Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 73094 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2015, 06:16:25 PM »
He should use this war2 mapper thing to link up every account togheter of every player to let us know wich smurf is to who.

Now it's a smart project to counter loser without personality like winchester!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2015, 06:18:29 PM »
74.217.51.193 is Lance's home IP lmao

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2015, 06:18:50 PM »
He should use this war2 mapper thing to link up every account togheter of every player to let us know wich smurf is to who.

Well you were able...before he removed the IP address fields. Which was proactive on his part.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:22:50 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2015, 06:21:52 PM »

74.217.51.193 is Lance's home IP lmao

Lance lives in a van, don't expect that to stay static [emoji6]

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2015, 06:23:26 PM »
All this attention to Archer and after everyone ask themself why he doing all of this, the brillant community of war2ru.

What site?  All I get is a 500 error.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »
Well locate shows me he near coffee shops, Chipotle, pot belly sandwiches, so looks like he is on the move. I knew lance was not that dumb.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2015, 06:25:49 PM »
All this attention to Archer and after everyone ask themself why he doing all of this, the brillant community of war2ru.

What site?  All I get is a 500 error.

Since he can get his website whenever he want you are just playing cat and mouse with him.

And since he like that your just feed him and gonne give him more challenge to fucked up all this server.

Anyway, can't kill this server more then he is already, have fun!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:29:25 PM by Equinox »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2015, 06:29:16 PM »

Unless I've moved into the internap noc,  I think you've got the wrong idea.  I think we should take a page from Archer's own "Stop blaming me for things I didnt do!" book and apply it here.  :D

OrgName:        Internap Network Services Corporation
OrgId:          PNAP
Address:        250 Williams Street
Address:        Suite E100
City:           Atlanta
StateProv:      GA
PostalCode:     30303
RegDate:        1996-07-18
Updated:        2012-01-24
Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/PNAP
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »

Thats the best part of the project, you can find all AKAs, the best way is using the person's password to find other accounts because even if they connect from a different IP, they usually use the same password for everything.

IP address is another way to track AKAs tho, and 3rd you can search by city - if theres not that many people in one city and you know someone is from there.

Despite being banned and having nothing to lose really, I still agree with Ryu that it exposes too much personal information about users, and I shouldnt show passwords and IP addresses on my site, even tho the security hole has been fixed, and iL already has the accounts in a temp-hold (great idea by the way)

However, if admins would get along with me (not likely) I thought it would be a great idea to use Password, IP, and City search AS AN ADMIN ONLY TOOL, tied directly to the REAL pvpgn database, then admins could find all AKAs of known abusers

but then again, who cares. Abusers could continue to find ways around it, like by not using the same password for multiple accounts, and using VPNs

The Map is cool tho, for example if I could make one for RU server, without any usernames/IPs or player info connected to it, just locations would be cool
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:34:12 PM by WarMapper »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2015, 06:32:49 PM »

Thats the best part of the project in my opinion, you can find all AKAs, the best way is using the person's password to find other accounts because even if they connect from a different IP, they usually use the same password for everything.

IP address is another way to track AKAs tho, and 3rd you can search by city - if theres not that many people in one city and you know someone is from there.

Despite being banned and having nothing to lose really, I still agree with Ryu that it exposes too much personal information about users, and I shouldnt show passwords and IP addresses on my site, even tho the security hole has been fixed, and iL already has the accounts in a temp-hold (great idea by the way)

However, if admins would get along with me (not likely) I thought it would be a great idea to use Password, IP, and City search AS AN ADMIN ONLY TOOL, tied directly to the REAL pvpgn database, then admins could find all AKAs of known abusers

but then again, who cares. Abusers could continue to find ways around it, like by not using the same password for multiple accounts, and using VPNs

Yes thats a nice project and a nice long text, but since your a kid without life we dont cares, keep destroy what you suppose to love yourself dumb fucker.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2015, 06:33:57 PM »
Dude we don't need you to work are way around a database rofl. WTF you think we don't know how to filter our search results?? Really gtfo

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2015, 06:35:34 PM »

What rock did you crawl out from under?  This has been a used method already for many years.  LB can enlighten you in that area.  He uses it often cuz he has no life lol.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »

Thats the best part of the project in my opinion, you can find all AKAs, the best way is using the person's password to find other accounts because even if they connect from a different IP, they usually use the same password for everything.

Yes thats a nice project and a nice long text, but since your a kid without life we dont cares, keep destroy what you suppose to love yourself dumb fucker.

Don't mind EQ he's just jealous he didn't think of it first [emoji11]

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2015, 06:48:52 PM »
Dude we don't need you to work are way around a database rofl. WTF you think we don't know how to filter our search results?? Really gtfo

Bullshit dude, nobody here has a tool that uses GeoIP location API to convert IP address to City, State, Country, then convert that to Long/Lat coordinates, then plot that on Google Map.

Doubt anyone here even thought of searching by matching password hash to find AKAs

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2015, 06:51:52 PM »
i thought u were leaving