Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 80620 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2015, 08:48:19 PM »
Not only do i not think lightbringer hacks, i dont think he's ever even been suspicious.  I respect him and trust him

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2015, 08:50:12 PM »

lightbringer = unxhitman = deadlygames = legit player.

Legit player my ass dude, your a fucking moron.

Well antihack is in works...you'll get your proof.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Hacker who protect hacker mean nothing for me dude, you have the right to believe what you want, and i have the same right, the fact is, anyone who a little bit smart will see lightbringer is an hacker, period.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2015, 08:50:34 PM »

Not only do i not think lightbringer hacks, i dont think he's ever even been suspicious.  I respect him and trust him

Think you said that once about EQ also?

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2015, 08:52:04 PM »

Did you have choice since hes probably your only admin who take cares of thats server your paying while your playing your stupid nba simulation league.

Your a rat too blid, your probably not an hacker, but you close your eyes to keep what you work for so much years.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2015, 08:52:22 PM »

I have not said that about Eq.  However, I also believe Equinox is a legit player.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2015, 08:52:22 PM »

lightbringer = unxhitman = deadlygames = legit player.

Legit player my ass dude, your a fucking moron.

Well antihack is in works...you'll get your proof.

Hacker who protect hacker mean nothing for me dude, you have the right to believe what you want, and i have the same right, the fact is, anyone who a little bit smart will see lightbringer is an hacker, period.

Anyone with a brain can realize he isn't.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2015, 08:53:14 PM »

I have not said that about Eq.  However, I also believe Equinox is a legit player.

There EQ...see? Blid loves you too.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2015, 08:54:36 PM »
Honestly, it makes me sad to see bad things said about Lightbringer.  He's such a good guy and he's one of the most legit players I've seen.  I've read your theory about why you think he's a hacker, but it's just that: a theory.  Have you ever really played a game with him where he's done something suspicious?  He's a good dude and I'm glad most everyone else realizes that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2015, 08:57:11 PM »

Dude just shut the fuck up, i know blid better then you think.

I know blid is a good guy, i now he probably dont hack, i know he really think im legit and i know is probably our more neutral admin... But i still know hes not gonna be a man give us the truth because he dont want more probleme then he already have.

Your all naive if you really think light is legit, but i think your just protecting him, not much.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2015, 08:59:33 PM »

Dude just shut the fuck up, i know blid better then you think.

I know blid is a good guy, i now he probably dont hack, i know he really think im legit and i know is probably our more neutral admin... But i still know hes not gonna be a man give us the truth because he dont want more probleme then he already have.

Your all naive if you really think light is legit, but i think your just protecting him, not much.

Lmao what problems does he already have?
Guys gotta be active to have problems...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2015, 09:02:45 PM »
Honestly, it makes me sad to see bad things said about Lightbringer.  He's such a good guy and he's one of the most legit players I've seen.  I've read your theory about why you think he's a hacker, but it's just that: a theory.  Have you ever really played a game with him where he's done something suspicious?  He's a good dude and I'm glad most everyone else realizes that.

Dude did you even take time to read what i write??

I played 5 years with lightbringer on europe server with bibifox, HfxSkittlez, xoranil, ludwigvon69, stag.01, we where all french and we were all playing togeter as friend...

Everyone in that list was sure light was hacking but never cant caught him, we ask him like 285 times for ss and everything was legit, not surprising me since i know he was using 2.0.2 and was able to toggle map hack at anytime.

This dude totally being crazy for ten years about latency fix, like we were all hacker by using latency fix, and 10 years later when i find the way peoples really hacks, he start to said im crazy i dont know about what i talk because he made all the patchs and there no corruption between the 2 clients when it WAS the case... Thats exactly why he was laggin so much for ten years, because he used 2.0.2 and corruption between 2.0.2 and 3.5 make latency bug, this is also why he was trying to stop war2 latency, to stop the lag and keep hacking more easier before someone like me notice it,  I mean... Com on dude, your serious??? And exactly when i find all of these, he start to massive ban me because i told him to fuck himself?? Dude i know this guy since 15 years, did you know everything i said to him?? He never ban me before that.

