Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 72935 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2015, 04:16:42 AM »
This is just so pathetic, i think i am now really done with this server and everything. Its embarrassing to even be associated with the junk that spawns everyday from this community
Do you disagree to permban USA~Archer and think we should forgive him and let him continue or what?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline war_mast3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 08:12:18 AM »
This is just so pathetic, i think i am now really done with this server and everything. Its embarrassing to even be associated with the junk that spawns everyday from this community
Do you disagree to permban USA~Archer and think we should forgive him and let him continue or what?

I dont care about bringing him back but these pw thefts and him still dancing around with answers kinda pulled the plug for me,  yes i think im finally done with this game, adios friend
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:14:19 AM by war_mast3r »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 09:57:43 AM »

I dont care about bringing him back but these pw thefts and him still dancing around with answers kinda pulled the plug for me,  yes i think im finally done with this game, adios friend

You were a neutral guy, a good guy, good luck for the rest, hope to see you again.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2015, 09:56:55 AM »
usa-archer hasn't even admitted what he did yet, he still pretends that hes innocent so until he comes clean and admits what he did, then he should remain banned forever. Nobody is buying that fairy tale he wrote on his site.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2015, 11:21:58 AM »
usa-archer hasn't even admitted what he did yet, he still pretends that hes innocent so until he comes clean and admits what he did, then he should remain banned forever. Nobody is buying that fairy tale he wrote on his site.

Not sure why he isn't publicly admitting fault...he told me himself he did it. If he is reading this is I suggest he just fess up and move on.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2015, 11:30:46 AM »

Eh happens when you have useless Admins that don't do anything, it was a unfortunate time that this happened actually. The two actual active admins iL and LB were out. I believe iL was on vacation and LB was having computer problems. Their absence really added to the length of this problem. Not really their fault as no one can be on here 24/7, other admins should of acted sooner [emoji19]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2015, 02:39:47 PM »
Lightbringer for one but possibly iL was gonna run a crosscheck between the db that got hacked and the war2.ru db.  If this gets done maybe we can put a big text file of all the accounts that need to change their password, and we can possibly lock those accounts?  But also yes everyone should change their password unless they KNOW they weren't on war2.me with the same information.  There should be a /ann warning if there's not yet.

Word to the wise.  I NEVER logged into any of mousetophers servers with my real nicks,  yet they were in the War2.me DB.  This tells me that at some point the RU and ME db's were merged.  Thus, the statement of "Only if you logged in on war2.me" is completely moot.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2015, 02:47:21 PM »
If I wanted to use it for evil, why would I be helping, trynig to encourage the community to change their passwords before they get hacked! I wouldnt duh.  I could have gone around smurfing everyone for a long time but im not going to, Im trying to help ppl get passwords changed. I just want my own account back

Im not even making any threats. I was hoping spending the time to make this tool would maybe make people like me so I can go back to playing Warcraft 2 with the name that Ive had since 2002

The answer to why you're doing this now rather than 2 months ago or while it was going on is simple.  You were caught.  You were caught because you were careless.  One piece of the puzzle you seem to be forgetting is that iL has the IP's to trace things back, and those sir, do not lie.  You can make up all the stories you want,  some may even be plausible.  But at the end of the day, it was your own carelessness that invalidates any story you can think up.  I 100% believe that iL knows it was you and I have every reason to believe him.  He's more competent than past RU administrators (Ldir for example,  he was just useless as all hell).  He's smart enough to know how/when to sniff people like you out.

If your next excuse is "Oh well they had full control of my PC and did everything from there"  with something like Teamviewer or some secret hidden ".exe",  then you might as well just use the age old "Oh it was my brother" excuse.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:48:54 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2015, 02:56:24 PM »

I just want my own account back

As long as I am admin on warcraft2, this will never ever happen. Just to state it alternatively, even if blid, il or whoever agreed to it, I will keep locking your accounts until they boot me out of admin.

Been there done that,  he really does do this type of thing,  sometimes you'll feel like he just has no life other than to find all your aka's.  It gets annoying after a while.  Dont plan on using your real name (or even alts) for a very long time is my guess.  He's a rabid dog.  Not admin worthy IMO but definitely a rabid admin dog none the less.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2015, 03:37:48 PM »
Aww.  The poor archer site no longer replies ;)  Gee I wonder what could have ever happened to it?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
Lol

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2015, 03:57:59 PM »
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2015, 04:00:39 PM »
I wonder if he took it down or he got owned. ~username ROFL!!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2015, 04:03:09 PM »
Aww.  The poor archer site no longer replies ;)  Gee I wonder what could have ever happened to it?

You should do that 3 month ago when he was spreading hacks all over the community.

But still pretty good, i got no pitty for hackers, thank you.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2015, 05:33:51 PM »
hey just wanted to let everyone know,

not to worry, {Lance}'s DoS attempt has been stopped.

His IP here: 74.217.51.193

WarMapper and WarMiner back online

http://USA-Archer.com/

Nice try newb!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 05:52:54 PM by WarMapper »