, it's about how much time we know them... I mean probably if nerzyman came back to vote after ten years i will said something...

But there nobody like that in my vote so i dint even know why you talk about that.

Mean nothing again.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 20, 2015, 04:11:37 AM »
I voted in favor of allowing any client because a somewhat similar situation was faced by a StarCraft private server called ICCup. They had their own antihack launcher that works effectively, but the problem was that people wanted to log in and play without the antihack launcher(the server required that you load the antihack before it lets you connect). The I in ICCup stands for "International" and to increase the population, ICCup compromised by allowing clients without antihack to play but still gave an incentive to use the antihack. Generally people from spanish speaking countries dont load the antihack, but they make up a decent size of the population and so are important to the health of the server. Even I still see stubborn people on Bnet servers who refuse to accept third-party tools that don't even give a gameplay advantage, you'll have a difficult time convincing some people to use a different client AND a launcher to play; realize that literally every additional player makes a difference on a server this small.

We dont cares about your explanation since your nobody.

But just to answer you, i dont cares also about the healty of the server if that healty is fake.

Let's molester free because actually they help population in economie.

I explained that the situation is somewhat similar so the explanation is important. So what if I'm nobody, what I said is true and can be applied to this server.

Explanation is important your right, but explanation comming from a smurf or a nobody mean nothing and thats not important.

If we let smurf or people we dont know vote it's not anymore a real vote since smurf and nobody can vote 2 times.

Im sorry but for my own logical part, you are not a real vote.
People learn from others or from the past to fix or prevent mistakes. You can choose to ignore my explanation but you still need to address the issue with the population of the server, not just hackers.

We are not gonna fix the population issue by letting every nobody vote on our important decision... You want to fix the population issue, ask for new admins who gonna be more usefull then the actual ones who cant even understand buizzness promotion.

Actually they just dont know what promotion mean, last time moustopher said it was a chineese cheezburger.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:13:19 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2015, 04:31:14 AM »
there nothing there where i said i hack and there nothing there where i lie..

" I have never hack "

" I Hack in 2002 retard"

In the same post, You can't hack and not hack at the same time, therefore you're lying, well done, you're literally retarded. You claim to have a 15 year reputation of never hacking, well guess what, you're a hacker.

I think your literally delusional... First of all you quote my text where you delete half of it to make believe peoples i hack, but you also still think everything of what you said when it absolutly mean nothing...

Strong words coming from " I never hack" "I hacked in 2002" "But i was 12 years old so it shouldnt count" Own up to your shit dude rofl, you need a 12 step program, you're like a drug addict who can't admit that you fucked up.

Seriously dude your totally delusional.

Yeah because EVERYONE on this server is hacking according to you with no evidence when you're the one blatantly denying screenshots lmfao, but I'm extremely delusional for pointing out 1 person hacking on the server (You, cause you are) it's only fair you're added to your own list hacker!

Second i dont know what the fuck you talk about, i did hack nobody, i use 2 different client and 2 different patch to try different map hack on melle against computer.

You've hacked for 15 years against players. You get caught telling a different story each time each post you make. You have no consistency.  At least I can stick to the same schtick, You're a hacker. You lie all the time, and I expose each lie as I see it. You're a piece of shit. GG

your the biggest liar ive never seen of my life

You can't even admit what i'm lying about, it's always just "You have no honor, your a liar!" When you're the one exposed as a hacker

you really make me want to punch you in the face untill you die, your really but when i said really a piece of shit for my toilette.

"Lol, mad bro?"

Come on now, we all know the only thing you'd try is to borrow money from me to hire someone to do it for you cause you're too chicken-shit to do anything yourself
What exactly am I lying about? You're the one who literally wrote all that. I'm the liar when you're the one whos lies are exposed in each of your posts? Sorry that you're the one who has no honor and had to resort to hacking and lying about it for 15 years Lmfao.

"

And i hack this week to try if the hacking client was true because i dint want to said something it's not. **

even if that was true you hacked against players cause your a piece of shit, rather then testing it on bnet against a computer player, well done You've never hacked in your life, but you only hacked last week against players! And on that same week got banned for being a piece of shit who also threatened to build and spell hack on the occult forums (And went through with it)

But i understand comming from one of the worst player of this server who never gonna even beat spb.

But I understand coming from a player who hacks for 15 years, acts like his better then Ganz and viruz combined,  still struggles to beat spb with hacks on, and gets bitched out to justinschmidt playing humans after leaving a game acting like his too elite to play against someone like him.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 05:14:45 AM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2015, 04:35:34 AM »
It's funny because actually we win this stupid pool, even if it was tight because everyone from this forum just want to make me fail, but in reality we win, all my votes was true, it was votes from peoples who dint cares about me or dint cares about the staff, all my votes were real people from the client who play everyday, all my votes register on forum JUST TO vote in this pool because this pool was meaning something for real..

And what was your???

Let's check this out..

People who vote to let the client open.

