Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 80619 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2015, 03:25:49 AM »

Also, It's funny that you say people have no honor when you've never once gone through with what you've said you'd do (other then build and spell hacking ). The client bitching if you lost the poll is a perfect example. You still keep bitching about it and won't shut your mouth about it despite saying you would. Much like you promised you'll pay those people in your family that you scammed. Is that what you consider honorable? 

If you wanna talk about honor, define YOUR MEANING of it, because you clearly have no idea what honor means when you say I have none. I'm the one going through with what I say by proving you're a piece of shit when I said I would. You just Lie, Cheat, Steal and think you're fucking awesome because of it, guess what, your ideas of being awesome just means you're a piece of trash to society.

It's funny because actually we win this stupid pool, even if it was tight because everyone from this forum just want to make me fail, but in reality we win, all my votes was true, it was votes from peoples who dint cares about me or dint cares about the staff, all my votes were real people from the client who play everyday, all my votes register on forum JUST TO vote in this pool because this pool was meaning something for real..

And what was your???

Let's check this out..

People who vote to let the client open.

- xboi209 ( Who is this, vote delete )
- iL ( He dint even play, but let him his vote )
- CLAW ( Custom player, maybe hacker and cock sucker on the forum )
- Ze_sAiNt ( Cosin of the most infamous hacker lightbringer )
- Teron-Gorefiend ( Another smurf )
- Winchester ( Cock sucker of the forum and most famous hater of equinox )
- IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN ( Smurf, delete )
- RipE[Eur0] ( Know pro player gow )
- loverbeer ( Best friend of lightbringer )
- EviL~Ryu ( Hacker, custom player and hater of equinox )
- Sword! ( Custom player )
- Ywfn ( Old school payer who play 1 time per month )
- Rit ( Smurf, probably moustopher herself, delete)

Peoples who vote to close the client

- USA~Archer ( Delete this vote )
- UNF0RG1VEN ( Real know player of gow )
- max.x.overkill  ( Real know player of gow )
- 8)MikulZ(8 ( Custom player )
- lynardskynard  ( Real know player of gow )
- Player  ( Real know player of gow )
- Equinox  ( Real know player of gow )
- GanzTheLegend ( Legend )
- Tupac ( Someone who rarely play )
- Orchish ( Delete )
- Blid ( Admin who dint play )

Now lets delete the vote -

xboi209
IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN
Rit
USA~Archer
Orchish

Final result: 11-10 for people who want to let the client open, 11 votes comming from custom players, peoples who dint even play, hackers and haters.

Now let's count people who said they want to close the client but they dint vote.

Start by ripe who was not really sure of his own vote:

i voted for allowing all versions. mainly cuz i dont wanna lose the germans. they use old war2 for german hotkeys and got used to it. i can understand them.

if u make german combat version then ok.

what, antihack??? nice. first time ever ive heard u have succeeded.

im too lazy to read all the msgs. but, if u manage to make some antihack shit inside combat. then yes. one version for all. but wouldnt it be easy to give germans their german hotkeys there?!?....

Now swift himself

I had no idea that people with a non-combat version could freely toggle. If this is true, and there are no other major ramifications, then there is no question. Remove all versions outside of combat.

Smurfking

i didnt vote

but seeing there isnt a specific date for the release of the antihack

i would vote yes block other versions until antihack is released.

Swift again

Looks like there is currently 13 active hackers

Now let's add smurfking and swift to people who want to close the client.

Whats the score? 12-11 for people who want to close the client.

And your lucky you still have all your shitty vote we already know...

So finnally we win this stupid pool and i dint said anything because iL is a stupid liar too... A liar who tell me we gonna watch the vote at the deadline and choose wich vote is real and wich vote is not... And when the deadline was there, he just disapear and we dint see him for like 2 month... Because he know he was losing, and this is why now he try to get his stupid anti hack who wich is not even an anti hack anyway to make us forget this pool... But the truth is, you guys are the fuck head here, you guys have try to fucked up that pool with fake vote just to make me fail.

In reality we win, but i was so tired to fight ,  just forget and let all of you in your own shitty hole since your were dying with your stupid hacking server.

And please, stop lying about my family piece of shit.

Whoa hater of EQ lmfao...sorry but ur not worth my time.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2015, 03:25:56 AM »

another thread ruined by eq and winchester

EQ is usually the instigator 99.99% of the time.

Your a piece of shit, actually i follow every subject and everything always turn bad because winchester com to harrase me, your a piece of shit dude.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2015, 03:29:41 AM »

Also, It's funny that you say people have no honor when you've never once gone through with what you've said you'd do (other then build and spell hacking ). The client bitching if you lost the poll is a perfect example. You still keep bitching about it and won't shut your mouth about it despite saying you would. Much like you promised you'll pay those people in your family that you scammed. Is that what you consider honorable? 