Lightbringer is the biggest scandale of war2ru and you are the biggest naive or the biggest liar.

PS: And please dont tell me its a real lag... When someone have connection lag, his name popup, lightbringer dint have his name pop up, he just lag from latency, this is why is name dont pop up because its not even a lag its just a corruption between 2 client who make a bug on the latency.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 09:10:09 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2015, 09:12:28 PM »
That's one of the best explanations you've ever given about it.  I still trust Lb is legit, though.  Maybe I am naive, or maybe I am right!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2015, 09:13:48 PM »
Crazy!! Looks like war mapper is doing to have alot of downtime. USA should invest on cloudfire ddos protection.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2015, 09:38:16 PM »

Dude did you even take time to read what i write??

I played 5 years with lightbringer on europe server with bibifox, HfxSkittlez, xoranil, ludwigvon69, stag.01, we where all french and we were all playing togeter as friend...

Everyone in that list was sure light was hacking but never cant caught him, we ask him like 285 times for ss and everything was legit, not surprising me since i know he was using 2.0.2 and was able to toggle map hack at anytime.

This dude totally being crazy for ten years about latency fix, like we were all hacker by using latency fix, and 10 years later when i find the way peoples really hacks, he start to said im crazy i dont know about what i talk because he made all the patchs and there no corruption between the 2 clients when it WAS the case... Thats exactly why he was laggin so much for ten years, because he used 2.0.2 and corruption between 2.0.2 and 3.5 make latency bug, this is also why he was trying to stop war2 latency, to stop the lag and keep hacking more easier before someone like me notice it,  I mean... Com on dude, your serious??? And exactly when i find all of these, he start to massive ban me because i told him to fuck himself?? Dude i know this guy since 15 years, did you know everything i said to him?? He never ban me before that.

Lightbringer is the biggest scandale of war2ru and you are the biggest naive or the biggest liar.

PS: And please dont tell me its a real lag... When someone have connection lag, his name popup, lightbringer dint have his name pop up, he just lag from latency, this is why is name dont pop up because its not even a lag its just a corruption between 2 client who make a bug on the latency.

Will someone please murder this wigger

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2015, 10:00:53 PM »
I get caught in 2002, 15 years ago, because i was not programmar and i was hacking like every idiot who dint know nothing about that.. Europe destroy my reputation so bad thats exactly why i dint ever hack anymore, because it was my favorit game for real and it make me sad to get destroy like that on my favorite game.

Thats also why i hate hacker so much today, because i will never forget this years where all the entire europe have destroy me with raciste comment and everything you can believe.

And thats also why i am so good today, because it was a challenge for me to beat all this guy who destroy me without hacks.

You know nothing about me, actually you know nothing about nobody at this game.

I think it's well established that we all know Equinox better then Equinox knows himself

I have send over 1000 ss, i made a website where you can see alot of newbee like you complain about hacking.

They where so much demoralized they never call me hackers again.

But you guys miss everything about that considering you was not even players yet! LOLL

My reputation is made from 15 years ago, people already know i dont hack, im sorry if you just suck guys.

^^^^ lol

This server is shitty and give no credit for anyone.

You guys are all sick bastard, anything people try to do, your doing nothing to help them, you guys want to controle everything, but you cant even do something right.

Now you can be sure im gonna host my own server, look how much people gonna follow me.

BTW dont even ask me for ss anymore, since you guys allowed the hacker i dont need to send ss.  <<<<<<<< (LOL AT THIS STRAIGHT UP REFUSAL TO PROVE HIS LEGIT)

Die war2ru Die.

Your admins are currently playing 2 games per day if they do, im not even playing, im suriviving all day long.

Wtf you talk about? last time i hack were in 2002 retard

And i hack this week

And your shitty story about valk or anything you said its just pure bullshit, i have never hack
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:05:13 PM by Winchester »