- xboi209 ( Who is this, vote delete )
- iL ( He dint even play, but let him his vote )
- CLAW ( Custom player, maybe hacker and cock sucker on the forum )
- Ze_sAiNt ( Cosin of the most infamous hacker lightbringer )
- Teron-Gorefiend ( Another smurf )
- Winchester ( Cock sucker of the forum and most famous hater of equinox )
- IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN ( Smurf, delete )
- RipE[Eur0] ( Know pro player gow )
- loverbeer ( Best friend of lightbringer )
- EviL~Ryu ( Hacker, custom player and hater of equinox )
- Sword! ( Custom player )
- Ywfn ( Old school payer who play 1 time per month )
- Rit ( Smurf, probably moustopher herself, delete)

Peoples who vote to close the client

- USA~Archer ( Delete this vote )
- UNF0RG1VEN ( Real know player of gow )
- max.x.overkill  ( Real know player of gow )
- 8)MikulZ(8 ( Custom player )
- lynardskynard  ( Real know player of gow )
- Player  ( Real know player of gow )
- Equinox  ( Real know player of gow )
- GanzTheLegend ( Legend )
- Tupac ( Someone who rarely play )
- Orchish ( Delete )
- Blid ( Admin who dint play )

Now lets delete the vote -

xboi209
IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN
Rit
USA~Archer
Orchish

Final result: 11-10 for people who want to let the client open, 11 votes comming from custom players, peoples who dint even play, hackers and haters.

Now let's count people who said they want to close the client but they dint vote.

Start by ripe who was not really sure of his own vote:

Lmfao, look at you pulling a hitler. you lose the vote so you act like everyone who voted against yous vote didn't matter lmfao

And please, stop lying about my family piece of shit.

Your family is probably wonderful people for deciding to raise an abomination like you, it's a shame they have you in their lives stealing money from them. You're a piece of shit.

Just wish to see you a good day and smash your face against the floor, bitch mother butter.

Mad cuz can't use your hacks to win a forum fight?

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2015, 04:49:57 AM »
That faggot is a huge retard. I will state for one last time.
i) This moron called EQ has not beaten me on EUROPE server with his hacks on.
ii) I have not hacked at this game NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN CAUGHT, delusional prick.
iii) You have admitted to hacking, have admitted to getting abused on Europe for hacking. So stop saying you didnot hack. Its like saying you raped a little girl 15 years ago but it does not matter because now you are "clean" You bend rules to make it work for you.
iv) You lose a fucking vote, said you will not talk again yet you come here, spew some more bullshit saying votes are invalid?? Get a fucking clue moron. Rules cannot be bent at your free will to make them suit you.
v) Winchester is right about you.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2015, 05:10:07 AM »
Explanation is important your right, but explanation comming from a smurf or a nobody mean nothing and thats not important.

If we let smurf or people we dont know vote it's not anymore a real vote since smurf and nobody can vote 2 times.

Im sorry but for my own logical part, you are not a real vote.

You're a hacker, you are not a real vote.

And lol @ you still not knowing who Rit is when his in-game name is obvious and it's related to his forum name. Spend less time hacking and spend more time actually knowing the people

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2015, 05:18:13 AM »
I mean, i dont cares anymore of this server

Yet you post here with 50 line sentences still talking about votes and threatening to beat people up with stolen money

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2015, 09:18:28 AM »
You know what guys, you guys talk too much, time to get top 1 of your stupid ladder.

So you can see my name everyday and cry more everyday.

Now let's 1v1 and stop me if you can.

Faggot newbee hackers.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:25:21 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2015, 09:21:57 AM »
So you're gonna start hacking up a storm now?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2015, 09:22:50 AM »

Maybe you should try to pratice yourself a bit so you can get in top 20 for first time of your life hahahaha

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »
ii) I have not hacked at this game NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN CAUGHT, delusional prick.
iii) You have admitted to hacking, have admitted to getting abused on Europe for hacking. So stop saying you didnot hack. Its like saying you raped a little girl 15 years ago but it does not matter because now you are "clean" You bend rules to make it work for you.
iv) You lose a fucking vote, said you will not talk again yet you come here, spew some more bullshit saying votes are invalid?? Get a fucking clue moron. Rules cannot be bent at your free will to make them suit you.

Shut up muslim.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2015, 09:44:33 AM »

Maybe you should try to pratice yourself a bit so you can get in top 20 for first time of your life hahahaha

Still waiting for you to get top 10 on 10 accounts like you promised a year ago almost, too many empty promises from a broken man, if you had a girlfriend, then no wonder she left you (the 1 inch penis was just an extra incentive)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2015, 09:45:54 AM »

Still waiting for you to get top 10 on 10 accounts like you promised a year ago almost, too many empty promises from a broken man, if you had a girlfriend, then no wonder she left you

Sorry cant talk anymore, too busy at get something you will never have in your life loser.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2015, 09:46:57 AM »

Shut up muslim.

Oh look, the guy who crys racism to french people is being a racist himself, But watch him claim he's never been a racist in his life and he was only racist in 2002 so it doesn't count!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »
Sorry cant talk anymore, too busy at get something you will never have in your life loser.

1 million dollars in debt? Yeah, i'm the loser for being financially stable and not stealing from my own family unlike the mighty Equinox! Only true winners rob there familys and borrow money from thugs!