If you wanna talk about honor, define YOUR MEANING of it, because you clearly have no idea what honor means when you say I have none. I'm the one going through with what I say by proving you're a piece of shit when I said I would. You just Lie, Cheat, Steal and think you're fucking awesome because of it, guess what, your ideas of being awesome just means you're a piece of trash to society.

It's funny because actually we win this stupid pool, even if it was tight because everyone from this forum just want to make me fail, but in reality we win, all my votes was true, it was votes from peoples who dint cares about me or dint cares about the staff, all my votes were real people from the client who play everyday, all my votes register on forum JUST TO vote in this pool because this pool was meaning something for real..

And what was your???

Let's check this out..

People who vote to let the client open.

- xboi209 ( Who is this, vote delete )
- iL ( He dint even play, but let him his vote )
- CLAW ( Custom player, maybe hacker and cock sucker on the forum )
- Ze_sAiNt ( Cosin of the most infamous hacker lightbringer )
- Teron-Gorefiend ( Another smurf )
- Winchester ( Cock sucker of the forum and most famous hater of equinox )
- IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN ( Smurf, delete )
- RipE[Eur0] ( Know pro player gow )
- loverbeer ( Best friend of lightbringer )
- EviL~Ryu ( Hacker, custom player and hater of equinox )
- Sword! ( Custom player )
- Ywfn ( Old school payer who play 1 time per month )
- Rit ( Smurf, probably moustopher herself, delete)

Peoples who vote to close the client

- USA~Archer ( Delete this vote )
- UNF0RG1VEN ( Real know player of gow )
- max.x.overkill  ( Real know player of gow )
- 8)MikulZ(8 ( Custom player )
- lynardskynard  ( Real know player of gow )
- Player  ( Real know player of gow )
- Equinox  ( Real know player of gow )
- GanzTheLegend ( Legend )
- Tupac ( Someone who rarely play )
- Orchish ( Delete )
- Blid ( Admin who dint play )

Now lets delete the vote -

xboi209
IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN
Rit
USA~Archer
Orchish

Final result: 11-10 for people who want to let the client open, 11 votes comming from custom players, peoples who dint even play, hackers and haters.

Now let's count people who said they want to close the client but they dint vote.

Start by ripe who was not really sure of his own vote:

i voted for allowing all versions. mainly cuz i dont wanna lose the germans. they use old war2 for german hotkeys and got used to it. i can understand them.

if u make german combat version then ok.

what, antihack??? nice. first time ever ive heard u have succeeded.

im too lazy to read all the msgs. but, if u manage to make some antihack shit inside combat. then yes. one version for all. but wouldnt it be easy to give germans their german hotkeys there?!?....

Now swift himself

I had no idea that people with a non-combat version could freely toggle. If this is true, and there are no other major ramifications, then there is no question. Remove all versions outside of combat.

Smurfking

i didnt vote

but seeing there isnt a specific date for the release of the antihack

i would vote yes block other versions until antihack is released.

Swift again

Looks like there is currently 13 active hackers

Now let's add smurfking and swift to people who want to close the client.

Whats the score? 12-11 for people who want to close the client.

And your lucky you still have all your shitty vote we already know...

So finnally we win this stupid pool and i dint said anything because iL is a stupid liar too... A liar who tell me we gonna watch the vote at the deadline and choose wich vote is real and wich vote is not... And when the deadline was there, he just disapear and we dint see him for like 2 month... Because he know he was losing, and this is why now he try to get his stupid anti hack who wich is not even an anti hack anyway to make us forget this pool... But the truth is, you guys are the fuck head here, you guys have try to fucked up that pool with fake vote just to make me fail.

In reality we win, but i was so tired to fight ,  just forget and let all of you in your own shitty hole since your were dying with your stupid hacking server.

And please, stop lying about my family piece of shit.

Whoa hater of EQ lmfao...sorry but ur not worth my time.

Actually you dont harasse me as much winchester do, but in reality you said my name way much then everyone of this forum.

Everytime we see a new thread, i can be sure your gonna said my name for any reason.

And i'ts also funny because i feel like winchester really dont like me, but in your case, i feel like if i am your idole and you just cant stop to talk about me... I know you want to be my friend ryu, but i got no piece of shit as friend, sorry.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2015, 03:30:22 AM »

Your a piece of shit, actually i follow every subject and everything always turn bad because winchester com to harrase me, your a piece of shit dude.

What i gave you benefit of the doubt at 0.01%

Winchester doesn't harass you at all you weak minded buffoon...he just speaks the truth which you can't handle.

Offline xboi209

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2015, 03:33:49 AM »
I voted in favor of allowing any client because a somewhat similar situation was faced by a StarCraft private server called ICCup. They had their own antihack launcher that works effectively, but the problem was that people wanted to log in and play without the antihack launcher(the server required that you load the antihack before it lets you connect). The I in ICCup stands for "International" and to increase the population, ICCup compromised by allowing clients without antihack to play but still gave an incentive to use the antihack. Generally people from spanish speaking countries dont load the antihack, but they make up a decent size of the population and so are important to the health of the server. Even I still see stubborn people on Bnet servers who refuse to accept third-party tools that don't even give a gameplay advantage, you'll have a difficult time convincing some people to use a different client AND a launcher to play; realize that literally every additional player makes a difference on a server this small.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:36:07 AM by xboi209 »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2015, 03:35:25 AM »

What i gave you benefit of the doubt at 0.01%

Winchester doesn't harass you at all you weak minded buffoon...he just speaks the truth which you can't handle.

46 full pages of winchester harrasing me.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=25

Have fun.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2015, 03:36:18 AM »

I voted in favor of allowing any client because a somewhat similar situation was faced by a StarCraft private server called ICCup. They had their own antihack launcher that works effectively, but the problem was that people wanted to log in and play without the antihack launcher(the server required that you load the antihack before it lets you connect). The I in ICCup stands for "International" and to increase the population, ICCup compromised by allowing clients without antihack to play but still gave an incentive to use the antihack. Generally people from spanish speaking countries dont load the antihack, but they make up a decent size of the population and so are important to the health of the server. Even I still see stubborn people on Bnet servers who refuse to accept third-party tools that don't even give a gameplay advantage, you'll have a difficult time convincing some people to use a different client AND a launcher to play.

You play SC BW still on USEast??

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2015, 03:38:58 AM »
I voted in favor of allowing any client because a somewhat similar situation was faced by a StarCraft private server called ICCup. They had their own antihack launcher that works effectively, but the problem was that people wanted to log in and play without the antihack launcher(the server required that you load the antihack before it lets you connect). The I in ICCup stands for "International" and to increase the population, ICCup compromised by allowing clients without antihack to play but still gave an incentive to use the antihack. Generally people from spanish speaking countries dont load the antihack, but they make up a decent size of the population and so are important to the health of the server. Even I still see stubborn people on Bnet servers who refuse to accept third-party tools that don't even give a gameplay advantage, you'll have a difficult time convincing some people to use a different client AND a launcher to play; realize that literally every additional player makes a difference on a server this small.

We dont cares about your explanation since your nobody.

But just to answer you, i dont cares also about the heal of the server if that healt is fake.

Let molester free because actually they help their country economie.

You explanation mean nothing and your vote is bad.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:42:10 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2015, 03:42:13 AM »

But just to answer you, i dont cares also about the healty of the server if that healty is fake.

Let's molester free because actually they help population in economie.

I care about his explanation..., all mighty elected war2 occult dosche bag Sir Equinox...

Offline xboi209

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2015, 03:44:15 AM »

But just to answer you, i dont cares also about the healty of the server if that healty is fake.

I explained that the situation is somewhat similar so the explanation is important. So what if I'm nobody, what I said is true and can be applied to this server.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2015, 03:47:28 AM »

I explained that the situation is somewhat similar so the explanation is important. So what if I'm nobody, what I said is true and can be applied to this server.

Explanation is important your right, but explanation comming from a smurf or a nobody mean nothing and thats not important.

If we let smurf or people we dont know vote it's not anymore a real vote since smurf and nobody can vote 2 times.

Im sorry but for my own logical part, you are not a real vote.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2015, 03:47:29 AM »

EQ really has no right calling anybody a nobody when he himself is a nobody...he thinks people give a shit about his made up records and legacy...it's surprising how he idolizes himself yet he doesn't know that he is preaching to an empty audience...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2015, 03:49:48 AM »

EQ really has no right calling anybody a nobody when he himself is a nobody...he thinks people give a shit about his made up records and legacy...it's surprising how he idolizes himself yet he doesn't know that he is preaching to an empty audience...

It's not about score or legacy it's about time you have past on the server...

Did you think max overkill have a better score or legacy then me? No.... But hes still a real vote since we know him for the last ten years.

Seriously are you all fucking retard, it's look like a decease on this server, pathetic.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2015, 03:53:45 AM »

It's not about score or legacy it's about time you have past on the server...

Did you think max overkill have a better score or legacy then me? No.... But hes still a real vote since we know him for the last ten years.

Seriously are you all fucking retard, it's look like a decease on this server, pathetic.

I was referencing to your overall behavior to everyone on this forum...its shocking how you treat other people...people that have not directly even attacked you. You just don't give a shit and run your mouth off to everyone. You my friend are sad.

And what fucking difference does it make how long he has been on the server? Half the assholes who been on here for 5 years don't even play regularly...why should their votes mean anything more than his.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:55:40 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline xboi209

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2015, 03:59:58 AM »

Explanation is important your right, but explanation comming from a smurf or a nobody mean nothing and thats not important.

If we let smurf or people we dont know vote it's not anymore a real vote since smurf and nobody can vote 2 times.

Im sorry but for my own logical part, you are not a real vote.
People learn from others or from the past to fix or prevent mistakes. You can choose to ignore my explanation but you still need to address the issue with the population of the server, not just hackers.